Where would you rate President Trump on the political spectrum?

I'd rate him somewhere between Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, except slightly less credible.

Think about his policies

AOC, Marxist, Far Left, Liberal, Left of Center,
Center, Right of Center, conservative, Right Wing, Far Right, Skinhead
He reminds me of me...A libertarian/Conservative. As long as you arent breaking the law, he is fine with it, when you start bad mouthing him, he gets down and dirty with you and puts you in your place. A man that takes no shit.
Yeah....He was real libertarian/conservative when he attacked Syria on the flimsiest of evidence.

He was a real libertarian/conservative when he let the neocons talk him out of completely exiting Syria.

Real libertarian/conservative when promoting the creation of an entire now wing of the Department of War (Space Force).

As much as I back him is his fight against the establishment swamp, his political ideology is all over the place.
He was real libertarian/conservative when he attacked Syria on the flimsiest of evidence.
Was ISIS in Syria or not? Do you hear much about ISIS lately? Come on man...

Nearly 1,000 U.S. troops still in Syria months after last ISIS-held territory was liberated

Think about his policies

He reminds me of me...A libertarian/Conservative. As long as you arent breaking the law, he is fine with it, when you start bad mouthing him, he gets down and dirty with you and puts you in your place. A man that takes no shit.
Yeah....He was real libertarian/conservative when he attacked Syria on the flimsiest of evidence.

He was a real libertarian/conservative when he let the neocons talk him out of completely exiting Syria.

Real libertarian/conservative when promoting the creation of an entire now wing of the Department of War (Space Force).

As much as I back him is his fight against the establishment swamp, his political ideology is all over the place.
He was real libertarian/conservative when he attacked Syria on the flimsiest of evidence.

Nearly 1,000 U.S. troops still in Syria months after last ISIS-held territory was liberated
Syria is lucky I am not President. I would of let it slip that the US was going to put 100,000 US troops on the border and then go into Syria to route out all the ISIS fighters. Wait a week or two, then when all of ISIS and any other liberal Muslim group wanted to fight Americanas, then put a tactical nuke upon them. Instant game over folks, show Iran I dont play, and give them a 2 minute warning that if Iran doesnt stop being a dick, Tehran would be the same.

Think about his policies

Trump is now sending troops to Saudi Arabia in preparation more money wasted on Iran.

Think about his policies

Trump is now sending troops to Saudi Arabia in preparation more money wasted on Iran.

The Trumps think of Saudi Arabia as a profit center. He's happy to spend taxpayer money there - it's an investment for little Barron.

Think about his policies

Do you think that the billions of dollars Obama "gave" to Iran was a waste of money?

I would say centrist, leaning a bit toward the Right (like me). He was never exactly a hard-core conservative. It was shrewd of him to pick Pence as his VP, so TDS liberal animal-excrement know that if they assassinate Trump, they get a president a hundredfold more conservative than Trump.

Think about his policies

Irrelevant to the missile attacks, predicated on the flimsiest of evidence, that I mentioned.

Beside that, Assad and Putin were already kicking the shit out of ISIS.

Think about his policies

Irrelevant to the missile attacks, predicated on the flimsiest of evidence, that I mentioned.

Beside that, Assad and Putin were already kicking the shit out of ISIS.
So, you have nothing to add to the argument and realize that because President Trump took it to ISIS, which was kicking the shit out of Obama's regime, you are glad that they are finally taken out, right?

Forum List

Back