White althlete kicked out of olympics for racial joke

[

1.Republican Strom Thurmond never apologized for his racist past.

2.Republican Jesse Helms never apologized for his racist past.

3.Republican Mills Godwin never apologized for his racist past.

4.Republican David Duke never apologized for his racist past.

5.Republican Trent Lott never apologized for his racist past.

But today's Neo-cons defend conservative Strom Thurmond the biggest racist leader in history of the south.The south has always been run by conservatives there's a huge difference between Ideology and political party.

Why don't you condemn obozo and all the other dems for their support of affirmative action.? That is racism and then some. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and liberals support it!!!
What about "jim crow",I guess you whites thought that was al right.:mad:

[

1.Republican Strom Thurmond never apologized for his racist past.

2.Republican Jesse Helms never apologized for his racist past.

3.Republican Mills Godwin never apologized for his racist past.

4.Republican David Duke never apologized for his racist past.

5.Republican Trent Lott never apologized for his racist past.

But today's Neo-cons defend conservative Strom Thurmond the biggest racist leader in history of the south.The south has always been run by conservatives there's a huge difference between Ideology and political party.

Why don't you condemn obozo and all the other dems for their support of affirmative action.? That is racism and then some. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and liberals support it!!!
What about "jim crow",I guess you whites thought that was al right.:mad:

Jim crow was affirmative action for honkey ass muthafuckas. We want a level playing field, which is why we don't support affirmative action for honkey ass muthafuckas or gold-toothed toads. :lol:

Another athlete was kicked out of the Olympics for mocking South Korean players on Twitter after losing a football match against them and the IOC is imposing its rules very strictly and any behaviours against the Olympic spirit could result in a ban and eight badminton players were expelled for blatantly attempting to lose their matches in order to manipulate the quarter-final draw. Papachristou had also reposted a tweet by a Greek politician with the far-right Golden Dawn party and she would have been allowed to participate in the London Games if it had been only about a joke on African immigrants.

BBC News - Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'

Last edited:
I understand you are a very, very stupid person, but your obsession with this OWS nonsense is strange, even for the likes of you. What the hell could that possibly have to do with me?

It describes you.

Why don't you go ahead and try to back up that claim with some evidence? Or, just continue to demonstrate to everyone reading what an illogical fucking moron you are.

I understand you are a very, very stupid person, but your obsession with this OWS nonsense is strange, even for the likes of you. What the hell could that possibly have to do with me?

It describes you.

Why don't you go ahead and try to back up that claim with some evidence? Or, just continue to demonstrate to everyone reading what an illogical fucking moron you are.
Why don't you try to prove it does not fit you to a tee so that every one reading doesn't mistake your futile protestations as assent.

It describes you.

Why don't you try to prove it does not fit you to a tee .

That's not how it works, you illogical fucking moron. When YOU make a claim, the onus is on YOU to support it. If you can prove your claim, go ahead. If you cannot (and of course you cannot) then you need to withdraw the claim and apologize.

Because after training a lifetime to get to the Olympics, I cannot believe she would do something stupid enough to throw it all away. I.E.: had she known the cost, she would not have posted.

If I had trained all my life to get to the Olympics I would compete instead of running my mouth.

Another athlete was kicked out of the Olympics for mocking South Korean players on Twitter after losing a football match against them and the IOC is imposing its rules very strictly and any behaviours against the Olympic spirit could result in a ban and eight badminton players were expelled for blatantly attempting to lose their matches in order to manipulate the quarter-final draw. Papachristou had also reposted a tweet by a Greek politician with the far-right Golden Dawn party and she would have been allowed to participate in the London Games if it had been only about a joke on African immigrants.

BBC News - Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'

I'm a bit confused about the story...it doesn't say what she reposted from the politician. All I can say is that it was too much for just the West Nile virus joke.

That's not how it works, you illogical fucking moron. When YOU make a claim, the onus is on YOU to support it. If you can prove your claim, go ahead. If you cannot (and of course you cannot) then you need to withdraw the claim and apologize.

It's not up to me to prove up my opinion that you are what I would call an OWS parasite. I also think orange is a shitty, totally gay color. It's up to you, and other orange vest wearin lesbos, to change my opinion.

It's not up to me to prove up my opinion .

Yes it is up to you to support the claims you make, you illogical fucking moron. You are, in addition to being a no-class little low-life punk, truly stupid.

