DAMAGE CONTROL: White House tries to cover for Biden calling Xi a "DICTATOR" during Summitt

Dance around this all day......it is a huge political blunder by Biden. That is why his handlers cringe every time he's at a mike unscripted. It would have been better, politically, if he fell again.
Hmm…Blunder?

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

Sounds like a dictator. :dunno:

Trump says maybe U.S. will have a president for life someday​

^ Looks pretty “blunderous”.

Regarding US/China relations, yes I do.

No......It was another Biden unchained moment. A politician in the international arena is expected to show some spirit of decorum and restraint. Goes to his diminished mental capacity and raises more questions as to himself being a risk to national security.
How can you trust a media that turns on a dime? Until just before this trip all Chinese media said America was the enemy and talked about everything wrong here: homelessness, drug addiction, racism, etc. Now, however, the Chinese MSM has done an about-face and there’s a directive from the CCP that forbids anyone from saying anything negative about the US on social media!

How can you trust a media that turns on a dime? Until just before this trip all Chinese media said America was the enemy and talked about everything wrong here: homelessness, drug addiction, racism, etc. Now, however, the Chinese MSM has done an about-face and there’s a directive from the CCP that forbids anyone from saying anything negative about the US on social media!
Did I say anything about trust? I said I look at what they're saying.

Xi should have referred to Biden as a PEDO.

77934e5c7b3b1d0ca363986fffe83ae331-17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.2x.h473.w710.jpg

There are a couple things he did right in 4 years.

Standing (though wobbly) with Israel. And calling out the dictator

Forum List

Back