Pure Trash! Biden's ditch grandkids stockings at White House after finally acknowledging Hunter's love child

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I really wouldn't expect them to embrace the results of Hunter's cum dumpster's irresponsibility in reproductive health.

I hold her (the cum dumpster) 50% responsible for allowing more xiden DNA to metastasize into an animated cancer in our gene pool.

All nastiness aside, I hope that poor girl (the grand daughter) becomes a rich libertarian and really pisses off some bed wetters.

How horrible to do anything and everything to keep from mentioning the name of their granddaughter. They are so repulsed by a darling cute little grandchild that they no longer recognize ANY other grandchildren.

Yawn...slow day?

"A White House spokesperson explained the change by saying that the Bidens plan to spend the holiday at Camp David and will hang the stockings by the chimney with care there instead."

That's just your hatred overcoming common sense.

It's really just stockings at camp David instead of the White House and look how it has triggered you.
Correct. I hate sleazy smarmy politicians like the Bidens.

How horrible to do anything and everything to keep from mentioning the name of their granddaughter. They are so repulsed by a darling cute little grandchild that they no longer recognize ANY other grandchildren.

Grandchildren? They could be cousins.

Yawn...slow day?

"A White House spokesperson explained the change by saying that the Bidens plan to spend the holiday at Camp David and will hang the stockings by the chimney with care there instead."

Yeah, like they couldn't afford 2 sets of stockings. Do you seriously think Navy will have a stocking at Camp David? Any bets?

Yeah, like they couldn't afford 2 sets of stockings. Do you seriously think Navy will have a stocking at Camp David? Any bets?

I can afford two sets of stockings too but typically one set is enough for our families needs.

Not sure whose stockings will be at Camp David. Don't really care that much either but you do you.

More thots and feels from the guy who doesn't believe in our constitutional right of presumption of innocence.

You should move to a banana republic.

Oh my gosh that’s rich considering the last 8 years of “get trump”. You all have never given him the presumption of innocence….no matter the allegation, it’s “guilty” at first glance, and then “fake news” when people refute it, and dismissal when the truth comes out..

Oh my gosh that’s rich considering the last 8 years of “get trump”. You all have never given him the presumption of innocence….no matter the allegation, it’s “guilty” at first glance, and then “fake news” when people refute it, and dismissal when the truth comes out..
Not sure who you are referring too but I represent myself, as an independent, not the party of "you all".

Forum List

Back