White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case...
Nor is it the case with Affirmative Action.

Congratulations for admitting AA is unconstitutional. :clap2:

AA is intended to level an already uneven playing field unless you're going to make the claim that blacks were always treated equally and fairly under the Constitution which is a claim you'll never make and cannot back up.

Lets see what laws/government programs helped whites? Lets see:

1830 Indian Removal Act, specifically meant for white people Indian removal

Early in the 19th century, while the rapidly-growing United States expanded into the lower South, white settlers faced what they considered an obstacle. This area was home to the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chicasaw and Seminole nations. These Indian nations, in the view of the settlers and many other white Americans, were standing in the way of progress. Eager for land to raise cotton, the settlers pressured the federal government to acquire Indian territory.

The Homestead Act of 1862

Blacks were in slavery so this act overwhelmingly benefited white people

The Wagner Act. Created at a time when blacks were by and large excluded from AFL and CIO, the largest labor unions in the country at that time.

When the FHA was formed in the 1930s as a New deal federal govt program, there was no provision in it to stop the practice of redlining, which in overwhelmingly benefited whites. Because of this *FEDERAL GOVT* program, most whites in the country became homeowners which imbued them with a certain amount of wealth because of the equity tied to home, so the myth that most whites owned their houses through hard work without govt help is BS

Redlining in Philadelphia

Another link below explaining better what I just said, a shame they never teach white people this in school nor black people:

RESIDENTIAL RACIAL SEGREGATION

B. The Role of Government in Creating Housing Segregation

The role of federal and state government in creating and maintaining residential racial segregation must be understood, without excuse, as a reality of American history. On the federal level, the United States government reinforced discriminatory norms through various public policies. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) adopted the practice of "red-lining," a discriminatory rating system used by FHA to evaluate the risks associated with loans made to borrowers in specific urban neighborhoods.[14] The vast majority of the loans went to the two top categories of the rating system, the highest of which included areas that were "new, homogenous, and in demand in good times and bad."[15] The second highest category was comprised of mostly stable areas that were still desirable. The third category, and the level at which discriminatory "red-lining" began, consisted of working class neighborhoods near black residences that were "within such a low price or rent range as to attract an undesirable element."[16] Black areas were placed in the fourth cate gory. Mortgage funds were channeled away from fourth category African American neighborhoods and were typically redirected from communities that were located near a black settlement or an area expected to contain black residences in the future.[17] As a result of these policies, the vast majority of FHA mortgage loans went to borrowers in white middle-class neighborhoods, and very few were awarded to black neighborhoods in central cities.[18] Between 1930 and 1950, three out of five homes purchased in the United States were financed by FHA, yet less than two percent of the FHA loans were made to non-white home buyers.[19] The FHA thus became the first federal agency to openly counsel and support segregation.[20]

The FHA was operated in a racially discriminatory manner since its inception in 1937 and set itself up as the "protector of all white neighborhoods," using its field agents to "keep Negroes and other minorities from buying houses in white neighborhoods."[21] Evidence also indicates that the federal government used interstate highway and urban renewal programs to segregate those blacks that had previously lived in more racially diverse communities.[22] Conse quently, these schemes increased the concentration of poverty where it has festered ever since and has caused the federal government to be labeled as "most influential in creating and maintaining residential segregation."[23]

There you have it above, documented proof of whites benefiting from govt programs, need any more history lessons you rightwing retards? I bet some of you retards would like to believe that the homes on your grandparents, great-grandparents and for you old timer rightwing retards, parents, were the result of hard work without federal govt help, check your history, whites have an established history of benefiting from the federal govt.

every time Flaylo posts you show up Bass and vice versa.....are you two a tag team?....

Whatever, you cannot deny that what I posted was factual, and the last time I checked no conservative white ever protested against those laws/programs because they hated govt, on the contrary white conservatives love govt when it benefits them and their interests but cry reverse racism when it balances out the playing field for others.

Why don't you worry about what's going on in your own country, Frenchie?

Racism deniers who make victims into the oppressors are some of the biggest fucktards on planet earth, but let affirmative action play out and then they cry about racism, thats fucking hypocrisy thats comes from the right.

Again, I have to point out the obvious:

I'm not oppressed by you whining about being a victim.

I am, however, disgusted that a member of the United States military is such a pussy.

With your attitude I'm surprised the AF let you stay in for 20 years, by your logic there is no need Equal Opportunity reps because all accusations of racism-by minorities is just whining which is a position that is contra the AF values and regulations, you're the true disgrace to the uniform, not Flaylo.

He's just mad and hating on me because his fat jellyroll ass retired as an E-6 after 20 years in the Air Force and at just under 17 years in the Army I'm already an E-8 and he just recently retired meaning my career was already more successful than his before he retired.

Poor old me the victim that needs the help from the GOVERNMENT to get ahead. Pathetic. :badgrin: There's a point where you just have to face that some groups of people are duller than an old knife.

I swear to god you people have
-5 times the murder rate per population

But somehow we're not to criticize or we're RACIST!!! You want us to give you special rights? LOL. You leftist are fucking crazy.

Last edited:
Poor old me the victim that needs the help from the GOVERNMENT to get ahead. Pathetic. :badgrin: There's a point where you just have to face that some groups of people are duller than an old knife.

I swear to god you people have
-5 times the murder rate per population

But somehow we're not to criticize or we're RACIST!!! You want us to give you special rights? LOL. You leftist are fucking crazy.

pushing for anti-affirmative action legislation is asking for help from the government you dick head, if government completely did jack shit you would be playing the victim.

