White House claims ObamaCare fine a 'penalty,' despite court calling it a 'tax'

Did you forget what you posted in the ObamaCare forum only a few minutes before you posted this?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think maybe you've confused me with another poster.

You mean the one who posted this?

Obamacare's Personal Mandate

No... you said something about the difference between walk-in vs full-service clinics.

Yes. Your post made it seem that you thought a walk-in clinic could administer a cancer regimen or stop an MI. If you don't know that they can't, you don't understand the underlying problem. When told this, you got all huffy.

I wasn't huffy. Just weary of your trolling nonsense.

Disabusing people of the notion that they can get cancer regimens or help with an acute MI at a walk-in clinic is a public service.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think maybe you've confused me with another poster.

No... you said something about the difference between walk-in vs full-service clinics.

Yes. Your post made it seem that you thought a walk-in clinic could administer a cancer regimen or stop an MI. If you don't know that they can't, you don't understand the underlying problem. When told this, you got all huffy.

Disabusing people of the notion that they can get cancer regimens or help with an acute MI at a walk-in clinic is a public service.

True. But derailing threads with equivocation, ad-hom attacks and persistent off-topic distraction is not.

True. But derailing threads with equivocation, ad-hom attacks and persistent off-topic distraction is not.

It is possible for a topic to diverge into subtopics.

You avatar is hilariously ironic, dupe.

You're an idiot. Who the hell goes bankrupt over 5K and loses everything? They have plans to pay it off. Duh. Let someone else educate you tomorrow. Very irritating. What are you, a nazi? lol

Did you read your own article......

62% had over 5,000 in medical bills.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol............................you do that a lot.....you think you are funny ?

You certainly have never educated anyone in your life.

Did you forget what you posted in the ObamaCare forum only a few minutes before you posted this?

And yet you won't put her on ignore.

Franco is headed there.....

You're an idiot. Who the hell goes bankrupt over 5K and loses everything? They have plans to pay it off. Duh. Let someone else educate you tomorrow. Very irritating. What are you, a nazi? lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol............................you do that a lot.....you think you are funny ?

BS. WTH are you talking about lol? Link?

LOL. No, I think your ignorance and obtuseness is hilarious. And you are an interested and well informed GOPer. Ha ha.

I'm a retired teacher. You appear to be unteachable. Glad you found out about the annual cap- THE most important part of ACA for most people, 5 years after it passed. Another well informed RWer...the more you watch/ read RW media, the less you know.

LOL. No, I think your ignorance and obtuseness is hilarious. And you are an interested and well informed GOPer. Ha ha.

Quoted from you own article.

But as someone from the left, you are to arrogant to actually engage.

You are beyond uninformed.

I'm a retired teacher. You appear to be unteachable. Glad you found out about the annual cap- THE most important part of ACA for most people, 5 years after it passed. Another well informed RWer...the more you watch/ read RW media, the less you know.

I feel sorry for the dogs you attempted to "teach".

I've always known about the annual cap. I just pointed out how meaningless it is to many people.

You can prove I watch RW media ?

No...you can't.

You are nothing but an arrogant sorry left leaning waste of oxygen.

(A) I don't think he realizes how old this thread is
(B) He posts as if someone else - either an employer or his parents - was covering him until recently. The exigencies that adults have had to deal with RE: health insurance are all new to him
(C) Math

BS. and doesn't make any sense, either. lol

Not if it serves her needs or agenda.

From what I remember, she'll pass on the point of a post and focus on something stupid....like a missing period.

Just to get a word in edgewise....all the while saying "I'm using primary sources to prove my point".

She's a chump.

If I were still reading her drivel, I suspect it would look like she and Cranko are competing to see who string out the most stupid and ridiculous posts.

Let's see the proof I watch RW TV.

Besides being a liar, you are a fraud.

Teacher....lol.

Not if it serves her needs or agenda.

From what I remember, she'll pass on the point of a post and focus on something stupid....like a missing period.

Just to get a word in edgewise....all the while saying "I'm using primary sources to prove my point".

She's a chump.

If I were still reading her drivel, I suspect it would look like she and Cranko are competing to see who string out the most stupid and ridiculous posts.

Teacher....lol.

Profoundly meaningful posts, well within the rules of the forum.

Teacher....lol.
Or you don't watch or read anything and just go round and round mindlessly on message boards...about the same thing.

Teacher....lol.
Or you don't watch or read anything and just go round and round mindlessly on message boards...about the same thing.

I read your link moron......

You, apparently, didn't bother to put that much effort out before you shot off your big lying mouth.

Forum List

Back