Letter to the White Race

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I know this has been going around the Internet, but it's worth posting again...

Letter to the White Race | Voice of Reason Broadcast Network

August 21, 2008 · Print This Article

Letter to the White Race

White Man!

We regret to inform you that your kind has been slated for termination. We, the various Third World majorities of Africa, Asia, India, South America, and the Middle East assert that your long history of success at building civilizations, developing new technologies, creating stable governments, fostering good will, feeding much of the world, and increasing peace and prosperity even amongst the riotous hordes of our own homelands, has made us envious and resentful of you. We, who make up 92% of the global population, feel that we can no longer accept the great disparity between your success and our abject failure. The solution to this inequality should be obvious to all concerned.

We are planning to invade your ancestral homelands, little by little, and to facilitate this, we have the full cooperation of your controlled media and government, academia, and law enforcement organizations. While we, personally, do not control any of these entities ourselves, we are profiting endlessly from the crypto-Marxist system put in place many decades ago by an ethnic “fifth column” which operates with complete impunity at all levels of your political, academic, and media culture. Their interference in the natural development of your constitutional republics has been indispensable to our efforts to wrest from you the control of everything that you’ve struggled to build and maintain over the last century. Indeed, were it not for them, none of our present plans would have even been possible.

By carefully controlling and managing the schools, universities, media, and press, this “out group” has managed to convince the great bulk of your racial kinsmen that not only is resistance futile, but that it is immoral, barbaric, depraved, and unworthy of a “thinking” individual. By promoting the stereotype of a “racist redneck resistance”, they have made the idea of a struggle for White Identity a veritable sin in the minds of nearly every White person. In short: they have convinced European-derived peoples that a prolonged suicide is preferable to the unmitigated evil of “racism”.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxI-fTOhIQ]YouTube - X "White Girl"[/ame]

Letter to the White Race

White Man!

We regret to inform you that your kind has been slated for termination. We, the various Third World majorities of Africa, Asia, India, South America, and the Middle East assert that your long history of success at building civilizations, developing new technologies, creating stable governments, fostering good will, feeding much of the world, and increasing peace and prosperity even amongst the riotous hordes of our own homelands, has made us envious and resentful of you. We, who make up 92% of the global population, feel that we can no longer accept the great disparity between your success and our abject failure. The solution to this inequality should be obvious to all concerned.

We are planning to invade your ancestral homelands, little by little, and to facilitate this, we have the full cooperation of your controlled media and government, academia, and law enforcement organizations. While we, personally, do not control any of these entities ourselves, we are profiting endlessly from the crypto-Marxist system put in place many decades ago by an ethnic “fifth column” which operates with complete impunity at all levels of your political, academic, and media culture. Their interference in the natural development of your constitutional republics has been indispensable to our efforts to wrest from you the control of everything that you’ve struggled to build and maintain over the last century. Indeed, were it not for them, none of our present plans would have even been possible.

By carefully controlling and managing the schools, universities, media, and press, this “out group” has managed to convince the great bulk of your racial kinsmen that not only is resistance futile, but that it is immoral, barbaric, depraved, and unworthy of a “thinking” individual. By promoting the stereotype of a “racist redneck resistance”, they have made the idea of a struggle for White Identity a veritable sin in the minds of nearly every White person. In short: they have convinced European-derived peoples that a prolonged suicide is preferable to the unmitigated evil of “racism”.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the warning but I don’t consider that letter as applying to me though my skin is whiter than that of most other people. I am foremost a member of the human race before I am that of the White race or any other race.

I am foremost a member of the human race before I am that of the White race or any other race.

You know, I think that's what Reginald Denny tried to say!

tur_video_tout.jpg

Last edited:

Letter to the White Race

White Man!

I for one am not afraid!

White man in America.

Get over yourself. You are not being exterminated. You may have to share your power and privelege with the plurality of US citizens of all colors and ethnicities.

That's beautiful!

