White House slammed for hosting BBQ with live band as war rages in Israel 😂

Remember when Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream and the poor POOR reporters only got one scoop? :crying:

That whores shit was 24/7 "news" FOR 2 WEEKS!
they were lactose intolerant :confused:

probably some LGBTQ band.
probably had some of his QUEER cabinet members taking off their clothes and showing their "package" to the crowd.
Like Jack Kennedy has prostitute parties at the White House. Even with Jackie there as well. Democrats have no morals.

Actually not much on the slamming side. Democrats are silent as usual and so is the MSM.
It's the right wing tiny echo chamber, where Fox News reports that they are slamming as always anything Democrats do, no matter how petty. Sorry the Biden administration took some time out from working to have lunch already scheduled. A pile of crap as always.....

they were lactose intolerant :confused:

Trump22.jpg

Who doesn't love BBQ and Music? (no sauce on the BBQ for me thanks 🤣 ) This administration is so out of touch it is not deniable.
Unbelievable is one of many words to describe this event. As Israelis are dying, these people are stuffing their face with BBQ and all the fixings and whooping it up to live music.
Is Dianne in the ground yet?

President Biden is coming under fire for hosting a barbecue at the White House Sunday afternoon while war rages in Israel and terrorists allegedly hold Americans hostage.

"While Hamas holds Americans hostage, Joe Biden is enjoying a picnic with a live band," Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted, accompanied by a screen shoot of a White House Pool report.

I literally though of Nero fiddling whilst Rome burned. Biden BBQ'ed whilst Israel burned.

Was the bbq already planned out and setup before the attacks? I seriously doubt the attack happened and the white house said "let's celebrate the attack with a bbq".

As much as I dislike the current administration, you can't expect them to stop everything just because something happens in another country. Our lives have to go on. If all of America stopped and mourned and ceased everything everytime something happens in another country we wouldn't be able to do anything.

The night the attack happened my wife and I went out to eat and watched a movie. Not going to put my life on hold because someone else attacked someone else somewhere.

Who doesn't love BBQ and Music? (no sauce on the BBQ for me thanks 🤣 ) This administration is so out of touch it is not deniable.
Unbelievable is one of many words to describe this event. As Israelis are dying, these people are stuffing their face with BBQ and all the fixings and whooping it up to live music.
Is Dianne in the ground yet?

President Biden is coming under fire for hosting a barbecue at the White House Sunday afternoon while war rages in Israel and terrorists allegedly hold Americans hostage.

"While Hamas holds Americans hostage, Joe Biden is enjoying a picnic with a live band," Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted, accompanied by a screen shoot of a White House Pool report.

/----/

1696938109889.png

It's the right wing tiny echo chamber, where Fox News reports that they are slamming as always anything Democrats do, no matter how petty. Sorry the Biden administration took some time out from working to have lunch already scheduled. A pile of crap as always.....
I for one am very happy they took time off of "working" - because so far when they "work" all they have done is caused record inflation, record covid deaths, record number of Americans worse off since they took office, war in Europe, surrendering to terrorist, or funding Hamas...so I am glad they weren't "working" for a change

Forum List

Back