White girl: "I have PTSD around white people".

It is the result of a youth centric culture. Let then rule the home and the school.
And this is what you get.
25 year olds who still live at home, and still act like they are 5 years old.
They truly have no skills other than to attempt to play the victim to get you to do what they want.
When that doesn't work - they are totally lost and resort to throwing temper tantrums.
It's also liberals and the feminist movement in the sense of not valuing the work women did as homemakers. My sister was a house wife of 4 kids and working women would always ask her what else she does as if it was not enough.

It's also liberals and the feminist movement in the sense of not valuing the work women did as homemakers. My sister was a house wife of 4 kids and working women would always ask her what else she does as if it was not enough.
Family life has been completely devalued by leftist. In fact, it has been demonized.
Raising children is contributing to global warming.
Getting married is a social construct that removes your identity and individualism.
Getting a job is contributing to global warming, white supremacy and economic supremacy.
There is a long-long list of craziness.
You will notice people don't say "bi-sexual" anymore. They say pansexual. Because using bisexual is admitting there are two genders.

When I was19, I babysat my sister's six kids and kept her house, and envied her her job outside the home.

Family life has been completely devalued by leftist. In fact, it has been demonized.
Getting married is a social construct that removes your identity and individualism.
Getting a job is contributing to global warming, white supremacy and economic supremacy.
There is a long-long list of craziness.
You will notice people don't say "bi-sexual" anymore. They say pansexual. Because using bisexual is admitting there are two genders.

Number one rule of communism -- destroy the family.

Number two -- destroy religion.

I've been impressed by the Catholic priests I've been listening to, who TOTALLY grasp this.

And you notice, there are 44 posts in this thread and the only thing two liberals said was correcting me mislabeling a generation. That's it.
They can't find anyway to blame conservatives for this God awful mess... so they ignore it.

Well my sister enjoyed being a house wife and mother. Some women made remarks to her as if she didn't really work.

Great way to insult a woman and invite a punch in the throat.

If I'd ever found a man who was capable of being a real father, I would have loved being a mom/housewife.

It is hard to imagine that this scene is even real.
She fully expected the cop to let her go, despite her driving the wrong way on a one way street - and half drunk, because she is "non binary and has social issues".
This is the product of "safe space" education and parenting that allows the child to rule their existence and not have to obey rules because they are "special".
This young girl is a great example of everything the left has done to Gen X'rs.
This girl is completely mind fucked. Properly raised, she would be normal and adjusted. But she is not, because her brain has been poisoned by wokism, social media, leftist parenting and an education that placates her every whim.

These people will be in charge soon.

white devil.png

Zir should hang around negroes then. Or maybe some Mex.

biden god it feels good.jpg

If you want a totally fucked up country, let the right wing rule.

Really, when?

No, overpopulation is contributing to global warming. The world can't support 8 billion people indefinitely. Resources are finite.

Actually, as someone who recently got married, I'm finding the levels of bureaucracy to complete a simple tasks to be more onerous than anything someone has said.

And you went into crazy-land, didn't you? I knew you could.
Actually, they are two different things...

Can't judge today's youth by one person. Empowers have it easy finding good people so things are good overall.

And you can't judge all law abiding gun owners by one insane leftist school shooter, but you leftists do it ALL THE TIME!

And what does that second sentence even mean?

Forum List

Back