Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

For some odd reason the fact that the universe had a beginning drives militant atheists bat shit crazy.
No, we are objecting to your obvious LIE that ENERGY had a beginning!!!!

You God of lies must be very proud of you.
Of course matter and energy had a beginning. It was 14 billion years ago. Inflation theory explains how matter and energy were created from nothing through a quantum tunneling event without violating the law of conservation.

How else can you explain how all the matter and energy in the universe occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool?

For some odd reason the fact that the universe had a beginning drives militant atheists bat shit crazy.

Of course matter and energy had a beginning. It was 14 billion years ago. Inflation theory explains how matter and energy were created from nothing through a quantum tunneling event without violating the law of conservation.

How else can you explain how all the matter and energy in the universe occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool?
Inflation does not hold enough water to even be a valid scientific theory.

Inflation does not hold enough water to even be a valid scientific theory.
You mean besides being the leading cosmological model in the scientific community that explains what we see?

I noticed you never offered an explanation for how all the matter in the universe occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool. :lol:

BBT is cyclical, matter is compressed to a state of unstable pure energy, singularity is the completion of the midpoint of the cycle, the energy is then reconverted to a new stable matter after the moment of singularity has occurred.

Why do you need proof when you've already been told there isn't any. That one needs to take a leap of faith to bring God into your worldview. Instead, it's easier to disprove evolution. Earth isn 4.5 billion years old. At one time it was 3.7 billion years old; It's supposedly gotten older and I predict will get older again. There's no evidence we came from fish which eventually became a monkey. You can get am universe from invisible particles leading to multiple universes which then you can travel back in time. It takes more of a leap of faith to believe this stuff. Even what Darwin (Darwinism) believed has been refuted.
Because some people here think that the invisible superhero is real, and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.

He's God, not an invisible superhero.

>>and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.<<

That's BS and you know it. You didn't need any proof to get your worldview.
Of course my worldview is based on real events. It's not based on imaginary events like your faith.

The aren't imaginary events or you could prove that it didn't happen such as the Resurrection.
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim that Jesus resurrected. Do you have anything? No? The take that as my proof that it didn't happen.

The burden of proof rests on the person who doesn't wish to go to hell.

Because some people here think that the invisible superhero is real, and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.

Of course my worldview is based on real events. It's not based on imaginary events like your faith.

The aren't imaginary events or you could prove that it didn't happen such as the Resurrection.
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim that Jesus resurrected. Do you have anything? No? The take that as my proof that it didn't happen.

Admit it, you have no proof.

So where is hell?

So where is hell?
I have Jesus. Like Heaven I believe Hell to exist in another dimension. I mean you guys believe the Universe can fold in on itself and in Black Holes. Hell may be a Black Hole. If Black Holes are real then so is Hell.

So where is hell?
I have Jesus. Like Heaven I believe Hell to exist in another dimension. I mean you guys believe the Universe can fold in on itself and in Black Holes. Hell may be a Black Hole. If Black Holes are real then so is Hell.
The part of your brain that deals with critical thinking seems pretty badly damaged. Try learning some real science, that might help.

Militant atheists are the first ones to shit all over science.
Well that makes YOU a militant atheist.
I’m not the one who believes the universe existed forever like you, Ed.
Well you are a militant liar because I said ENERGY has always existed and will always exist forever in the same total quantity. And it is NOT a "belief," it a PROVEN fact, proven by a REPEATABLE experiment.
You pervert everything you say scientists said just like you pervert what I said here. You are a militant liar made in the image of your God!!!!!!

So where is hell?
The part of your brain that deals with critical thinking seems pretty badly damaged. Try learning some real science, that might help.
You accept only "secular" science and only because such seems to support liberal lifestyles at times. There is plenty of REAL SCIENCE that you seem to reject because it promotes GOD in one way or another. Unfortunately GOD has an agenda and it isn't yours --- and so you reject GOD to suit yourself.

Well you are a militant liar because I said ENERGY has always existed and will always exist forever in the same total quantity. And it is NOT a "belief," it a PROVEN fact, proven by a REPEATABLE experiment.
You pervert everything you say scientists said just like you pervert what I said here. You are a militant liar made in the image of your God!!!!!!
Ed, energy has not always existed in this universe. It was spontaneously created from nothing into a very very tiny space and then began to expand and cool.

Now if you believe differently then why don’t you tell me how you believe it happened.

Of course we both know you can’t.

Ed, energy has not always existed in this universe. It was spontaneously created from nothing into a very very tiny space and then began to expand and cool.

Now if you believe differently then why don’t you tell me how you believe it happened.

That's Right, I can't lie like militant liars like you do.
The FLoT says your creation lie is impossible and that is all that I need. Now provide a repeatable experiment that disproves the FLoT.

Of course we both know you can’t.[

Just because the universe reaches thermal equilibrium does not mean there is no more energy or matter. The universe will still contain the exact same amount that was created from nothing 14 billion years ago. It just won’t be usable energy that can perform work.

The FLoT says your creation lie is impossible and that is all that I need. Now provide a repeatable experiment that disproves the FLoT.

Nope. Inflation theory explains how matter and energy were created 14 billion years ago without violating the law of conservation.

The net energy of a closed system is zero because the energy is balanced or offset by gravity. It is literally just like a free body diagram in statics. The sum of the forces equal zero.

Tell me how all the matter and energy in the universe occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom.

The answer is... ~14 billion years ago it was created through a quantum tunneling event according to the laws of conservation and quantum mechanics which existed before space and time.

Forum List

Back