White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

Anyone else find it funny? We don't hear from Bass UNTIL Failgo shows back up?

something fishy up with that:lol:

That's amazing!

Fail and Bass are the new Amos and Andy

Does Fail put on the black face makeup when he does Bass?

220px-Jolson_black.jpg

"I'm da Bass!"

With your attitude I'm surprised the AF let you stay in for 20 years, by your logic there is no need Equal Opportunity reps because all accusations of racism-by minorities is just whining which is a position that is contra the AF values and regulations, you're the true disgrace to the uniform, not Flaylo.

He's just mad and hating on me because his fat jellyroll ass retired as an E-6 after 20 years in the Air Force and at just under 17 years in the Army I'm already an E-8 and he just recently retired meaning my career was already more successful than his before he retired.
If it comforts you to feel that way, pussy. :lol:

So you are fucking mad, :lol:

He seriously does, his bullshit is used as a ruse to deny racism by accusing those who point it out as starting trouble and stirring up shit just like those fucking southern segregationists who claim all was "perfect" until those NAACP Negroes started stirring up trouble, taking their word no racism existed in the south, thats the same fucked up mentality Avatar has.

September 4, 2010

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDOa_MEUGVY]Civil Rights & White Southern Grievance: GOP Governor Haley Barbour's New Fake History of The South - YouTube[/ame]

"When Michelle Obama called voting rights “the movement of our era” in a speech Saturday night, she didn’t specifically mention the Republican-led crusade for restrictive voter identification laws. She didn’t have to.

Her audience at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual gala dinner fully understood the context. It’s hard to believe that, in this day and age, the right to vote is once again under assault from those who would prefer to keep minorities, the poor and the elderly away from the polls. But here we are."​

A Voting Issue That Isn’t

:eusa_whistle:
Oh my, watch Haley Barbour lie.

Last edited:
You are the first person I have ever seen who was so proud of a 6th grade education.

Resorting to lies once you've been pwned doesn't help your case.

Your education is showing.

Ok, Ok, to be objective, I am sure Texas has plenty of good Community Colleges.

Net for beginners.

You have seen this peculiar term online, with expressions like "I got pwned!". Now, you hear it on the bus and in public as people speak about their personal lives. So what exactly does "pwned" mean? And is that the same a "pwnage"?
Answer: It can be pronounced as "owned" or as "poned", with both pronunciations being correct. In some cases, you will even hear it pronounced as "pawned". "Pwned" means "to be controlled against your will", or "to be defeated by a superior power". You might also hear the expression, "pwnage", which is the noun version of "being pwned".

This "pwn" expression originated in the 1980's from the word "owned". It was used to describe when a hacker would take remote control of a server or another computer. The use of "p" to replace "o" was simply a misspelling at first, but the spelling stuck as a stylistic point.

With today's MMO games (massive multiplayer online games), the term "pwned" has now became a way to gloat in one's victory over another player. Conversely, pwned is an expressive way to say that you yourself have been defeated by another player.

Some examples of this pwned expression in digital culture:
•"I got pwned by those three horde players. They ganked me bad."
•"We pwned that other team, woot!"
•"Hahaha! Jason got pwned in arena today!"
•"That was total pwnage! We totally crushed that boss monster!"

Some examples of this pwned expression in daily life:
•"That speeder got totally pwned by that radar trap cop!"
•"We pwned that other basketball team!"
•"Oh, man. I got totally pwned by the aerobics instructor in class today. That was so difficult!"
•"Pwnage! I got an A on that exam! Woot!"

Republicans are racists!

Wow... I haven't heard that accusation for about an hour. I was beginning to think that we were over such crap...

Obviously not...

Net for beginners.

You have seen this peculiar term online, with expressions like "I got pwned!". Now, you hear it on the bus and in public as people speak about their personal lives. So what exactly does "pwned" mean? And is that the same a "pwnage"?
Answer: It can be pronounced as "owned" or as "poned", with both pronunciations being correct. In some cases, you will even hear it pronounced as "pawned". "Pwned" means "to be controlled against your will", or "to be defeated by a superior power". You might also hear the expression, "pwnage", which is the noun version of "being pwned".

This "pwn" expression originated in the 1980's from the word "owned". It was used to describe when a hacker would take remote control of a server or another computer. The use of "p" to replace "o" was simply a misspelling at first, but the spelling stuck as a stylistic point.

With today's MMO games (massive multiplayer online games), the term "pwned" has now became a way to gloat in one's victory over another player. Conversely, pwned is an expressive way to say that you yourself have been defeated by another player.

•"Oh, man. I got totally pwned by the aerobics instructor in class today. That was so difficult!"

Try looking it up in the dictionary, Mr. education. It is not a word in the English language.

Net for beginners.

Are you speaking in Ebonics?

I bet the guy who originated it wears his pants down around his ass to show off his boxer shorts.

As I said, you sure are proud of your 6th grade education.

Net for beginners.

I bet the guy who originated it wears his pants down around his ass to show off his boxer shorts.

Still using that lie huh?

It didn't work the first time so you try it again.

How long have you been a liar?

Were you born that way or did you have to work at it?

Net for beginners.

Still using that lie huh?

It didn't work the first time so you try it again.

How long have you been a liar?

Were you born that way or did you have to work at it?

You are doing nothing to disprove it. You are just not used to communicating with educated people.

Did you get pwned?????

From one Philly person to another Philly person you are full of shit, stop trying to play the victim role.

From one Philly person to another Philly person, please try reading what I actually write. I never claimed to be a victim. I would never give you that much power over me.

Im just suggesting that stirring up contention based on race is meaningless. And that is precisely what you are trying to do.

Accusing someone of stirring up nonexistent racism when racism is obvious is fucking delusional, is that some kind of Jedi Mind trick?

The only thing that is obvious is that you are delusional. "Code words"? Damn, but you people are ignorant. Do you honestly believe that there are millions of Republicans out there with some code book to reveal the "real meanings" of these words and phrases?

You don't a code book for "They're gonna put you all back in chains." But here is one for you. "Republicans want to suppress the Black vote with voter ID laws." That is code for "We Democrats understand that you Black people are too damn dumb and lazy to get voter IDs like White people do."

Forum List

Back