White House claims ObamaCare fine a 'penalty,' despite court calling it a 'tax'

It won't be around much longer anyway. It will either implode on it's own or be repealed, but most likely repealed before it breaks the economy...

More than half of Obamacare co-ops go belly up

Health Insurers Going Broke, Thanks to ObamaCare

ObamaCare Could Bankrupt America, AARP Makes Billions
Only in dupe world...
But thanks for the bs propaganda spam...
Yup... sure thing... bubble head.
I love how AARP is mysteriously going to make billions. No explanation. lol. Hell. ANYTHING could happen, right, dupe? Beck is a genius lol...

It won't be around much longer anyway. It will either implode on it's own or be repealed, but most likely repealed before it breaks the economy...

Only in dupe world...
I love how AARP is mysteriously going to make billions. No explanation. lol. Hell. ANYTHING could happen, right, dupe? Beck is a genius lol...
So... that's how you refute facts? Just puke out some idiot diatribe and your usual moronic "dupe" name calling?

Go soak your head back in that barrel of bull shit you live in, dumbass.

Only in dupe world...
So... that's how you refute facts? Just puke out some idiot diatribe and your usual moronic "dupe" name calling?

Facts my ass, dupe. You and your facts are a bad joke.

Only in dupe world...

Facts my ass, dupe. You and your facts are a bad joke.
Have fun on your planet, bubble head. You're no where near reality on this one.

Try real news media sometime...ay caramba. ACA is working great. Blue state rates haven't changed- sorry about your old red state scam policies and your pals the a-hole insurance companies....

Care to explain Beck's idea that AARP is going to make billions, or do you just read headlines like most dupes?

And the second link shows how it's gone down, and will go down more. You've heard of the annual cap on out of pocket cost of $6k, I'm sure, dupe? lol.

When you lose your job, you are guaranteed care with Medicaid. Except in mindless red states. CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL.

You just posted a link where over half the folks had more that 5K and you brag about a cost cap of 6K.

I think you are the one whose been watching the test pattern for way too long.....better change your brand of dope.

Out-of-pocket maximum/limit - HealthCare.gov Glossary

Here you go...

20,000 surgury....

You pay 5,400.

Wow...that's some deal.

Better line up in bankruptcy court.
Helluva lot better than $280k like the"good old days"...

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Show me one surgery that cost 280,000 five years ago that now cost 20,000 because of Obamacare.

Besides being a fraud, you are liar.

And you never addressed the other issue I raised...typical.

All you can do is sputter and drool.......hater dup pub.....when you are the hater.

Here you go...

20,000 surgury....

You pay 5,400.

Wow...that's some deal.

And anything else that year. But I'm glad a Foxdupe finally finally finds out the most important part of ACA, five years later. And you're an "interested, well informed" dupe. LOL

Can you try to make some sense once in a while.
Change the channel and you might know something.

Here you go...

20,000 surgury....

You pay 5,400.

Wow...that's some deal.

Show me one surgery that cost 280,000 five years ago that now cost 20,000 because of Obamacare.

All you can do is sputter and drool.......hater dup pub.....when you are the hater.
YOU STUPID A-HOLE. THE ANNUAL CAP IS $6k with ACA. Get cancer and it could EASILY cost hundreds of thousands, especially with the old scam GOP policies. You want a diagram?

Here you go...

20,000 surgury....

You pay 5,400.

Wow...that's some deal.

IDIOT. ANNUAL CAP NOW. Another well informed Foxbot or WHATEVER. All the same bs, for dupes only. Jeeesh.

IDIOT. ANNUAL CAP NOW. Another well informed Foxbot or WHATEVER. All the same bs, for dupes only. Jeeesh.

Gotta love, Sunny, though. Goes to ->Healthcare.gov<- (to him, "the Enemy") to cite a stat post-PPACA to try to twist the data he's found into what costs were pre-PPACA.

I wonder if that particular syndrome is covered by his insurer? :dunno:

The whole penalty vs tax thing is just typical Washington doublespeak. The more interesting angle is the reasoning Roberts used to justify allowing a law that most people recognize as an abuse of state power. What Roberts saw was that, regardless of what we choose to call it, the mandate is no different in function and form than the multitude of tax 'incentives' that Congress uses to exert power. And that striking down the mandate would make all of those other 'mandates/tax-incentives' subject to the same challenge.

More concretely, if the Court were to recognize that it's wrong for government to force us to buy insurance from their corporate sponsors via the tax code, they'd be forced to acknowledge that it's also wrong to mandate that we take out home loans, or invest in 'green' energy, or have children, etc, etc.... It would unravel a critical pillar of Congressional power. THAT's what Roberts was unwilling to do.
Well said. I totally agree.

Forum List

Back