I just needed to say

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Women drive me nuts. No offense to you ladies. Its not always a bad nuts. Im just going insane.

Women drive me nuts. No offense to you ladies. Its not always a bad nuts. Im just going insane.
I know you didn't mean me, but no one can drive you nuts, but yourself.

Funny - I know EXACTLY what he's talkin' about. No need to explain brother - I'm RIGHT THERE with ya.

(sigh).

/me puts on a 'dre' CD. :)

That's why we were born with a certain amount of "cuteness" - to make up for driving you insane. :)

The cuter we are, the more insane you will be driven.

Shattered said:
That's why we were born with a certain amount of "cuteness" - to make up for driving you insane. :)

The cuter we are, the more insane you will be driven.
Cuter HUH? I've heard it called many things, but never "cuter". :)

Good news, bad news Avatar4321.
Good....It's a BIG club, welcome.
Bad.....It doesn't get better.

Mr. P said:
Cuter HUH? I've heard it called many things, but never "cuter". :)

Good news, bad news Avatar4321.
Good....It's a BIG club, welcome.
Bad.....It doesn't get better.

Yes.

Cute. Er. Cuter.

I hear that brothuh. :beer:

And D, that was a very naughty video, I'll admit it, I've never seen a woman screw like that. :)

Remember this phrase: "Those are YOUR priorities. Don't sissify me, woman. "

dmp said:
Here ya go bro - use this to relieve yourself...she may hate me for this; it's a vid of her, uh, screwing. Might mean she'll make me give her Computer as part of the 'settlement'.. :D

http://www.d-mphotos.com/movies/maryscrewing.wmv

well um... ive never seen a woman screw like that... I just dont know what to say.

As for why women drive me crazy. What does it matter? Im a guy and women drive me crazy. its not my fault:p: and no there werent any bad first dates.

Forum List

Back