Which is nastier?

• Ketchup with eggs (prepared any way)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ketchup with mac&cheese

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
The ClayTaurus said:
Only out of laziness.

I feed leftovers to my flinstones era living elephant/ garbage disposal that lives in my counter top. Feed the Elephant! "Republican Straight ticket in '06!"

Shattered said:
Nono. Both Miracle Whip and Mayo have thier place.. Miracle Whip is a must have for egg salad, and tuna salad, and the like.. Mayo is a must for ham sandwiches, and other saltier lunch meats.

I knew this girl who went by the nickname Miracle Whip.

She had all these black leather outfits in her closet. She put herself through college by.....ummm..never mind.

GotZoom said:
She never said sticky was bad.

But TOO anything it just TOO. She didn't say. "Oh that's a pleasing amount of sticky." I consider it a gentle, and friendly rebuke. She's married you know. She's gotta think of some excuse. Too sticky works. It probably would make a mess.

rtwngAvngr said:
I feed leftovers to my flinstones era living elephant/ garbage disposal that lives in my counter top. Feed the Elephant! "Republican Straight ticket in '06!"
Are you really someone who throws away good food in the name of not eating leftovers? I lived with a girl like that once... she'd order a pizza from dominoes, eat 2 or 3 slices and then throw the rest away. I quickly stepped in to take the leftover off her hands.

rtwngAvngr said:
But TOO anything it just TOO. She didn't say. "Oh that's a pleasing amount of sticky." I consider it a gentle, and friendly rebuke. She's married you know. She's gotta think of some excuse. Too sticky works. It probably would make a mess.
In more ways than one.
;)

I don't believe clay missed "saltier lunch meats".

It's like I have to do everything around here.

mom4 said:
In more ways than one.
;)

Oh my! Hubba, hubba, grooooooooowl!

stray.jpg

Okay, let's just get this out in the open right now... Who among you is an Onion Hater? I know you're out there. Make yourselves known.

The ClayTaurus said:
Are you really someone who throws away good food in the name of not eating leftovers? I lived with a girl like that once... she'd order a pizza from dominoes, eat 2 or 3 slices and then throw the rest away. I quickly stepped in to take the leftover off her hands.

But leftover pizza is yucky.

Forum List

Back