Actually, it's my kids who are beautiful. If you think about it the way that we think about any other sort of "breed," mixed breeding actually tends to result in a healthier, smarter child. My dog is a shelter mutt, and I guarantee that she's healthier and sweeter than the average pure-breed. My kids are both in gifted classes, and both were reading at the 11th grade level in 5th grade. My daughter is beautiful, sweet, and intelligent, and is in 6 honors class this term, and has a GPA of 4.4.

Compare that with the average outcome of a polygamist marriage in Southern Utah. These children are pure white, to be sure, but they are also inbred as hell, and suffer from all sorts of health problems.

I find letters like this to be so absurd that they aren't even deserving of serious commentary.

As the mother of two "half breeds," I'm doing my part to turn the U.S. into a latte-colored paradise.

of my 2 nephews one married a girl from the Philippines and the other a girl from Palestine and there are baby's planed soon...with me the two woman I had children with family's came from the neighboring town to where my family immigrated from in Scotland ..not that it was in anyway planned..but you could literally ride a bike..from where I came from and my baby's muthas came from

Actually, it's my kids who are beautiful. If you think about it the way that we think about any other sort of "breed," mixed breeding actually tends to result in a healthier, smarter child. My dog is a shelter mutt, and I guarantee that she's healthier and sweeter than the average pure-breed. My kids are both in gifted classes, and both were reading at the 11th grade level in 5th grade. My daughter is beautiful, sweet, and intelligent, and is in 6 honors class this term, and has a GPA of 4.4.

Compare that with the average outcome of a polygamist marriage in Southern Utah. These children are pure white, to be sure, but they are also inbred as hell, and suffer from all sorts of health problems.

I find letters like this to be so absurd that they aren't even deserving of serious commentary.

Exactly

As the mother of two "half breeds," I'm doing my part to turn the U.S. into a latte-colored paradise.

of my 2 nephews one married a girl from the Philippines and the other a girl from Palestine and there are baby's planed soon...with me the two woman I had children with family's came from the neighboring town to where my family immigrated from in Scotland ..not that it was in anyway planned..but you could literally ride a bike..from where I came from and my baby's muthas came from...HEY MAYBE.. I will be the uncle of the first Palestinian president wouldn't that be something...

White man in America.

Get over yourself. You are not being exterminated. You may have to share your power and privelege with the plurality of US citizens of all colors and ethnicities.

A better fear then the white man being exterminated (which we are not) is America getting over-populated. Currently there are 300 mil people, rough 200 are non-latino whites, 100 are minorities (Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Indians (Asia), Arabs, Native Americans etc.), but 2050 its predicted that non-latino whites will make up 50% of the population. So say the white population increases by 25% so that there are 250 whites in America (not scientific I have no idea, but 50 mil sounds good). For whites to make only 50%, then the minorities must combine to equal 250 million people. That mean that America will house 500 million people!

Can America house that many people? I guess China has 1.3 billion and India has 1.1 billion. But 500 million just sounds like a lot. I guess we will see 2050 is just 41 years away!

Excellent Work.

Being self proclaimed King of the Half Breeds It makes me proud to see people populating the streets with caramel colored citizens. New Majority? I think so!

Last edited:
A Letter from the White Race to the Black Race: [NOTE: In the tone of Shaquielle O'Neal rap diss to Kobe Bryant:]

"Tell me how the AIDs taste."

Last edited:
Actually, it's my kids who are beautiful. If you think about it the way that we think about any other sort of "breed," mixed breeding actually tends to result in a healthier, smarter child.

That's bizarre. If I were to say of my white child, "It's my white child who's beautiful. Pure-race white children are healthier and smarter", you'd shit your pants and spit up on the keyboard at the same time. But you have no qualms about some quasi-scientific appeal to breeding by way of advocating for miscegenation.

Anyway, you can 'breed' for smarter, but not by introducing black or Hispanic genes into the white mix. That only drags us into the excrement fondue of mixed-race America.

And why would it matter, if "race doesn't matter"? Pure breed, mixed breed -- none of it would bear notice or commentary in that case. Yet nobody seems to be able to get away from it.

Forum List

Back