White Fragility 101

I'm not presenting myself as anyone but a highly educated man who has studied this issue thoroughly and can tell you that you are talking directly out of your white ass.

Your IQ is definitely under 120, STFU. Educated in what, pray tell? Black studies? Basket Weaving? What?!

That makes my IQ exactly 120 points higher than yours.
:lol:

Nobody believes that. Your IQ is obviously much lower than the average Afro-American's IQ of 85.

The average elementary school student has a much larger vocabulary than you, fer crissakes.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
As soon as the guest, who is obviously a Democrat, started using the word "we" as if her own racism applies to everyone who is white, I had heard enough.

She is simply trying to spread her guilt to white people at large.

There is no way in hell I'm going to listen to an hour of that kind of drivel that I've already heard plenty of times.

Perhaps it would be better if you provided a transcript when you implore others to listen to a program. A transcript of an hour long talk radio program can be read in less than a minute.

Apparently you want to remain a racist.
That's obvious projection, chump.

Nah, it's called truth.. You just want to remain racist.
:rolleyes:

More projection.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Dr. Robin DiAngelo White Supremacy3.jpg

Peace.

I love always racism and race to white people. If they don't have a system where they can slap that black person down and for the most part white people only interact with black people when they can slap that black person down, then they often get scared and nervous

I love always racism and race to white people. If they don't have a system where they can slap that black person down and for the most part white people only interact with black people when they can slap that black person down, then they often get scared and nervous

1618 called. THey want their world view back.

We interact with black people as equals all the time.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

I didn't listen to it. Basically, the title alone sounds like a form of self-justification for racism.

Just curious, however. Is this some kind of discussion bounced off of Dr. DiAngelo's discussion on White Fragility?

I just knew this was going to be about snowflakes!

We interact with black people as equals all the time. That is the reality. Your arguments against that, but definition, fail.
It's not about equality. It's about dominance. Nothing in nature is equal.

I didn't listen to it. Basically, the title alone sounds like a form of self-justification for racism.

Just curious, however. Is this some kind of discussion bounced off of Dr. DiAngelo's discussion on White Fragility?
MarcATL is a short little black kid with glasses who was afraid to stand up to the white bullies in his school. So now he is getting even with his keyboard.

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
How then do you say I accomplished what I have in this life oh great know it all?

White privilege.
white privilege.jpg

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
It isnt white rules. It is intelligent thinking. What is white about working hard? What is white about not letting others pull you down?

When every law and policy favors you it's real easy not to get pulled down.
You always say this but can never prove it. What laws and policies TODAY favor whites?

Look fuck head, blacks paid taxes that provided whites with suburbs. So drop the dumb tired whitey lie about paying for blacks with your taxes.

Kind of dropping the intelligent approach are we? Link to black taxes paying for white suburbs should prove entertaining.

Why can't (some) blacks get past racism? What is holding them back? I am not seeing any laws or chains...White "racism" is a chimera. Poor blacks are holding themselves back. When certain undefinable people are so hurt by the "N" word and want to control our vocabulary, (despite the fact they use it themselves), and we have to tippy toe around the obvious fact blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes...it begs the question, WHO is being overly sensitive? So, some people talk about white fragility, I don't have a clue what that means.

You're white and racist. Yet you ask that question. And you really think it's a question that makes sense. You cry about big called white, a demographic description, you whites are crying so hard about how history is taught you want to eliminate things from school textbooks. You don't know what white fragility is? Look at your posts because they are prime examples. Yours and every one of you white racists here.

Whites commit almost triple the crimes we do. But you whites have an excuse for every failure you have. So you multiply our actual numbers by five and talk stupid. Or you blame Hispanics when in fact US history shows that whites are the most violent and criminal element in America.

Nobody black has got past racism. We cope with racism. If you had any education relative to psychology you would understand that blacks have developed various coping methods to deal with white racism. But you are dumb so you don't know. Some of us don't want to cope with white racism. And we shouldn't have to.
Your "coping mechanism" for your "suffering" or so called perceived racism from whites is to call any whites who dare not agree with you a racist. As far as crime, per capita whites do not commit more violent crime. You have problems understanding what per capita means. The whites on these posts don't cry nearly as much as you do. YOU are the one whining about how whites have better opportunities than blacks on every subject. You seem to think anything whites have gotten was through handouts yet claim you are very successful on your own merit.

Do you really mean that? Because that's seriously pathetic.

give examples of slapping black people down, and describe that system

Why can't (some) blacks get past racism? What is holding them back? I am not seeing any laws or chains...White "racism" is a chimera. Poor blacks are holding themselves back. When certain undefinable people are so hurt by the "N" word and want to control our vocabulary, (despite the fact they use it themselves), and we have to tippy toe around the obvious fact blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes...it begs the question, WHO is being overly sensitive? So, some people talk about white fragility, I don't have a clue what that means.

You're white and racist. Yet you ask that question. And you really think it's a question that makes sense. You cry about big called white, a demographic description, you whites are crying so hard about how history is taught you want to eliminate things from school textbooks. You don't know what white fragility is? Look at your posts because they are prime examples. Yours and every one of you white racists here.

Whites commit almost triple the crimes we do. But you whites have an excuse for every failure you have. So you multiply our actual numbers by five and talk stupid. Or you blame Hispanics when in fact US history shows that whites are the most violent and criminal element in America.

Nobody black has got past racism. We cope with racism. If you had any education relative to psychology you would understand that blacks have developed various coping methods to deal with white racism. But you are dumb so you don't know. Some of us don't want to cope with white racism. And we shouldn't have to.

Opps, must have tread on that fragile black ego. Apparently, a racist is anyone that doesn't agree with your groupthink propaganda. I have never hurt anyone, let alone blacks. But I have been deeply hurt and harmed by blacks, and those were certainly racially driven events. So don't expect me to genuflect to your hollow outrage or your idiotic slander. Your "statistics and the historical abstractions" aside, I live with the facts and I won't apologize for expressing my opinion on race relations in America. Buck-o, as far as I am cornered, chaps like you are the problem here, and once you get over this blame game, we all can move on.

I love getting intellectual pedantic lectures about racism generalizing how evil whites are by black pseudo intellectuals. Especially about things that are abstract or in the past.

Stuff that happened years ago, and the legacy of racism and so on and so forth. By people that sort of ignore the present. I get lectures by black pseudo intellectuals bulling ,insulting and cajoling. But then, off line in the real world I have blacks committing crimes against each other and anyone else.

Oh and some of these poor, poor blacks that are "victims" of police brutality or victims of racism, are just complete and total assholes that deserve their asses kicked. But because I notice, I am a racist? Apparently that's all it takes...Just being white and being a realist. Not burning crosses or bombing churches. Just noticing facts that fly in the face of black propaganda apparatchiks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back