White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

Major projection....wow you just described the average democrat.....and from the democrats on this board, they know nothing of politics or history.... yep those intelligent liberal voters.......hahaa...you lose

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

Why do blacks vote 90% for the democratic party?

Free hand outs is why that happens. Its not too hard to get votes when you bribe the people with cash. Republicans realize this has a negative impact on poor people, therefore, against their own self interests, refuse to repeat that madness. Its called integrity.

Then why do they bribe the wealthy with tax breaks only to have them put their money into offshore accounts, thus avoiding American taxes?

We can't. The Democrats have a vested interest in keeping as many blacks as possible on government assistance.

Black people are not liked retarded ass rightwingers who are incapable of doing their own thinking, we think for ourselves, you let Limbaugh, Fox News and other dumb mutherfuckers think for you.

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Majority of black people don't even follow nor listen to Jackson and Sharpton, this is how much retard Republicans know about black people.

Well you tell me? Why do they?

Because people like you and other right wing posters are in the Republican party.

Wow liberals never give specifics on that...they always try to have a clever cutdown.....but it's not clever and you didnt answer

is it:
a) free stuff
b)poor education
c)told to by the black "leaders"
d)threatened if they dont
e)all of the above

the answer is....drumroll..........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Black people are not liked retarded ass rightwingers who are incapable of doing their own thinking, we think for ourselves, you let Limbaugh, Fox News and other dumb mutherfuckers think for you.

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Majority of black people don't even follow nor listen to Jackson and Sharpton, this is how much retard Republicans know about black people.

Yeah you know....sure ya do....so why are they so popular? I live in Memphis and know tons and tons of black folk.....sorry you're wrong

Yeah you know....sure ya do....so why are they so popular? I live in Memphis and know tons and tons of black folk.....sorry you're wrong

I was born and raised in Mississippi you retard and I am black, not an outsider like you, I do know you don't.

Joan Walsh New Book: White Analyst Calls Out Republican’s Veiled Racism With New Book | Breaking News for Black America

During the Republican National Convention, Mitt Romney and company unveiled a new slogan: “we built it.” In an interesting interview, Joan Walsh, author of “What’s the Matter With White People?: Why We Long For a Golden Age That Never Was” and MSNBC political analyst, discusses how the Republican’s focus on individual success and the “we-built-that” mentally is racially coded language that pits Whites, particularly working class, against Black and Brown people, causing powerful, conscious divides that keep many Whites voting against their own interests. Walsh then goes a step further to contend that these false idioms and various isms shed light on why many Whites are known to reminisce on a “golden era that never was,” without realizing that many of the strides they made as immigrants in this country were actually made because of government programs that they benefited greatly from, which is a direct counter to the Republican’s platform, reports the Root.

Got to love this, :lol:

LOL this code shit is simply hilarious! The left claimed “code speak” for everything while McCain was running against Obama, and now, because Obama made a blunder and Romney capitalized on it, it is now racist code speak. Get a grip! OMG, that might be racist code too.

:eusa_silenced:

I was born and raised in Mississippi you retard and I am black, not an outsider like you, I do know you don't.

You're not even an American.

Shut the hell up monkey, I think forum knows now that you hate on me because I live in france so go to hell and quit repeating the same BS, we get it, we know what you think.

Well well well.....so you're not a fan of Jackson and Sharpton?

Well well well.....so you're not a fan of Jackson and Sharpton?

Most black people don't care nor follow Jackson and Sharpton, you crazy retarded rightwingers are the *ONLY* ones who recognize and see them as spokesmen for the black race so whenever you want to attack black Democrats and other blacks who are not Republican you attack Jackson and Sharpton and think they influencing and brainwashing all blacks, incredible BS from the right further showing they're so far out of touch with black people.

Shut the hell up monkey, I think forum knows now that you hate on me because I live in france so go to hell and quit repeating the same BS, we get it, we know what you think.

You renounced your US citizenship here for all to see, Frenchie. Enjoy your new country and shut the hell up about mine.

You renounced your US citizenship here for all to see, Frenchie. Enjoy your new country and shut the hell up about mine.

Faggot, I never renounced my citizenship, don't spread lies about me. Piss off.

Free hand outs is why that happens. Its not too hard to get votes when you bribe the people with cash. Republicans realize this has a negative impact on poor people, therefore, against their own self interests, refuse to repeat that madness. Its called integrity.

Then why do they bribe the wealthy with tax breaks only to have them put their money into offshore accounts, thus avoiding American taxes?

If someone tries to break into your house and steal your property what would you do?

Over half the spending we do is taking it from one person and giving it to someone else.

This thread is stupid. Why should a political commentator's opinion accepted as fact (regardless of his race)?

Education.

Good answer.

Now, is that education dependent on the money spent for it or the motivation and desire of the student?

We've tried the 'Throw money at it." scenario and it doesn't seem to be working, so how would you motivate these kids to learn?

It's a damned shame, but black kids who get good grades are regularly accused of 'trying to be white'.

What a fucking liar you are, why do you think MSLSD put Sharpton on TV?

Forum List

Back