Where were you on Nov. 22, 1963:

You kind of have to accept it since it already happened and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I said move on.

People who can't move on after a tragedy are doomed to live in the past.

It really doesn't matter what conspiracy you obsess over the simple fact is that you will never ever be able to prove it. But hey if you want to live your life obsessing over the death of one man over 50 years ago be my guest.

Personally I have better things to do.

Then why don't you go do them and move on...

I'm not the one obsessing over the death of a guy 50 years ago.

How come you aren't so worked up about Lincoln's Garfield's or McKinley's assassinations?

Was it because you weren't born then?

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

Maybe some people, those without imagination and perception, need to live through a presidential assassination to understand what it means. It shakes the very foundations of our country. It's like a grade 9 earthquake. Metaphorically, it shakes us to the very core of our composure regarding our country and culture.

It was very much UNLIKE most tragedies. And that is why many Americans will not let it go.

Anyone who has studied the assassination knows of the numerous discrepancies, misinformation, and out right lies...by our government...to say nothing of the ridiculous explanation given by the Warren Commission, the shady involvement of many in the government, and the many mysterious deaths of those who witnessed events surrounding the assassination.

Had the government sought the truth and exposed it to the American people, we could move on. But, since the government has not, we can't and WE SHOULD NOT!!!

If the government murdered JFK in a coup d 'etat, as many believe due to the enormous evidence of it, it exposes the evil nature of a government out of control. The American people must take control of their government or their government controls them...but I fear it is much too late.

Since there were 3 other presidential assassinations and numerous attempted assassinations I would say that JFK's death is not unlike any of the others.

I'm sure there were discrepancies in all the investigations involved just as there will always be discrepancies.

So again it's just one more dead guy just like all the other dead guys.

That post is terribly foolish and naive. You need to educate yourself on the JFK assassination. It was completely different from all other POTUS assassinations.

I don't care to waste my time on conspiracy theories that can never be proven.

Sorry but it is completely irrelevant as far as my life is concerned.

Then why don't you go do them and move on...

I'm not the one obsessing over the death of a guy 50 years ago.

How come you aren't so worked up about Lincoln's Garfield's or McKinley's assassinations?

Was it because you weren't born then?

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

Maybe some people, those without imagination and perception, need to live through a presidential assassination to understand what it means. It shakes the very foundations of our country. It's like a grade 9 earthquake. Metaphorically, it shakes us to the very core of our composure regarding our country and culture.

I suppose so if you vest some sort of special trust in a politician.

In reality the government did not fail, the country did not implode people for the most part felt bad for a little while then got on with their lives.

Since there were 3 other presidential assassinations and numerous attempted assassinations I would say that JFK's death is not unlike any of the others.

I'm sure there were discrepancies in all the investigations involved just as there will always be discrepancies.

That post is terribly foolish and naive. You need to educate yourself on the JFK assassination. It was completely different from all other POTUS assassinations.

Those who have studied the assissination realize that the findings of the Warren Commission were completely inaccurate and misleading.

You and many like you try to paint anyone who disagrees with the State's conclusions, as being conspiracy nuts. When in reality, anyone who would believe the State's conclusions, has to be nuts.

Last edited:
The reason the Kennedy Assassination CONSPIRACY is still relevant is because IF IT IS TRUE then it is likely that the people now in charge of our society were either part of that conspiracy or the inheritors of the power that the conspirators took when they murdered our POTUS and our Republic.

IF you believe that there was a conspiracy, then it is overwhelmingly likely that some people IN GOVERNMENT were in on AT LEAST the coverup.

And if that is true then the USA has been nothing but a LIE ever since that day.

ACtually that more or less describes my POV about why this nation is going to shit.

The USA truly and finally started its decline and fall on that November afternoon.

I believe the date our nation was changed forever occurred several years later, on June 5, 1968 when Bobby Kennedy was murdered. Had he lived he would have captured the Democratic nomination and defeated Richard Nixon; RFK would have ended the Vietnam War, well before its final tragic end on April 30, 1975.

The reason the Kennedy Assassination CONSPIRACY is still relevant is because IF IT IS TRUE then it is likely that the people now in charge of our society were either part of that conspiracy or the inheritors of the power that the conspirators took when they murdered our POTUS and our Republic.

IF you believe that there was a conspiracy, then it is overwhelmingly likely that some people IN GOVERNMENT were in on AT LEAST the coverup.

