Which food combination is nastier?

Which is nastier?

• Ketchup with eggs (prepared any way)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ketchup with mac&cheese

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
The ClayTaurus said:
I'm with you; condiments are overrated. I use miracle whip on deli sandwiches, ketchup on burgers, and that's it. Salt on my fries only please, maybe a little cajun or old bay seasoning.

Pffff. And you call yourself a condiment vegan. I dont eat any condiments that cast a shadow! (so very, very small grains of seasoning on fries may work, in dim light, shining straight down).

manu1959 said:
salasa goes on eggs

mac and cheese is vile

Mac and Cheese adds an element necessary to turn sucky meals into good meals. Dont insult my friend, pal. (My friend being food in general)

Semper Fi said:
Mac and Cheese adds an element necessary to turn sucky meals into good meals. Dont insult my friend, pal. (My friend being food in general)

mac and cheese is is an industrial accident that humans should not be subjected to....vile i tell you it is vile

manu1959 said:
mac and cheese is is an industrial accident that humans should not be subjected to....vile i tell you it is vile
you haven't had good mac'n cheese then. hush up, mortal.

Mac & Cheese with Tabasco or any other hot sauce --- rules!!!!

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm with you; condiments are overrated.....
I agree... especially the lubricated ones!!!!

Kagom said:
Can't do the mac-n-cheese and ketchup, but I do do mac-n-cheese with mustard (or sometimes spicy brown mustard).

MUSTARD??!! I'd take the ketchup on it over mustard! Its ok on burgers, brats, and various other things, but mac&cheese? ewww... :puke:

Tim hates mustard to the point that if I want to keep him from stealing the last pepsi (or whatever is the last item in the fridge) I just put a dot of mustard on it somewhere, and he won't even touch it.

Have you seen 'Jackass the movie'? In the extra scenes, they squirt mustard all over this friend of theirs who hates mustard so badly, he goes postal and kicks a dent in one of the other guys' new car. That is about the degree that Tim hates mustard.

fuzzykitten99 said:
Have you seen 'Jackass the movie'? In the extra scenes, they squirt mustard all over this friend of theirs who hates mustard so badly, he goes postal and kicks a dent in one of the other guys' new car. That is about the degree that Tim hates mustard.

I didn't see that one. I did see one of them snort a hot sauce of some sort, then vomit everywhere. Tres cool. :gross2:

Forum List

Back