Which hair type are you?

hair types, hair textures, curly hair textures, textured tresses

Mr Bass has a hair texture that falls in between 3c and 4a, but definitely closer to 4a with S shaped curls. Can all the Afros of USMB stand up? lol.
I have a 2b or 2c since it is frizzy if I don't put a lot of product in my hair along with it being coarse! Just say I have a white women fro if I want it plus I have more hair then people with a lot of hair which is what my hair stylist said not me.

I have a 2b or 2c since it is frizzy if I don't put a lot of product in my hair along with it being coarse! Just say I have a white women fro if I want it plus I have more hair then people with a lot of hair which is what my hair stylist said not me.

Do you use relaxers and or processor type hair products or do you just condition and moisturize your hair? Mr Bass just washes, conditions and moisturizes his hair and occasionally combs it maybe once a week so it doesn't mat up.

Do you use relaxers and or processor type hair products or do you just condition and moisturize your hair? Mr Bass just washes, conditions and moisturizes his hair and occasionally combs it maybe once a week so it doesn't mat up.
Just conditioner and moisturize, my hair is not as thick like a african americans but it thick for a white person. If I want it straight I use a straighter but it has to be set at 430 degrees to work. I only comb my hair if I am going to straighten it and only wash it about every two days because it gets to dry. I actually learned a few things from this black girl the other day because most white people don't know how to deal with hair like mine.
I wouldn't want to go though what most of black people do when dealing with their hair.
My hair does start to mat up after a few days if I don't comb it, I could have dreads in no time if I wanted them!

I have dark brown hair, straight, nearly down to my waist. Years ago it was blonde, then turned a reddish color, and now has decided to remain dark brown. It just hangs down, no curls, nothing.

mine gray down to make shoulders...pulled back....nothing processed etc...i hate to the be dumb ass white girl but what the hell is are those codes for hair?

How many people here wear their hair natural with no texturizers, persm and or processors?
Long. Sit on it too much of the time. Braid it from time to tme to kep the tangles from getting to bad while working. Brush it, twist it on top when too lazy to braid it.

Wow I didn't know blacks had all those different hair types. I thought it was all just "little springs".

Just kidding. ;)

Just conditioner and moisturize, my hair is not as thick like a african americans but it thick for a white person. If I want it straight I use a straighter but it has to be set at 430 degrees to work. I only comb my hair if I am going to straighten it and only wash it about every two days because it gets to dry. I actually learned a few things from this black girl the other day because most white people don't know how to deal with hair like mine.
I wouldn't want to go though what most of black people do when dealing with their hair.
My hair does start to mat up after a few days if I don't comb it, I could have dreads in no time if I wanted them!

Luissa This is the most wonderful thing..

InStyler® Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener

My hair is as straight as a pin.

In the old days, women with curly hair and wanted it straight had to literally iron it out.

This is exactly what Mr Bass' hair texture is like:

phpcpncri.jpg

The Afro is the best and most influential hairstyle of all time and has been around for ages, nothing tops the fro!

Forum List

Back