Which hair type are you?

When one is some damn good and handsome, smart and intelligent its an out of the body experience to look at oneself, thus the Bass refers to himself in third person, its truly mindblowing for the Bass to see himself. LOL,, I got the third person talk from my favourite wrestler of all time, Superstar Billy Graham and to a lesser degree the Rock. Off this forum the Bass talks normal

I see. You are saying you talk about yourself in the third personas an affectation.

It's a good way to distance yourself from the truth of who you are and make up a new identity.

See, Mr Bass is just to damn good that whitey can't stand it. Don't call it arrogance and being pompous, Mr Bass is simply to damn good.

Puhlease

You probably have more shoes than Imelda Marcos. Mr metrosexual spend more money on hair goo than a girl.

We could probably solve the oil crisis by squeezing all the goop out of your hair.

You probably have more shoes than Imelda Marcos. Mr metrosexual spend more money on hair goo than a girl.

We could probably solve the oil crisis by squeezing all the goop out of your hair.

My gay hair stylist last night was telling me all the steps he takes each morning with his hair (which looks really good, but SERIOUSLY...who spends that much time?). I guarantee that he puts at least 3 times as much gunk in his hair as I do and spends twice as long on it.

But, we did agree on this...the prettiest shoes are the cruelest ones.

Puhlease

A metrosexual if just a so-called heterosexual thats really a latent homosexual and Mr Bass is neither a metrosexual nor a homosexual. The Afro is the essence of who the Bass is, without it there would be Bass, just plain old Betrand Rigaud from Mississippi.

A metrosexual if just a so-called heterosexual thats really a latent homosexual and Mr Bass is neither a metrosexual nor a homosexual. The Afro is the essence of who the Bass is, without it there would be Bass, just plain old Betrand Rigaud from Mississippi.

You seem to spend more time on your hair than most women I know.

If it washes, conditions, and uses hair goo like a girl.....

And a "man" who acts like a girl is what?

Gay.

You seem to spend more time on your hair than most women I know.

If it washes, conditions, and uses hair goo like a girl.....

And a "man" who acts like a girl is what?

Gay.

having an Afro requires some maintenance, a whiteboy like would know nothing about that. Afrosheen isn't girly goo.

having an Afro requires some maintenance, a whiteboy like would know nothing about that. Afrosheen isn't girly goo.

Rationalization my boy.

All those Africans in Africa had afros for millions of years. And no afrosheen:eek:

If you would just be true to yourself , you'll be infinitely more happy.

When one is some damn good and handsome, smart and intelligent its an out of the body experience to look at oneself, thus the Bass refers to himself in third person, its truly mindblowing for the Bass to see himself. LOL,, I got the third person talk from my favourite wrestler of all time, Superstar Billy Graham and to a lesser degree the Rock. Off this forum the Bass talks normal

The Rock? The most over rated actor/superstar of all time?

Afrosheen pillow:

dirty-mouldy-pillow.jpg

I am disapointed that no one posted the Soulglo gif yet.

I used to have long hair in high school and it was cool and all.. but I do enjoy having short hair because I can hop out of the shower and go do what needs to be done instead of having to go through all the bullshit just so it will dry without getting fucked up (the wet ponytail). It also sucked driving down the road with the window down and having hair whip around and hit you in the eyes. However, my hair is the kind that doesn't take much to give it body so it tends to hold shape really well. I sported the Duncan Macleaod look back then.

Rationalization my boy.

All those Africans in Africa had afros for millions of years. And no afrosheen:eek:

If you would just be true to yourself , you'll be infinitely more happy.

Africans and peoples of African descent have many hair types and hairstyles for thousands of years without Afrosheen, but they did use many types of moisturizers for their hair, what is your point?

Forum List

Back