Where would you rate President Trump on the political spectrum?

Authoritarian plutocrat. If he has any underlying political philosophy it's that wealth = power.

Populist and Nationalist. Not sure about conservative as he is fine with the debt and deficit

He is only a Nationalist because that is what is selling right now.

So what do you think he really is? Trumpist? LOL

I already told you...Populist, he says and does whatever will get him the biggest cheers and chants at his next pep rally.

It got him elected.

and Hope and Change got Obama elected and being a "compassionate conservative" got Bush II elected.

our last few presidents show that getting elected is not really a high bar these days

Except both BHO and Dubya were politicians.

First class entertainment, third rate on building the wall...he betrayed america on that

i am tired of Democrats, the media, and folks on USMB (i repeat myself) protecting AOC by attacking President Trump.

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

He is only a Nationalist because that is what is selling right now.

I already told you...Populist, he says and does whatever will get him the biggest cheers and chants at his next pep rally.

It got him elected.

and Hope and Change got Obama elected and being a "compassionate conservative" got Bush II elected.

our last few presidents show that getting elected is not really a high bar these days

how does that change anything?

It got him elected.

how does that change anything?

How do you think? It shows one does not need political acumen but just celebrity and ability to hit people’s hot buttons.

Think about his policies

AOC, Marxist, Far Left, Liberal, Left of Center,
Center, Right of Center, conservative, Right Wing, Far Right, Skinhead
The left part of the upper right quadrant:

1200px-Political_Compass_yellow_LibRight.svg.png

High dead center of the Authoritarian Right Quadrant, a little right and up of Hillary Clinton.

Think about his policies

AOC, Marxist, Far Left, Liberal, Left of Center,
Center, Right of Center, conservative, Right Wing, Far Right, Skinhead
He is almost impossible to rate. On some things like abortion he is very far to the right. On spending he almost is not even conservative or liberal he just spends what he thinks he needs to spend. He's pretty far right on guns and yet he's made a couple of left-wing exceptions. I would say he's right wing but not far right

Forum List

Back