Which food combination is nastier?

Which is nastier?

• Ketchup with eggs (prepared any way)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ketchup with mac&cheese

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
fuzzykitten99 said:
the block of so-called cheese is yucky by itself, but it makes for some really good chip dip if you add a couple cans of hormel chili to it. i don't think that stuff is intended to be eaten by itself.

I agree!!!! Good old government cheese (otherwise known as velveta) with hormel chili is a great dip.

As for the poll my husband always eats his mac and cheese with ketchup and he has passed this disgusting taste down to one of our boys, it even smells nasty.

*my husband is forcing me to put down that I eat Miracle Whip and peanut butter sandwiches*

Don't knock it till ya try it!!!!

Trigg said:
I agree!!!! Good old government cheese (otherwise known as velveta) with hormel chili is a great dip.

As for the poll my husband always eats his mac and cheese with ketchup and he has passed this disgusting taste down to one of our boys, it even smells nasty.

*my husband is forcing me to put down that I eat Miracle Whip and peanut butter sandwiches*

Don't knock it till ya try it!!!!

Can't do PB and mayo, but PB and bologna is good.. :D

Nono. Both Miracle Whip and Mayo have thier place.. Miracle Whip is a must have for egg salad, and tuna salad, and the like.. Mayo is a must for ham sandwiches, and other saltier lunch meats.

GotZoom said:
Pssst...that's almost the same thing as 1000 Island Dressing.

And yes, it is very good on fries.

1000 Island has pickles in it, and I don't like it. :)

GotZoom said:
Key word:

Almost.

Try you pickles with Peanut Butter or Sour Cream - I bet you'll like them then.

Nah. I just don't like pickles much. Hate mustard, even more. Bleh.

<center><table><tr><td>

oscar-figure-01.jpg
</tr></td><tr><td>

Sauerkraut and Cheerios... now there's a dish you'll remember!!!! Oh, and don't forget the sardines!!!!!</td></tr></table></center>

KarlMarx said:
<center><table><tr><td>

oscar-figure-01.jpg
</tr></td><tr><td>

Sauerkraut and Cheerios... now there's a dish you'll remember!!!! Oh, and don't forget the sardines!!!!!</td></tr></table></center>

:barf:

fuzzykitten99 said:
I like ketchup on my eggs, as does my son. Tim, on the other hand, thinks it is nasty, but will put ketchup on his mac & cheese. I think that is so vile, I can't even be near him when he eats it like that because the smell even bothers me.

Which is the nastier of the 2?

Also, any other food combinations that should not be, in which you have seen people eat?

I generally don't use ketchup on eggs, but have been known to use it. Ketchup in mac and cheese? What planet is your son from?

Actually, I do know someone that puts ketchup on just about everything. Chili, steak fingers, chicken sandwiches... none of them are safe. Oddly, she doesn't like ketchup with her fries.

KarlMarx said:
<center><table><tr><td>

oscar-figure-01.jpg
</tr></td><tr><td>

Sauerkraut and hot dogs or with brats is very good, but cheerios :confused:

Shattered said:
Can't do PB and mayo, but PB and bologna is good.. :D

Never did develop a taste for bologna. My husband grew up on fried bologna sandwiches *I blaim his hillbilly upbringing on that one* bleh

Shattered said:
Nono. Both Miracle Whip and Mayo have thier place.. Miracle Whip is a must have for egg salad, and tuna salad, and the like.. Mayo is a must for ham sandwiches, and other saltier lunch meats.
I have to disagree. Miracle Whip is always yucky.

Forum List

Back