White girl: "I have PTSD around white people".

Not sure what your point is, I've seen people do and say all sorts of stupid shit when they are drunk.
The Lib mind virus is real. Literally, everything touched by modern liberalism turns to total dogshit.

Before mind virus vs. After mind virus
CFAB75D2-B6FA-4AED-85F3-2EC1D0AC5D60.jpeg

Are you saying Mental Institutions are coming back? :yes_text12:

A majority of mass shootings could be prevented that way.

I've already learned about quite a few where the people should have been committed.

I hope and pray that we can take back enough control to involuntarily lock up the likes of that woman until she figures out how to become human again.

I don't know if the woke could have survived my childhood or early adulthood. I lived through murders, suicides, and a spousal beating on me that landed my ex in jail. But even I know I'm not special or getting a break from a cop.

I'm sorry to hear that you got beat on, but I love your attitude about it all.

It is hard to imagine that this scene is even real.
She fully expected the cop to let her go, despite her driving the wrong way on a one way street - and half drunk, because she is "non binary and has social issues".
This is the product of "safe space" education and parenting that allows the child to rule their existence and not have to obey rules because they are "special".
This young girl is a great example of everything the left has done to Gen X'rs.
This girl is completely mind fucked. Properly raised, she would be normal and adjusted. But she is not, because her brain has been poisoned by wokism, social media, leftist parenting and an education that placates her every whim.

These people will be in charge soon.

Where is Hamas when we need them?
Good grief I have PTSD around freaks like this. I work with someone like this. "It" drives me nuts. "It" is so sensitive I just want to punch "it"

It is hard to imagine that this scene is even real.
She fully expected the cop to let her go, despite her driving the wrong way on a one way street - and half drunk, because she is "non binary and has social issues".
This is the product of "safe space" education and parenting that allows the child to rule their existence and not have to obey rules because they are "special".
This young girl is a great example of everything the left has done to Gen X'rs.
This girl is completely mind fucked. Properly raised, she would be normal and adjusted. But she is not, because her brain has been poisoned by wokism, social media, leftist parenting and an education that placates her every whim.

These people will be in charge soon.

Pack her up and send her to Ghana, the white population there is less than 1% and thus, she can breathe a sigh of relief at not having to be around whitey. Of course, when the people of Ghana ask her why she came there, her response will no doubt make them laugh uproariously.

I was 16 it was such a long time ago. But it's like everyone I've ever met has had some terrible situation happen. It's not unique. You just move forward lesson learned.
It is the result of a youth centric culture. Let then rule the home and the school.
And this is what you get.
25 year olds who still live at home, and still act like they are 5 years old.
They truly have no skills other than to attempt to play the victim to get you to do what they want.
When that doesn't work - they are totally lost and resort to throwing temper tantrums.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back