White althlete kicked out of olympics for racial joke

She's representing her country. I guess Greece don't want to be associated with someone who apparently doesn't understand Olympic ideals.

Morehyper- sensitive , womanly hysterics and politically correct over reactions from dimwitted serfs.......

poor Darlings................

More incredible intolerance from the left. Why do the hate free speech so much?

London 2012 Olympics: Greek athlete Voula Papachristou banned over racist 'joke' on Twitter | Mail Online

Kicked out for a racist tweet: Greek triple jumper is banned from the Games after her African 'joke'

PUBLISHED: 10:07 EST, 25 July 2012 | Voula Papachristou was kicked out of her national team for mocking African migrants and expressing support for a far-Right political party.
Her offending message – which was referring to reports of mosquitoes carrying the West Nile virus in her home country – read: ‘With so many Africans in Greece, at least the West Nile mosquitoes will eat home made food!’

So anything in the news that you don't like must be it's "the left".

London 2012 Olympics: Greek athlete Voula Papachristou banned over racist 'joke' on Twitter | Mail Online

Kicked out for a racist tweet: Greek triple jumper is banned from the Games after her African 'joke'

PUBLISHED: 10:07 EST, 25 July 2012 | Voula Papachristou was kicked out of her national team for mocking African migrants and expressing support for a far-Right political party.
Her offending message – which was referring to reports of mosquitoes carrying the West Nile virus in her home country – read: ‘With so many Africans in Greece, at least the West Nile mosquitoes will eat home made food!’

The left is known and encourages knee jerk reactions for people making jokes and saying things the Gaystopo (liberal version of the Gestopo) doesnt like.

Sounds like intolerance from the athlete, who supports a far right wing party.

It's OK to be a racist shithead in the privacy of your own mind, but putting it in writing for all the world to see is another story, public speech carries with it the responsibility to face the consequences of being provocative or hateful, especially when the shithead in question happens to be a public figure representing her country.

I must be racist because I don't see the racist in that statement....Somebody better give the bad news to my nieces....

In this case, the left are the ones who have created the climate of hyper-sensitivity, i.e. political correctness.

By the way, I like your Christian Slater and Tom Cruise avatar.

I must be racist because I don't see the racist in that statement....Somebody better give the bad news to my nieces....

I guess so, because it's readily apparent to anyone used to "critical thinking".

It's OK to be a racist shithead in the privacy of your own mind, but putting it in writing for all the world to see is another story, public speech carries with it the responsibility to face the consequences of being provocative or hateful, especially when the shithead in question happens to be a public figure representing her country.

If a black triple jumper said something like "why are white people here? Everybody knows they can't jump," would he be banned.?

How is what she said racist? It was a joke, but tell me what's not true.

The only shitheads are the ones claiming there was a racist comment....................

Why does it matter to you? Olympic Athletes are very much diplomats and are expected to act as such and serve at the pleasure of their country's respective Olympic committees, at best this is local news in Greece.

Last edited:

If a black triple jumper said something like "why are white people here? Everybody knows they can't jump," would he be banned.?

Depends entirely on the Olympic committee managing their country's team, why do you care?

Forum List

Back