Which hair type are you?

Africans and peoples of African descent have many hair types and hairstyles for thousands of years without Afrosheen, but they did use many types of moisturizers for their hair, what is your point?

my point is that real men don't fuss over their hair like a girl

Unless you're black and have an Afro you wouldn't understand. Having an Afro=having a crown which equals having power. Your hair lays down, so you do know what that means.

yeah right. keep telling yourself that your hair makes you powerful if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Now go primp and preen condition and afrosheen while the real men go to work. OK sweetie?

yeah right. keep telling yourself that your hair makes you powerful if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Now go primp and preen condition and afrosheen while the real men go to work. OK sweetie?

You can't stop the power of the Afro, thats what you fail to realise. There is no primping with an Afro, just wash, condition and moisturise every three days, jackass. When you have a Fro you got soul.

You can't stop the power of the Afro, thats what you fail to realise. There is no primping with an Afro, just wash, condition and moisturise every three days, jackass. When you have a Fro you got soul.

some of us wash our hair everyday but I guess you'd have to know what man's work is like first.

now if you can get yourself away from the mirror, I'd be happy to let you split and stack a cord of wood for me but you might mess up your hair.

some of us wash our hair everyday but I guess you'd have to know what man's work is like first.

now if you can get yourself away from the mirror, I'd be happy to let you split and stack a cord of wood for me but you might mess up your hair.

Jealousy of the Afro, no doubt, your post resonates with it.

Afro-textured hair isn't pubic hair and its far better than that poodle dog type hair you have jackass.

Sorry nappy... I have beautiful, long, luxurious, straight, auburn hair.

I surely wouldn't want the same thing growing on my balls on my head. That's why the majority of you blacks today chemically change the texture, color and straighten your hair, especially the women. You want to be like all the lucky white people with pretty hair.

Last edited:
Sorry nappy... I have beautiful, long, luxurious, auburn hair.

I surely wouldn't want the same thing growing on my balls on my head. That's why the majority of you blacks today chemically change the texture, color and straighten your hair, especially the women. You want to be like all the lucky white people with pretty hair.

So you have hair like this animal:

orangutan-pictures.jpg

You're mad because you can't have a natural Afro like the Bass.

Bleh. I have none of the options listed. But I can live with that. I like my hair.

So you have hair like this animal:

You're mad because you can't have a natural Afro like the Bass.

You have the exact same crop of tangled, nappy, black, pubic hair growing on your head as every single other person of your race. You are all exactly the same. There isn't even the smallest, minuscule, amount of individuality about you. Sorry. Don't take it out on me just because you're jealous of white people and their diverse types of pretty hair.

You have the exact same crop of tangled, nappy, black, pubic hair growing on your head as every single other person of your race. You are all exactly the same. There isn't even the smallest, minuscule, amount of individuality about you. Sorry. Don't take it out on me just because you're jealous of white people and their diverse types of pretty hair.

That's mean.

LOL! Soul doesn't come from nappy hair. Soul comes from inner confidence. Uma Thurman had soul in Pulp Fiction and she doesn't have an afro. Unless you're saying that Blacks has a monopoly on soul.

That's mean.

Oh but him posting a picture accusing me of looking like an arrangatang isn't? Give me a break.

I'm just pointing out the truth. It's not my fault it may make you uncomfortable.

Last edited:
LOL! Soul doesn't come from nappy hair. Soul comes from inner confidence. Uma Thurman had soul in Pulp Fiction and she doesn't have an afro. Unless you're saying that Blacks has a monopoly on soul.

Soul either comes from the Fro or you have to be born with it, Teenaq marie has soul but no Fro.

You're jealous of blacks and our diverse types of hair, skin colours, looks, music, food, dances, hair styles, etc. Straight hair gets tangled, not curly-tightly coiled hair. You have hair like a wet dog, hair that lays down limp is hair with no soul and no life.

You're jealous of blacks and our diverse types of hair, skin colours, looks, music, food, dances, hair styles, etc. Straight hair gets tangled, not curly-tightly coiled hair. You have hair like a wet dog, hair that lays down limp is hair with no soul and no life.

OK... now you're just joking... because all blacks have the same color skin, the same color eyes, the same big lips and big noses, the same nappy, pubic hair on your head, the same everything. It's hard to tell you all apart. You all look alike. I know you must get frustrated with that because there's very little you can do to stand apart from all your brothers. You're stuck with what God gave you. Unlike us white people, we're as different as all the flowers of the world. Different hair, different color eyes, different shades of skin, different everything, all of us. We're born with individuality. You're not.

My hair is down to the middle of my back. I've been growing it for over five years. The only time it has every gotten tangled is when I didn't tie it back and road my Harley. Otherwise, it's never tangled. I'm sure if you tried to run a comb through that nappy mess of pubic hair on your head, a comb wouldn't get an inch without being snarled in it. I've seen it. You can't shit me about black people's hair.

Forum List

Back