Where's Global Warming

Yep, I posted the facts in video format ... stop being afraid to face the truth and watch them ... so far you have shown that you are nothing but a liar so biased in their ideals that they won't even consider the possibility they mat be wrong. Prove you are not dishonest ... or keep making a fool of yourself.

Yep, I posted the facts in video format ... stop being afraid to face the truth and watch them ... so far you have shown that you are nothing but a liar so biased in their ideals that they won't even consider the possibility they mat be wrong. Prove you are not dishonest ... or keep making a fool of yourself.

Peer reviewed scientific journals do not come in video format.

If you had real facts you'd be able to give references to real scientific articles written by real scientists and reviewed by other real scientists in relevant fields before actual real publication.

If you had real facts you'd be able to give references to real scientific articles written by real scientists and reviewed by other real scientists in relevant fields before actual real publication.

Just because someone put it in video format you are dismissing it? Nope, that's a shallow and lame excuse. Watch the videos, until you do all your links and science is just junk.

Here we go again. More arrogance from the left about which scientists are REAL scientists.
I guess you watched Al Whore's movie and that's enough video for you , huh?

Here we go again. More arrogance from the left about which scientists are REAL scientists.
I guess you watched Al Whore's movie and that's enough video for you , huh?

It's not the left, it's the environuts and environazis ... sadly even some on the right fell for it as well (Bush Jr. for example, though a bad one). But that's their way, they seem to think that only their scientists are valid and that all the others are not.

Just because someone put it in video format you are dismissing it? Nope, that's a shallow and lame excuse. Watch the videos, until you do all your links and science is just junk.

The video gives them.

The video gives them.

Well great then. I'm assuming you WATCHED the video since you posted it - so why don't you tell me what those references are? Thanks!

Watch the video, you do NOT get to choose which sciences are more accurate. Watch the videos or all your sources are less valid. We read your sources, now, in order for your sources to be considered valid you have to apply equality and review ours. Watch the vids or prove you are a bigot.

The video gives them.

Well great then. I'm assuming you WATCHED the video since you posted it - so why don't you tell me what those references are? Thanks!

Watch the video, you do NOT get to choose which sciences are more accurate. Watch the videos or all your sources are less valid. We read your sources, now, in order for your sources to be considered valid you have to apply equality and review ours. Watch the vids or prove you are a bigot.

If you had real facts you'd be able to give references to scientific articles written by scientists and reviewed by other scientists. Scientific debate does not involve YouTube and the blogosphere, sorry, but grow the fuck up.

If you had real facts you'd be able to give references to scientific articles written by scientists and reviewed by other scientists.

LOL ... you really don't see the irony in this ... that's sad. As you should well know, I can do this all night ... I think it's a candidate for Flame Zone already. Real facts don't need to have articles verified by your scientists, that would make them biased anyway. The only reason you deny the validity of all other sources is because you don't like them. Face your fears, watch the videos ... or at least admit you only have half the facts because you don't want to face the whole truth.

If you had real facts you'd be able to give references to scientific articles written by scientists and reviewed by other scientists. Scientific debate does not involve YouTube and the blogosphere, sorry, but grow the fuck up.

Oh, brother...just watch the video's. I think you showing the tantrum to kitten shows who needs to grow up

Oh, brother...just watch the video's. I think you showing the tantrum to kitten shows who needs to grow up

I don't want to watch videos. I want to read scientific articles published in scientific journals. That is where the record of science is - its not on YouTube.

So I await - anybody - that can do this for me. Until then, please stop wasting my time.

LOL ... it's funny huh?

I don't want to watch videos. I want to read scientific articles published in scientific journals. That is where the record of science is - its not on YouTube.

So I await - anybody - that can do this for me. Until then, please stop wasting my time.

Actually .. Youtube has a lot of videos that contain facts to support your side to, as a matter of fact everything you posted can be found there, so if this is your reasoning then ALL science is fake. Stop fearing the video, stop fearing change.

LOL ... it's funny huh?

A single scientist mentioned in the video with a single publication would be a great starting point. Since you've watched the video and are promoting it as truth I presume you've actually seen it an digested it.

So just give me a reference.

Actually .. Youtube has a lot of videos that contain facts to support your side to,

That's great. I promise never to use anything found on YouTube to support a scientific argument.

as a matter of fact everything you posted can be found there, so if this is your reasoning then ALL science is fake.

That's your reasoning.

If what you are claiming can indeed be found in the scientific literature, then you should be able to tell me where. You can't though, can you?

Environuts fear change ... they can't even accept the change from print media to video media. Stop fearing the change, it is you who said that what's on Youtube "isn't science", all the resources you have used are also on Youtube, so they aren't science according to your reasoning. But if they are, then these videos are just as valid. Stop being a bigot, open your mind to more information, you might learn something, hell, you may even see the error of your ways.

Forum List

Back