White House Correspondents Dinner

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Plenty of good laughs, mostly at the expense of FOX News and other dimwitted right wingers.

Last edited:
You really should question who is dimwitted in this instance. Right wing(?) newspapers like the Washington Post and New York Times express dismay regarding the difficulty reporters face in trying to cover the Obama administration. Here is one such article:

"David Sanger, the Times’ veteran White House correspondent, described the Obama White House as “the most closed, control-freak administration I’ve ever covered,” in a report by the Committee to Protect Journalists in 2013."
"In the Committee to Protect Journalists report, former Washington Post executive editor Leonard Downie Jr. summarized the administration’s efforts to control information as “the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration.” Downie was one of the editors involved in The Post’s coverage of Nixon’s Watergate crimes."
"Given all of the above, it’s fair to ask: Exactly what are White House correspondents celebrating at the correspondents’ dinner?"

Ethical optics remain cloudy at White House correspondents dinner - The Washington Post

LOL, you called the DNC mouthpiece WashingtonCompost AND the NYslimes a RW rag

SERIOUSLY

you know who they are really laughing at: WE THE PEOPLE in this country

they sit up there all snobby, elitist, laughing over Hillary emails. while this is being investigated to see if you broke any LAWS

I heard one thing about Obama. All his joke were AIMED at other people...Not one at himself

SERIOUSLY

they sit up there all snobby, elitist, laughing over Hillary emails. while this is being investigated to see if you broke any LAWS

I heard one thing about Obama. All his joke were AIMED at other people...Not one at himself

Each year, this is one of the best weekends; we get to see the right wing loons who swear the liberals engage in class warfare sit envious of people at a dinner

You really should question who is dimwitted in this instance. Right wing(?) newspapers like the Washington Post and New York Times express dismay regarding the difficulty reporters face in trying to cover the Obama administration. Here is one such article:

"David Sanger, the Times’ veteran White House correspondent, described the Obama White House as “the most closed, control-freak administration I’ve ever covered,” in a report by the Committee to Protect Journalists in 2013."
"In the Committee to Protect Journalists report, former Washington Post executive editor Leonard Downie Jr. summarized the administration’s efforts to control information as “the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration.” Downie was one of the editors involved in The Post’s coverage of Nixon’s Watergate crimes."
"Given all of the above, it’s fair to ask: Exactly what are White House correspondents celebrating at the correspondents’ dinner?"

Ethical optics remain cloudy at White House correspondents dinner - The Washington Post

Did the President gore your favorite ox?

SERIOUSLY

Most of the Presidents jokes were aimed at slow witted folks like yourself. You aren't a part of any people, we or otherwise.

SERIOUSLY

Each year, this is one of the best weekends; we get to see the right wing loons who swear the liberals engage in class warfare sit envious of people at a dinner
You are just the flip side of the same coin.

"something that rhymes with Bucket List"

"executive order on immigration? Bucket!"

Hilarious!

Regards from Rosie

SERIOUSLY

It just highlights the hypocrisy of the right wing and your idiocy. Double bonus.

SERIOUSLY

It just highlights the hypocrisy of the right wing and your idiocy. Double bonus.
The only highlights you know about are in your hair.

SERIOUSLY

I've heard snappier come-backs from a bowl of Rice Krispies.

SERIOUSLY

I've heard snappier come-backs from a bowl of Rice Krispies.
No doubt another highlight of your internet based reality.

Some of the jokes were quite good.

"Bucket list", 47 Ayatollahs, etc.

I thought that the "Anger translator" bit was funnier than it was on Key & Peele, but still not great.

All in all, the WHCD is just an exercise in elite collective masterbation, but I give the jokes a 7 out of 10.

Forum List

Back