White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

every time Flaylo posts you show up Bass and vice versa.....are you two a tag team?....

Whatever, you cannot deny that what I posted was factual, and the last time I checked no conservative white ever protested against those laws/programs because they hated govt, on the contrary white conservatives love govt when it benefits them and their interests but cry reverse racism when it balances out the playing field for others.

hey just sayin.....never see you until your cousin starts a thread or vise versa....and by the way this may be true....on the contrary white conservatives love govt when it benefits them and their interests ......but so is this.....Democrats are for everything until it effects them personally......like Minorities rights......"im with you in getting those rights....but please just dont move into my neighborhood.......yes lets Bus kids into the black neighborhoods......yours ....just not my kids ...........

What you posted was partially accurate. You failed to mention that every White man that fought for and/or supported the Confederacy, were ineligle for the homestead act, or that Blacks who were not in slavery and those after slavery ended, three years later, were eligible for the homestead act, and many took advantage of it.

Government had nothing to do with the segregation within the labor unions. But, yes, it did exist.

Are you speaking in Ebonics?

I bet the guy who originated it wears his pants down around his ass to show off his boxer shorts.

As I said, you sure are proud of your 6th grade education.

Still using that lie huh?

It didn't work the first time so you try it again.

How long have you been a liar?

Were you born that way or did you have to work at it?

You are doing nothing to disprove it. You are just not used to communicating with educated people.

Did you get pwned?????

I take it you were born that way.

Bless your heart, you just can't help yourself.

Oh but if anyone should bear the burden of proof it's you.

Still using that lie huh?

It didn't work the first time so you try it again.

How long have you been a liar?

Were you born that way or did you have to work at it?

You are doing nothing to disprove it. You are just not used to communicating with educated people.

Did you get pwned?????

I take it you were born that way.

Bless your heart, you just can't help yourself.

Oh but if anyone should bear the burden of proof it's you.

I accept your capitulation.

Indian Removal Act - Signed by Andrew Jackson, a slave-holding landowner. Completely against the positions of Washington and Jefferson.

Homestead Act - signed by Abraham Lincoln

Wagner Act - Signed by FDR

FHA - Created by FDR

Looks to me like your favorite Progressives have a history of fucking over minorities...
And don't forget -- liberal icon FDR put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.

White people benefited from all of those govt programs/laws, it was govt handouts, I don't give a damn about no political parties, my point is proven. You, daveman and all the other retards can toss out all the other fallacious arguments all you want, white people, both Democrat and Republicans benefited from those above listed govt hand outs.

stupid shit you have yet to name any exclusive program for whites

The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case...
Nor is it the case with Affirmative Action.

Congratulations for admitting AA is unconstitutional. :clap2:

AA is intended to level an already uneven playing field unless you're going to make the claim that blacks were always treated equally and fairly under the Constitution which is a claim you'll never make and cannot back up.

are you being oppressed? :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

None was offered.

It was offered in your inability of defense.

Defend what? Against your lies?

The burden of proof is on the one that made the claim. Which is you dumbass.

You claimed I had a 6th grade education as if that was my final year of school. It's your lie to prove not mine to disprove.

I await your concession and your apology.

Anyone that's white that doesn't bow down to their double standard is guilted like this. These people really are screwed up and are being pumped out of our colleges. What they don't teach is the fact that every race owned slaves and mistreated other human beings. The Japs were doing so to other Asians in wwII.

Some African nations still have it.

Anyone that's white that doesn't bow down to their double standard is guilted like this. These people really are screwed up and are being pumped out of our colleges.

Is that why you couldn't go to college, dear? Or were you "pumped out" of Jr High?

He's just mad and hating on me because his fat jellyroll ass retired as an E-6 after 20 years in the Air Force and at just under 17 years in the Army I'm already an E-8 and he just recently retired meaning my career was already more successful than his before he retired.
If it comforts you to feel that way, pussy. :lol:

So you are fucking mad, :lol:
You flatter yourself. You lack the horsepower to make me mad, Slappy.

So you agree with white liberals that you're not good enough to succeed on your own without their help, huh?

And you probably aren't.

Forum List

Back