And if that is true then the USA has been nothing but a LIE ever since that day.

ACtually that more or less describes my POV about why this nation is going to shit.

The USA truly and finally started its decline and fall on that November afternoon.

I believe the date our nation was changed forever occurred several years later, on June 5, 1968 when Bobby Kennedy was murdered. Had he lived he would have captured the Democratic nomination and defeated Richard Nixon; RFK would have ended the Vietnam War, well before its final tragic end on April 30, 1975.

While those two events were terrible and changed our nation forever, America started its descent into the abyss of warfare/welfare statism and the rule by elite with Lincoln. Made exponentially worse with Wilson and nearly every president that followed him.

Those who have studied the assissination realize that the findings of the Warren Commission were completely inaccurate and misleading.

You and many like you try to paint anyone who disagrees with the State's conclusions, as being conspiracy nuts. When in reality, anyone who would believe the State's conclusions, has to be nuts.

That last bit is just another stupid assumption.

I believe very little if anything the government tells me.

But since I can never prove any alternate version of what happened (neither can you btw) i choose not to waste my time and energy obsessing about it.

You may be right but if you can never prove it you may as well be crazy.

But as I said JFK his short time in office and his murder have no bearing on my life at all.

Yeah, I think his death was also part of the coupe d etat that happened, Wry.

Bobby had to die and I suspect he KNEW he was going to be killed. I also suspect he knew who probably was in on the plot to kill his brother, too.

STill I think killing the POTUS was the main event and the murder of his brother was, just a necessary followup detail.

While those two events were terrible and changed our nation forever, America started its descent into the abyss of warfare/welfare statism and the rule by elite with Lincoln. Made exponentially worse with Wilson and nearly every president that followed him.

The "Elite" founded our nation. Once upon a time the elite included those invested with high intelligence and a sense of duty (Noblesse oblige) not inherited bank accounts and a sense of entitlement.

Bobby had to die and I suspect he KNEW he was going to be killed. I also suspect he knew who probably was in on the plot to kill his brother, too.

STill I think killing the POTUS was the main event and the murder of his brother was, just a necessary followup detail.

My college girlfriend and I saw Bobby Kennedy hours before he was shot in LA. We attended a rally at the San Francisco Civic Auditorium before he flew south. He was up beat, smiling and energetic as he had just claimed victory in the California Democratic Primary. I doubt his impending death was on this mind.

OK so tell me how are you going to prove any of your conspiracies and how much of your life are you willing to waste doing so?

And I know that what is taught in US history isn't the whole truth but I really don't give a shit because the things that aren't true are irrelevant to my life right now.

JFK getting shot has not altered the course of my life.

I see the government overstepping its bounds but that has nothing to do with JFK and everything to do with a complacent populace.

And really is there anything we can do about that? Not really since the ignorant outnumber those that see what's happening.

I choose to live my life concerned with the things I can control not consumed by conspiracy theories and government plots.

Where did I once say forget about anything?

Believe me I am no fan of government never have been never will be. But as I said JFK getting killed had no impact on my life I don't really care about him at all.

I do know he lied to the public about his health, that he came to power because of his father's criminal enterprise so he wasn't some saint and savior he was just a man.

JFK of course was no saint. So far as I know, we haven't elected a saint to high (or low) office yet. And because he was human he was a sinner as we all are. And he also had commendable attributes and accomplished some good things.

But those of us who are old to remember will remember something like that--a truly unforgettable event for us--not because of who he was, but because of what he represented. When there is an attack on the President of the United States, it is like a physical blow to all Americans just as we all felt personally violated by the attack on 9/11, just as everybody in the former generation remembers Pearl Harbor.

As I said remember it, use it as some sort of life lesson or whatever but I don't get the obsession.

How many threads are there about JFK, how many movies, conspiracy theories, etc ?

It was a tragic event that happened 50 years ago not unlike any number of tragedies from which we as a country have moved on.

yeah the difference in the JFK assassination and those other assassinations like Lincoln is like I said,many people in dealy plaza that were there that day that were couregous enough to come forward and tell what they saw like Jean Hill and Lee Bowers,all ended up getting murdered with their deaths disguised as car crashes and suicides,not only that,but the other assassinations,they were not filmed back then so it doesnt feel so recently.

I would say its much more important to start with the freshest assassination first and have a real investigation into it and start having the truth get printed about it first and THEN after thats all accomplished,worry about the other ones in the past after that with Lincoln being the last to have a serious investigation into of course.

