White House slammed for hosting BBQ with live band as war rages in Israel 😂

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Who doesn't love BBQ and Music? (no sauce on the BBQ for me thanks 🤣 ) This administration is so out of touch it is not deniable.
Unbelievable is one of many words to describe this event. As Israelis are dying, these people are stuffing their face with BBQ and all the fixings and whooping it up to live music.
Is Dianne in the ground yet?

President Biden is coming under fire for hosting a barbecue at the White House Sunday afternoon while war rages in Israel and terrorists allegedly hold Americans hostage.

"While Hamas holds Americans hostage, Joe Biden is enjoying a picnic with a live band," Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted, accompanied by a screen shoot of a White House Pool report.

Jill Is not about to let a silly thing like a mass terrorist attack on a ally ruin her BBQ.

1st Trailer Trash family.
with his informants "killed, captured, and compromised" biden probably did not have enough time to cancel the bbq

Last week, top U.S. counterintelligence officials warned Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) stations and bases worldwide that a concerning number of informants were being captured or killed, according to people familiar with the situation.

Who doesn't love BBQ and Music? (no sauce on the BBQ for me thanks 🤣 ) This administration is so out of touch it is not deniable.

They didn't know the attack was coming..

Israelis were celebrating in the desert during the attack... dancing, doing drugs, fucking...they got caught with their pants down -- literally. .

with his informants "killed, captured, and compromised" biden probably did not have enough time to cancel the bbq

Last week, top U.S. counterintelligence officials warned Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) stations and bases worldwide that a concerning number of informants were being captured or killed, according to people familiar with the situation.
Poopeypants shouldn't have compromised them should he have rumpart?
I think your brain is BBQ.

9 Americans confirmed killed in Israel...probably many more yet to be confirmed.

Biden and the BJ queen are nowhere to be found!

Even former speaker McCarthy made a statement on TV but biden...WHERE THE FUCK IS BIDEN??? :bigbed:
That is not mayonnaise on the BJ queens chin.

Forum List

Back