Racism deniers who make victims into the oppressors are some of the biggest fucktards on planet earth, but let affirmative action play out and then they cry about racism, thats fucking hypocrisy thats comes from the right.

I am, however, disgusted that a member of the United States military is such a pussy.

With your attitude I'm surprised the AF let you stay in for 20 years, by your logic there is no need Equal Opportunity reps because all accusations of racism-by minorities is just whining which is a position that is contra the AF values and regulations, you're the true disgrace to the uniform, not Flaylo.
Oh, look, another wannabe victim chimes in with his "poor pitiful me!" retardery.

Who's keeping you down, Basshole?

I never denied there was real racism, you moron. But you pathetic losers calling everything you don't like shits on the victims of REAL racism.

But then, you don't give a damn about that, do you?

Seeing how this country was 90% white between 1930-1950. That isn't saying a goddamn thing. Boy, you people love to spin and weasel around things.

So racism and legislation that benefited whites predominantly is irrelevant? Check the Constitution jackass, you argument is not a legitimate excuse nor does it negate my proof that white people benefited from federal handouts and legislation, the exact BS Republitards argue against.
This is a good time to point out that you, a black man, benefited from slavery in the United States.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...against-affirmative-action-4.html#post5998721

Salt Jones ran away from that thread like a little bitch. There's a distinct possibility you may do the same. :lol:
Pretending this post doesn't exist doesn't mean it's not there, Bass, you sissy bedwetter.

Indian Removal Act - Signed by Andrew Jackson, a slave-holding landowner. Completely against the positions of Washington and Jefferson.

Homestead Act - signed by Abraham Lincoln

Wagner Act - Signed by FDR

FHA - Created by FDR

Looks to me like your favorite Progressives have a history of fucking over minorities...
And don't forget -- liberal icon FDR put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.

White people benefited from all of those govt programs/laws, it was govt handouts, I don't give a damn about no political parties, my point is proven. You, daveman and all the other retards can toss out all the other fallacious arguments all you want, white people, both Democrat and Republicans benefited from those above listed govt hand outs.
And you, a black man, benefited from slavery.

It's undeniable. Look in the post I linked above. If you have the courage, that is.

The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case...
Nor is it the case with Affirmative Action.

Congratulations for admitting AA is unconstitutional. :clap2:

AA is intended to level an already uneven playing field unless you're going to make the claim that blacks were always treated equally and fairly under the Constitution which is a claim you'll never make and cannot back up.
Like I told Marc, who am I to judge if you don't mind white liberals telling you you're not good enough to succeed on your own?

He's just mad and hating on me because his fat jellyroll ass retired as an E-6 after 20 years in the Air Force and at just under 17 years in the Army I'm already an E-8 and he just recently retired meaning my career was already more successful than his before he retired.
If it comforts you to feel that way, pussy. :lol:

Anyone else find it funny? We don't hear from Bass UNTIL Failgo shows back up?

something fishy up with that:lol:

The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case, stupid monkeys looking for excuse to deny the obvious, lol

Oh it's plenty obvious. You a white hating racist that can't get over the fact that white men still own your ass.

Lets see what laws/government programs helped whites? Lets see:

1830 Indian Removal Act, specifically meant for white people Indian removal

The Homestead Act of 1862

Blacks were in slavery so this act overwhelmingly benefited white people

The Wagner Act. Created at a time when blacks were by and large excluded from AFL and CIO, the largest labor unions in the country at that time.

When the FHA was formed in the 1930s as a New deal federal govt program, there was no provision in it to stop the practice of redlining, which in overwhelmingly benefited whites. Because of this *FEDERAL GOVT* program, most whites in the country became homeowners which imbued them with a certain amount of wealth because of the equity tied to home, so the myth that most whites owned their houses through hard work without govt help is BS

Redlining in Philadelphia

Another link below explaining better what I just said, a shame they never teach white people this in school nor black people:

RESIDENTIAL RACIAL SEGREGATION

There you have it above, documented proof of whites benefiting from govt programs, need any more history lessons you rightwing retards? I bet some of you retards would like to believe that the homes on your grandparents, great-grandparents and for you old timer rightwing retards, parents, were the result of hard work without federal govt help, check your history, whites have an established history of benefiting from the federal govt.

every time Flaylo posts you show up Bass and vice versa.....are you two a tag team?....

Whatever, you cannot deny that what I posted was factual, and the last time I checked no conservative white ever protested against those laws/programs because they hated govt, on the contrary white conservatives love govt when it benefits them and their interests but cry reverse racism when it balances out the playing field for others.

hey just sayin.....never see you until your cousin starts a thread or vise versa....and by the way this may be true....on the contrary white conservatives love govt when it benefits them and their interests ......but so is this.....Democrats are for everything until it effects them personally......like Minorities rights......"im with you in getting those rights....but please just dont move into my neighborhood.......yes lets Bus kids into the black neighborhoods......yours ....just not my kids ...........

The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case, stupid monkeys looking for excuse to deny the obvious, lol

Oh it's plenty obvious. You a white hating racist that can't get over the fact that white men still own your ass.

And Lonestar Logic is so edumacated that it would embarrass us.

And Lonestar Logic is so edumacated that it would embarrass us.

I don't like to embarrass the intellectually challenged such as yourself.

Your comments are embarrassment enough for you.

Forum List

Back