White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

:eusa_hand:The Dems have been playing the race card as soon as Obama was first running for President

Joan Walsh New Book: White Analyst Calls Out Republican’s Veiled Racism With New Book | Breaking News for Black America

During the Republican National Convention, Mitt Romney and company unveiled a new slogan: “we built it.” In an interesting interview, Joan Walsh, author of “What’s the Matter With White People?: Why We Long For a Golden Age That Never Was” and MSNBC political analyst, discusses how the Republican’s focus on individual success and the “we-built-that” mentally is racially coded language that pits Whites, particularly working class, against Black and Brown people, causing powerful, conscious divides that keep many Whites voting against their own interests. Walsh then goes a step further to contend that these false idioms and various isms shed light on why many Whites are known to reminisce on a “golden era that never was,” without realizing that many of the strides they made as immigrants in this country were actually made because of government programs that they benefited greatly from, which is a direct counter to the Republican’s platform, reports the Root.

Got to love this, :lol:

Are you speaking in Ebonics?

I bet the guy who originated it wears his pants down around his ass to show off his boxer shorts.

As I said, you sure are proud of your 6th grade education.

Still using that lie huh?

It didn't work the first time so you try it again.

How long have you been a liar?

Were you born that way or did you have to work at it?

You are doing nothing to disprove it. You are just not used to communicating with educated people.

Did you get pwned?????

Well I am used to communicating with educated people...so lets dance...give me a recap, I'm too lazy to read all 10 pages.....you look feisty....I like em feisty.....*growl*

Welcome to Post-Racial America (Copyright ©2008, Barack Obama for President Campaign).

I just want to get the black murder rate down from 5 times the white rate to equal to ours. Is anything wrong with that? :eusa_boohoo:

Then get the Black poverty rate down.

How do you do that if they don't want to work for it?

Raising minimum wage doesn't work as the cost is passed on within the product. Lowering the buying power of a dollar. So it is up to them.

Increase education? May work. Make it easier to get; internet college could be a tool within doing this. Lower the price per term to the level of the poor that needs it the most. This seems to be the best way....More knowlege and skills=better chance of getting ahead.

The second part of this could be trade schools to teach people how to do different kinds of jobs.

Both of these could lead towards doing so...Now would it work with the black population?

Last edited:
I just want to get the black murder rate down from 5 times the white rate to equal to ours. Is anything wrong with that? :eusa_boohoo:

We can't. The Democrats have a vested interest in keeping as many blacks as possible on government assistance.

Black people are not liked retarded ass rightwingers who are incapable of doing their own thinking, we think for ourselves, you let Limbaugh, Fox News and other dumb mutherfuckers think for you.

We can't. The Democrats have a vested interest in keeping as many blacks as possible on government assistance.

Black people are not liked retarded ass rightwingers who are incapable of doing their own thinking, we think for ourselves, you let Limbaugh, Fox News and other dumb mutherfuckers think for you.

Then why do the majority vote against their own interest?

LOL

If liberal sissies and their bootlicking media sycophants couldnt trot out the victimhood race card, theyd have nothing left to discuss..........

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Really? Have you got your Obamaphone yet? Did Obama pay your gas and mortgage?

And you spelled "motherfuckers" wrong, you dumb motherfucker. Not to mention all the other punctuation and usage errors.

Let me guess: Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are tools of The Man to keep the brothers down. :lol:

Major projection....wow you just described the average democrat.....and from the democrats on this board, they know nothing of politics or history.... yep those intelligent liberal voters.......hahaa...you lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Education.

Major projection....wow you just described the average democrat.....and from the democrats on this board, they know nothing of politics or history.... yep those intelligent liberal voters.......hahaa...you lose

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

Why do blacks vote 90% for the democratic party?

Well you tell me? Why do they?

Well you tell me? Why do they?

Because people like you and other right wing posters are in the Republican party.

Free hand outs is why that happens. Its not too hard to get votes when you bribe the people with cash. Republicans realize this has a negative impact on poor people, therefore, against their own self interests, they refuse to repeat that madness. Its called integrity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back