Yes it is up to you to support the claims you make, you illogical fucking moron. You are, in addition to being a no-class little low-life punk, truly stupid.

so, you want me to prove that I think you are an OWS parasite, you bigoted, cocksucking little pussy bitch? Should I also prove up that i think you are indeed a bigoted cocksucking pussybitch? Just look back at every exchange between us. It should be clear that I truly regard you with such high esteem. You need to educate yourself on a claimed opinion and a claimed fact. If I state that you are a sow-chinned ladyboy, that is clearly an opinion. If I state that "studies show that sow-chinned ladyboys are 14x more likely to have a corn hole the size of a dinner plate", well that is a whole lot closer to a claimed fact. But my low opinion of you is not something that needs to conform to your desires. Now, you want to hug it out? No monkey business,Though, ladyboy.

so, you want me to prove that I think you are an OWS parasite.

Gosh, nobody could possibly have noticed how you've now switched to "I think" and "my opinion" rather than your original declarations like "it describes you" and "fits you to a tee"... :rolleyes: You're too fucking stupid to be clever, so don't bother trying. As expected, you are too much of a fucking low-life punk to admit you can't support your claim. What a fucking useless loser.

Last edited:

Gosh, nobody could possibly have noticed how you've now switched to "I think" and "my opinion" rather than your original declarations like "it describes you" and "fits you to a tee"... :rolleyes: You're too fucking stupid to be clever, so don't bother trying. As expected, you are too much of a fucking low-life punk to admit you can't support your claim. What a fucking useless loser.

It does describe you, and it does fit you to a tee. Instead of whining about what a big meanie I am, why don't you attempt to change my opinion, you pussel-gutted shebitch?

It does describe you, and it does fit you to a tee.

Based on what? Show me a post of mine that indicates sympathy for or participation in any ows nonsense or anything reflecting their views (to the extent they have articulated any). You can't, of course, and you are too much of a pussy to just come out and admit you were talking out your ass. You're a punk, a weakling, and an idiot.

Olympics 2012: Greece kicks triple-jumper Voula Papachristou*off team for mocking African immigrants on Twitter* - NY Daily News

Harsh! Wonder if she knew this was a possible repercussion? I'm not thinking it's fair, to be honest.

Why do you think it unfair?

Because after training a lifetime to get to the Olympics, I cannot believe she would do something stupid enough to throw it all away. I.E.: had she known the cost, she would not have posted.

She should have read the rules.

http://www.olympic.org/Documents/olympic_charter_en.pdf

I'm a bit confused about the story...it doesn't say what she reposted from the politician. All I can say is that it was too much for just the West Nile virus joke.

They are Greek Nazis. Openly calling for minefields and "special places of confinement" (as opposed to prisons) for "subhumans", all while exalting the "fatherland".

(quotation marks are there because they are quotes from this POS)

He likes to attack women, too. What a guy.

As well as the comment on Sunday referring to the West Nile virus and Africans living in Greece, Voula Papachristou had also reposted a tweet by Ilias Kasidiaris, a politician with the far-right Golden Dawn party, criticizing Prime Minister Antonis Samaras’s stance on immigration.

She had previously retweeted several links to videos promoting the views of Golden Dawn, which won 7% of the vote in Greece’s recent elections, and had directly communicated online with Ilias Kasidiaris.

Golden Dawn has made inroads in the country's political system with its vehement attacks against traditionally dominant parties and strongly anti-immigrant stance.
Its members have been accused of involvement in attacks against immigrants and some of its senior officials have publicly declared admiration for Adolf Hitler.

Golden Dawn campaign in Greece's general election

It does describe you, and it does fit you to a tee.

Based on what? Show me a post of mine that indicates sympathy for or participation in any ows nonsense or anything reflecting their views (to the extent they have articulated any). You can't, of course, and you are too much of a pussy to just come out and admit you were talking out your ass. You're a punk, a weakling, and an idiot.

You are a cuntmouth, an assbandit, and a childrapist. But so what. I also think the general tone and wording of your posts indicate that not only are you a supreme asshole, but you are such a supreme asshole as to rise to the level of OWS parasite. I have looked back, and I cannot find a post from your retarded ass that would lead me to change my opinion. I also think you probably regularly dine on urinal cakes, have hemmorhoids on your mouth, and smell like a Mexican day laborer.

Thanks for admitting that you can't support your claim AND that you are too much of a fucking pussy to admit it, you brain dead coward.

Forum List

Back