Which hair type are you?

Mine grows into a frizzy fro so I shave it all off.It was cool when I was a youth.

You wear you hair natural or texturised?

personally, I don't think men should spend more time on their hair than their wives.

once a week or so I break out the clippers and buzz my hair down to 1/8 inch . no "product" or conditioners or any other girlie stuff for me.

no shower gels or puffs to wash up with just a bar of good old Ivory soap 99 and 44/100 percent pure.

I remember years ago when I was a member at Bally's. I got there at 5 AM to work out. Around 630 I got out of the shower and wanted to grab a shave and get out. EVERY sink, all 6 or 8 of them were occupied with men blow drying their hair. I said "Excuse me, I thought I was in the men's locker room." and went to work, unshaven and sad that so many men had turned into girls.

How many people here wear their hair natural with no texturizers, persm and or processors?

I do! I do! I don't even blow dry my hair. It's naturally wavy, and it's cut in layers, so I just wash and go. It's a little past my shoulders, so I can wear it down or in a ponytail.

Last edited:
I do! I do! I don't even blow dry my hair. It's naturally wavey, and it's cut in layers, so I just wash and go. It's a little past my shoulders, so I can wear it down or in a ponytail.

After Mr Bass washes his hair he conditions and moisturizes it and then lets it air dry before putting a stocking over it to preserve the moisture. taking pride in the Fro is a big deal because without his Afro the Bass just isn't the Bass and he is no longer the smartest man on the planet without it.

It is becoming impossible to post without this kind of shit happening.

After Mr Bass washes his hair he conditions and moisturizes it and then lets it air dry before putting a stocking over it to preserve the moisture. taking pride in the Fro is a big deal because without his Afro the Bass just isn't the Bass and he is no longer the smartest man on the planet without it.

Make sure you eat your spinach too, and stay away from kriptonite, and don't let any spiders bite you, and put on your soul-glo, and you're set!

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

in other words

you ARE gay

Yeah. And I still haven't figured out if Mr Bass is female or male. Keeps posting pictures of woman... Identity confusion, perhaps?

I just read up on the phenomena of talking about yourself in the third person. It's pretty interesting.

Of course, the best answer would be the one Mr Bass offers for the phenomena.

A great resource is a book on Statement Analysis by Mark McClish. He discusses ways in which he can tell if a person is being deceptive.
http://harfordmedlegal.typepad.com/forensics_talk/2006/12/duke_lacrosse_b.html
http://www.statementanalysis.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal belief is that Mr. Bass is a Brit who is impersonating an African American and writing brilliant parody. His posts are awesome.

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

When one is some damn good and handsome, smart and intelligent its an out of the body experience to look at oneself, thus the Bass refers to himself in third person, its truly mindblowing for the Bass to see himself. LOL,, I got the third person talk from my favourite wrestler of all time, Superstar Billy Graham and to a lesser degree the Rock. Off this forum the Bass talks normal

when One Is Some Damn Good And Handsome, Smart And Intelligent Its An Out Of The Body Experience To Look At Oneself, Thus The Bass Refers To Himself In Third Person, Its Truly Mindblowing For The Bass To See Himself. Lol,, I Got The Third Person Talk From My Favourite Wrestler Of All Time, Superstar Billy Graham And To A Lesser Degree The Rock. Off This Forum The Bass Talks Normal

$69622430.UTXuZDN2.MacPuke.gif

do you do all that conditioning and teasing before or after you put on your make up?

Shampoo, conditioning and spraying Afrosheen in the hair is teasing it? lol, Mr bass doesn't comb nor brush his hair and doesn't wear make up. Mr Bass' Afro is a symbol of pride because Mr Bass is the King and his Afro is his crown.

Forum List

Back