Pure Trash! Biden's ditch grandkids stockings at White House after finally acknowledging Hunter's love child

Did Hunter knock-up his brother's widow, too, or was that just low-level-trash sex?

How horrible to do anything and everything to keep from mentioning the name of their granddaughter. They are so repulsed by a darling cute little grandchild that they no longer recognize ANY other grandchildren.

paper-tissue.gif

You don't think independent votes are important in federal elections? Lol.

That must be why the Trump party has done so poorly they have to lie about stolen elections to assuage their hurt feelings.
Trump party? Never heard of it

Still, I would hope you could imagine the affect on the child when grandma and grandpa acknowledge all their grandchildren except you.
Yeah. It may suck. Hard to say.

Can you imagine the effect it can have in children and spouses when you cheat on that spouse while a newborn was home? That might suck too.

What do you think I said is not true?
Of course their are rings of truth to some of the stuff...that's how Russian propaganda works.

Hunter is not a pedo.
Joes daughter was not molested.
Joe didn't fuck the babysitter (while a babysitter).
Beau was dead. Who cares?
Joe didn't fondle any children.

Most of your nonsense is about hunter anyhow, not Joe. It seems all the ones about Joe are just right wing/Russian troll nonsense.

FYI. Don't vote for Hunter!

Hunter is not a pedo.

Pictures and videos on his laptop disagree with you.

Joes daughter was not molested.

According to her, she was.

Joe didn't fuck the babysitter (while a babysitter).

Yes he did.

Beau was dead. Who cares?

Not white trash like you and Hunter.

Joe didn't fondle any children.

Readily available pictures and video disagree with you...

Yeah. It may suck. Hard to say.

Can you imagine the effect it can have in children and spouses when you cheat on that spouse while a newborn was home? That might suck too.
LOL TRUMP Who could have seen that one coming.

Pictures and videos on his laptop disagree with you.

You better send that evidence to the authorites then...and maybe stop looking for those types of pictures? Ewww.

According to her, she was.

You mean according to a picture of a page of a stolen diary not collaborated by the author? Lol.

Yes he did.

No he didn't. Jill already stated as such.

Not white trash like you and Hunter.

Not sure what I have to do with this.

So hunter had a relationship with his dead brothers wife.

Does that offend you?

Readily available pictures and video disagree with you...

Yes, and I suspect your search history is full of all kinds of odd searches to this effect but the fact is, if these pictures and videos were so readily available, there would be charges and convictions. Instead all we will have is "but deep state" from Trump humpers who are unable or unwilling to reconcile the fact that despite all these claims from the right wing media, no charges exist.

Last edited:
How horrible to do anything and everything to keep from mentioning the name of their granddaughter. They are so repulsed by a darling cute little grandchild that they no longer recognize ANY other grandchildren.

"A White House spokesperson explained the change by saying that the Bidens plan to spend the holiday at Camp David and will hang the stockings by the chimney with care there instead."

As usual, tribal partisans extrapolating without proof.

It's "hard to say" that a 4 year-old not being recognized as a human being by her grandparents sucks??

You're an asshole.

You mean not recognized as the granddaughter, not a human. Your emotional appeal to victimhood is rejected.

If the girls parents handled it well it shouldn't be a problem.

I really don't know the circumstances behind Joe's decision to not acknowledge Navy and on a basic level it certainly doesn't endear me to Biden in that respect, but considering the personal life decisions of many of our politicians it's hard to hold Biden to the fire for it.

Forum List

Back