Which hair type are you?

OK... now you're just joking... because all blacks have the same color skin, the same color eyes, the same big lips and big noses, the same nappy, pubic hair on your head, the same everything. It's hard to tell you all apart. You all look alike. I know you must get frustrated with that because there's very little you can do to stand apart from all your brothers. You're stuck with what God gave you. Unlike us white people, we're as different as all the flowers of the world. Different hair, different color eyes, different shades of skin, different everything, all of us. We're born with individuality. You're not.

My hair is down to the middle of my back. I've been growing it for over five years. The only time it has every gotten tangled is when I didn't tie it back and road my Harley. Otherwise, it's never tangled. I'm sure if you tried to run a comb through that nappy mess of pubic hair on your head, a comb wouldn't get an inch without being snarled in it. I've seen it. You can't shit me about black people's hair.

Blacks are the most diverse people in the world phenotypically and genetically, thats proven by science, that must burst your stupid bubble. Afro-hair is no naturally tagnled you idiot, unless you let it grow without combing it for a very long time, thats how dreadlocks form moron, now that real tangled Afro hair.

Getting back to the main point, blacks are more diverse than whites when it comes to looks and science backs that up. Europeans are not even a primary race, they're a blend of 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African ancestrally, say hi to your daddy.

Everyone has a soul. Are you saying soul as something different than that?

You sound a little racist too there fish.

You can't even define what soul is, can you? You don't have it yourself so you don't know what it is. Blacks aren't the only ones born with it, but nearly all blacks are born with soul.

Blacks are the most diverse people in the world phenotypically and genetically, thats proven by science, that must burst your stupid bubble. Afro-hair is no naturally tagnled you idiot, unless you let it grow without combing it for a very long time, thats how dreadlocks form moron, now that real tangled Afro hair.

Getting back to the main point, blacks are more diverse than whites when it comes to looks and science backs that up. Europeans are not even a primary race, they're a blend of 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African ancestrally, say hi to your daddy.

Prove it... let's see this scientific proof chuckie fish... I think you're full of shit.

Last edited:
Prove it... let's see this scientific proof chuckie fish... I think you're full of shit.

Jackass Mr Bass told you not to take the bait:

Skin colour wise sub-Saharan Africans are the most diverse

http://www.backintyme.com/skincolor/Relethford1.pdf

Sub-saharan Africans have highest phenotypic diversity:

Global analysis of regional differences in craniometric diversity and population substructure | Human Biology | Find Articles at BNET

And about Europeans and debunking the notion of a pure white race:

"Nuclear DNA studies also contribute to the deconstruction of received racial entities. Ann Bowcock and her colleague's interpretation (Bowcock et al. 1991; Bowcock et al. 1994) of analyses of restriction-site polymorphisms and microsatellite polymorphisms (STRPs) suggests that Europeans, the defining Caucasians, are descendants of a population that arose as a consequence of admixture between already differentiated populations ancestral to (some) Africans and Asians. Therefore, Caucasians would be a secondary type of race due to its hybrid origin and not a primary race".

The Persistence of Racial Thinking and the Myth of Racial Divergence, by S. O. Y. Keita and Rick A. Kittles © 1997 American Anthropological Association.

"Short lengths for European and related
branches have been observed previously for trees
constructed from classical genetic data (1, 8, 30). Two
possible explanations for the short European branch are (a)
that after the fission, Europeans diverged at a much lower
evolutionary rate, or (b) that Europeans are descendants of
a population that arose due to admixture between two
ancestral populations.
The ad hoc hypothesis of a lower
evolutionary rate in Europe is not further testable. We can,
however, rule out one possible cause of such a reduction of
evolutionary rates: the increase in population density due to
agriculture. This was of such magnitude (31) that it may have
frozen genetic drift in Europe. However, because this increase
in density occurred fairly recently relative to the time
of settlement of moderm humans in Europe, it cannot have
caused a reduction of more than 20-25% in the evolutionary
rate of Europeans; trees such as that of Fig. 2 indicate a
reduction of the order of 80-90%o. In contrast to the lower evolutionary rate hypothesis, the hypothesis that the shorter
branch leading to Europeans is due to admixture is testable.
This hypothesis was suggested earlier for the analysis of three
populations (Africans, Europeans, and Northeast Asians;
ref. 7) but was not quantitatively analyzed. One can show that
a branch to a population resulting from admixture tends to be
shorter than other branches when methods are used that do
not require constant evolutionary rates, by a simple extension
of the theoretical treatment of admixture between
branches of a tree (22).......The data were found to be consistent
with admixture between the branch leading to Chinese after
their separation from Melanesians and the branch leading to
the two African populations (Fig. lb). From maximum likelihood
estimates the European admixture consisted of 65%
Chinese ancestors and 35% African ancestors
(with a standard
error of ±8%) and took place at a time =70% of the total
since the origin, or 30 ± 6 kiloyears (kyr) ago.

http://www.pnas.org/content/88/3/839.full.pdf?ck=nck

There you have it.

Ah well, a good thread on hair morphs into racial epitaphs. To be honest, my hair was the color of a new copper penny, fine, dense, and curly. A long time ago. Long since traded in my comb on a chammey cloth.

Jackass Mr Bass told you not to take the bait:

Skin colour wise sub-Saharan Africans are the most diverse

http://www.pnas.org/content/88/3/839.full.pdf?ck=nck

There you have it.
Ppphht... are you comprehending any of what you've posted? What it boils down to is, blacks in sub-sahara africa hut hop and bread like rabbits when the sun goes down. This in turn increases the instance of genetic diversity purely by birth rate. This can be readily attested to with the millions of blacks starving and dying in africa because breeding is something they know nothing of how to control. I sure wouldn't be proud of that.

Well here ya go chuckie fish, see how well this fits under your afro... DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites.

Last edited:
Ppphht... are you comprehending any of what you've posted? What it boils down to is, blacks in sub-sahara africa hut hop and bread like rabbits when the sun goes down. This in turn increases the instance of genetic diversity purely by birth rate. This can be readily attested to with the millions of blacks starving and dying in africa because breeding is something they know nothing of how to control. I sure wouldn't be proud of that.

Well here ya go chuckie fish, see how well this fits under your afro... DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites.

No, what it comes down to is a retard who was proven wrong and had his card get pulled.

This is exactly what Mr Bass' hair texture is like:

phpcpncri.jpg

Bullshit, stop lying to people, you know god damn well you rock the Jeri-Curls......

Jeri_Curl.jpg

The Afro is the best and most influential hairstyle of all time and has been around for ages, nothing tops the fro!
I used to have one, back in the day when they were in fashion, only it took a Perm to get me to it!

It looked great! got lots of compliments for it.... otherwise my hair is fairly straight, with a slight wave if shorter, but when worn long, straight as a board...probably from the weight of it, as luissa, i have always had more than a full head of hair, and also according to my hairdresser :)

I do have pure kink around my temple area though, it is usually unseen because it is under all of my straight hair....

Oh, and i must say....the hairs that are showing up gray now...strange characters they are...all stiff, course, and unruly little suckers! grrrrrrrrrrr.....

Care

Forum List

Back