White Fragility 101

Before any of you white supremacists get any ideas, I will side with minorities over your vile thoughts without hesitation. The KKK attempted a march here years ago and we successfully ruined any positive spin for them. They have never returned.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
Wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhh America is racist

Yes we do. I was only trying to prove a point to the ignorant resident racist of how ludicrous his statements are. He and all the other “ you owe me something “ pieces of shit can go to hell.

I have not heard him say that. I would also caution you against making generalizations as well. Black v. White, Men v. Women, LGBT v. Hetro we need to wee individuals, not groups. The only group should be Americans.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

^^^ Racist ^^^

Yes we do. I was only trying to prove a point to the ignorant resident racist of how ludicrous his statements are. He and all the other “ you owe me something “ pieces of shit can go to hell.

I have not heard him say that. I would also caution you against making generalizations as well. Black v. White, Men v. Women, LGBT v. Hetro we need to wee individuals, not groups. The only group should be Americans.
I’m not making wholesale generalizations. Only whatnour resident racists post. Both the moronic posters have habitually called out black vs white and the superiority of the black. They are ignorant racists and therefore have absolutely no say in a discussion.

I’m not making wholesale generalizations. Only what our resident racists post. Both the moronic posters have habitually called out black vs white and the superiority of the black. They are ignorant racists and therefore have absolutely no say in a discussion.

Thanks for clarifying. I don't visit this section much. because it seems to create more division and gives racists on both sides a platform.

You haven’t looked at enough of their racist posts.

I’m not making wholesale generalizations. Only what our resident racists post. Both the moronic posters have habitually called out black vs white and the superiority of the black. They are ignorant racists and therefore have absolutely no say in a discussion.

Thanks for clarifying. I don't visit this section much. because it seems to create more division and gives racists on both sides a platform.
The two that I assume you are referencing are the main culprits. I have them both on ignore.

Blacks live off of my White taxes.

Oh! You must want videos of black criminals crying like bitches after they get sentenced, amirite?

I'm not presenting myself as anyone but a highly educated man who has studied this issue thoroughly and can tell you that you are talking directly out of your white ass.

Your IQ is definitely under 120, STFU. Educated in what, pray tell? Black studies? Basket Weaving? What?!

Why can't (some) blacks get past racism? What is holding them back? I am not seeing any laws or chains...White "racism" is a chimera. Poor blacks are holding themselves back. When certain undefinable people are so hurt by the "N" word and want to control our vocabulary, (despite the fact they use it themselves), and we have to tippy toe around the obvious fact blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes...it begs the question, WHO is being overly sensitive? So, some people talk about white fragility, I don't have a clue what that means.

As soon as the guest, who is obviously a Democrat, started using the word "we" as if her own racism applies to everyone who is white, I had heard enough.

She is simply trying to spread her guilt to white people at large.

There is now way in hell I'm going to listen to an hour of that kind of drivel that I've already heard plenty of times.

Perhaps it would be better if you provided a transcript when you implore others to listen to a program. A transcript of an hour long talk radio program can be read in less than a minute.

Forum List

Back