Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

For every matter to energy exchang or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy.
BULLSHIT!
See I told you you know less than nothing about the SLoT, even after I pointed out the same flaw in another thread, proving you are STUPID rather than ignorant.
Thank you.
Are you telling me you disagree with what I wrote?
I'm telling you the real scientific SLoT disagrees with your made up phony Creationist lie that you are trying to pass off as the SLoT.
If you remember I exposed your lie in another thread when I challenged you to show the math of how you changed the SLoT to eliminate the "EQUAL TO ZERO" part. You couldn't then and you still can't now, all you could do is name drop people for whom you have no understanding.
So then you do not believe usable energy is lost during every exchange? Really?
Of course not, the actual SLoT says never decreases NOT always increases as you Creationist LIARS, made in the image of God, have changed it.
Now show the math that changes never decreases, ≥ 0, to always increases, > 0.
The+Second+Law+of+Thermodynamics.jpg

The net charge of an atom is zero, are atoms something or nothing?
What is the mass of an atom and does that mass have a corresponding effect on gravity?

#winning
Different atoms have different masses, but they all have a net positive and negative charge that adds up to ZERO. So is an atom a something or a nothing, loser?
Every atom has a mass and in a closed system that mass has a corresponding gravity that results in a net energy to the closed system of zero.

Go argue with Hawking. :lol:
Hawking says no such thing, but thank you for finally admitting that atoms are nothing.
You don’t understand anything you are talking about. Not one bit.
Pure projection.

For every matter to energy exchang or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy.
BULLSHIT!
See I told you you know less than nothing about the SLoT, even after I pointed out the same flaw in another thread, proving you are STUPID rather than ignorant.
Thank you.
Are you telling me you disagree with what I wrote?
I'm telling you the real scientific SLoT disagrees with your made up phony Creationist lie that you are trying to pass off as the SLoT.
If you remember I exposed your lie in another thread when I challenged you to show the math of how you changed the SLoT to eliminate the "EQUAL TO ZERO" part. You couldn't then and you still can't now, all you could do is name drop people for whom you have no understanding.
So then you do not believe usable energy is lost during every exchange? Really?
Of course not, the actual SLoT says never decreases NOT always increases as you Creationist LIARS, made in the image of God, have changed it.
Now show the math that changes never decreases, ≥ 0, to always increases, > 0.
The+Second+Law+of+Thermodynamics.jpg
There are several ways to express The SLoT. I am surprised you don’t know that. Heat loss is one of them. It is what prevents perpetual motion. Keep demonstrating your ignorance.

What is the mass of an atom and does that mass have a corresponding effect on gravity?

#winning
Different atoms have different masses, but they all have a net positive and negative charge that adds up to ZERO. So is an atom a something or a nothing, loser?
Every atom has a mass and in a closed system that mass has a corresponding gravity that results in a net energy to the closed system of zero.

Go argue with Hawking. :lol:
Hawking says no such thing, but thank you for finally admitting that atoms are nothing.
You don’t understand anything you are talking about. Not one bit.
Pure projection.
Nope. Your ignorance proves it.

There are several ways to express The SLoT. I am surprised you don’t know that. Heat loss is one of them. It is what prevents perpetual motion. Keep demonstrating your ignorance.
There may be several ways to express the SLoT to YOU, but they ALL must conform to the equation I posted.

We went through this before, it prevents perpetual motion in MACHINES, not in nature.
Keep demonstrating your STUPIDITY.

Apparently edthepinhead believes he knows more than Stephen Hawking. :lol:
You know less about what Hawking says than you do about Vilinken!
I’m not the one arguing against the leading cosmological model. You are.
Your fabrication isn't even a cosmological model. It is pure bullshit.
I think they win a nobel prize for it. What have you ever accomplished?
No nobel prize has ever been awarded for the inflation theory
Just keep on lying and make your God proud.

There may be several ways to express the SLoT to YOU, but they ALL must conform to the equation I posted.

We went through this before, it prevents perpetual motion in MACHINES, not in nature.
You mean the stupidity of Hawking and Vilenkin?

Is the universe heating up or cooling down?

Apparently edthepinhead believes he knows more than Stephen Hawking. :lol:
Not yet, but I think they will win one. What have you ever done?

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of an isolated system never decreases. Such systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium.

Entropy - Wikipedia

Will the stars keep burning forever? Or will they eventually run out of fuel?

Last edited:
Does heat flow from cooler objects to hotter objects?

Or does heat flow from hotter objects to cooler objects?

The second law of thermodynamics states that every energy transfer increases the entropy of the universe due to the loss of usable energy.

• During energy transfer, some amount of energy is lost in the form of unusable heat energy.
  • Because energy is lost in an unusable form, no energy transfer is completely efficient.
  • The more energy that is lost by a system to its surroundings, the less ordered and more random the system is.
  • Entropy is a measure of randomness and disorder; high entropy means high disorder and low energy.
Key Terms
  • second law of thermodynamics: Every energy transfer or transformation increases the entropy of the universe since all energy transfers result in the loss of some usable energy.
  • entropy: A measure of randomness and disorder in a system.

Last edited:
ther·mo·dy·nam·ics
ˌTHərmōdīˈnamiks/
noun
  1. the branch of physical science that deals with the relations between heat and other forms of energy (such as mechanical, electrical, or chemical energy), and, by extension, of the relationships between all forms of energy.

Thermodynamics - Wikipedia

The heat death of the universe is a plausible ultimate fate of the universe in which the universe has evolved to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain processes that increase entropy. Heat death does not imply any particular absolute temperature; it only requires that temperature differences or other processes may no longer be exploited to perform work. In the language of physics, this is when the universe reaches thermodynamic equilibrium (maximum entropy).

Heat death of the universe - Wikipedia

You mean the stupidity of Hawking and Vilenkin?

Quite name dropping.
Does matter exist?

Not yet, but I think they will win one. What have you ever done?
Made a fool of you!

Forum List

Back