Pure Trash! Biden's ditch grandkids stockings at White House after finally acknowledging Hunter's love child

You come across as a lefty. Lefty’s love to try and group everyone together, so. Are you not a part of the “get trump” train? Seems you are, so when I say “you all” that seems a fairly apt description.
Yeah. I don't like Trump. Before Trump I liked and disliked things from both parties. Now Trump and anyone who supports Trump will not get my vote.

Go ahead. Believe I'm a lefty. Don't care.

Yeah. I don't like Trump. Before Trump I liked and disliked things from both parties. Now Trump and anyone who supports Trump will not get my vote.

Go ahead. Believe I'm a lefty. Don't care.

Your posts would seem to indicate that, if that’s not the case, then my apologies.

Believe it or not, I’m not a fan of trump either..I mean, I don’t hate him, but I’m not fond of him. However, if it was a choice between voting for him, or handing the government over to leftists..yeah, I’d vote for him.

bad grampa.

I noticed that the Trump children keep their children as far away from Grandpa as possible. They don’t spend any holidays together.

If Joe Biden was really the paedophile creep that right wingers claim his wire, the grandchildren always around him and smiling.

Every time Trump comes within 5 feet of a child. The child starts screaming. That’s telling indeed.

Your posts would seem to indicate that, if that’s not the case, then my apologies.

Believe it or not, I’m not a fan of trump either..I mean, I don’t hate him, but I’m not fond of him. However, if it was a choice between voting for him, or handing the government over to leftists..yeah, I’d vote for him.

Voting against your own best interests is possibly the dumbest thing you could do but that’s where you are today

Voting against your own best interests is possibly the dumbest thing you could do but that’s where you are today
I think it’s a lesser of two evils. Voting for Biden would be MORE not in my best interest than voting for trump

Forum List

Back