I met Jean Hill one of the witnesses in dealy plaza and got to know her so to just move on and forget about her and what she went through that day and how she was harrassed by government authorities,I would be spitting on the faces of her and the other witnesses that were there that day that went through that horrible event if i just moved on and decided nothing could be done about it.

To just accept it and move on that you live in a police state and cant do anything about it and stop trying to do something about it,you might as well be dead.

to just move and forget about it,thats dishonering all those witnesses that were there that day they put their lives on the line and lost theior lives for speaking out and telling the truth.Its not just about the assassination of JFK with his assassination like it is with the other presidents such as Lincoln.

Yeah he was definetely no saint by any means.But like you said,what president ever has been? I could care less that he was baning Marilyn and being unfaithful to his wife,or that he initally went along with what the governments plans to assassinate castro.the thing thats important is that unlike every president since him,he developed a conscience and no longer could go along with their agenda anymore after being in office for 6 months or so and tried to do something about the corruption in government and paid the price of it.

when the government can murder the president and get away with it,then what kind of a country is this? its dangerous now to be a journalist because many are meeting with violent deaths when reporing government corruption. what happened back then,with the government murdering its own people,is STILL going on now.Like someone said before,the same forces that were at work back then are still at work now so to just move on and forget about it is being plain stupid to accept the situation you are in.

Last edited:
JFK of course was no saint. So far as I know, we haven't elected a saint to high (or low) office yet. And because he was human he was a sinner as we all are. And he also had commendable attributes and accomplished some good things.

But those of us who are old to remember will remember something like that--a truly unforgettable event for us--not because of who he was, but because of what he represented. When there is an attack on the President of the United States, it is like a physical blow to all Americans just as we all felt personally violated by the attack on 9/11, just as everybody in the former generation remembers Pearl Harbor.

As I said remember it, use it as some sort of life lesson or whatever but I don't get the obsession.

How many threads are there about JFK, how many movies, conspiracy theories, etc ?

It was a tragic event that happened 50 years ago not unlike any number of tragedies from which we as a country have moved on.

It was very much UNLIKE most tragedies. And that is why many Americans will not let it go.

Anyone who has studied the assassination knows of the numerous discrepancies, misinformation, and out right lies...by our government...to say nothing of the ridiculous explanation given by the Warren Commission, the shady involvement of many in the government, and the many mysterious deaths of those who witnessed events surrounding the assassination.

Had the government sought the truth and exposed it to the American people, we could move on. But, since the government has not, we can't and WE SHOULD NOT!!!

If the government murdered JFK in a coup d 'etat, as many believe due to the enormous evidence of it, it exposes the evil nature of a government out of control. The American people must take control of their government or their government controls them...but I fear it is much too late.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

stands up and gives standing ovation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

I tried to spell that out to him earlier dummies stlye.you and a couple others got it but somehow it doesnt register with him.:cuckoo:

believe the date our nation was changed forever occurred several years later, on June 5, 1968 when Bobby Kennedy was murdered. Had he lived he would have captured the Democratic nomination and defeated Richard Nixon; RFK would have ended the Vietnam War, well before its final tragic end on April 30, 1975.

actually our nation really did change forever on nov 22nd 1963 because like I said earlier,they took away our right to freely elect our own leaders and not only that,its a well known fact now that JFK was indeed going to pull out of vietnam completly by the end of 1965.he signed a document in oct 1963 that called for a complete withdrawl by all miliatry personal by 1965.

Plus it was all over the front pages of the militarys newspapers stars and stripes with headlines that read that.It was no secret he was going to pull out.The CIA and military industrial complex got word of that back to them and JFK paid the price for signing that document.

But your right though as well.had Bobby not been assassinated,he would have ended the war as well and it would not have dragged on as long as it did with the bastard Dick Nixon.the american sheople say he ended the war but the thing is he COULD have ended the war in 1969 if he had wanted to sparing thousands of more america lives lost but he didn't.

It wasnt the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans,It was those two bastards Lyndon Johnson and Dick Nixon.

Last edited:

The Last Good Campaign | Vanity Fair

Before returning to the Kansas City airport, the Kennedy press corps stopped for a quick restaurant meal. Jimmy Breslin asked a table of reporters, “Do you think this guy has the stuff to go all the way?”

“Yes, of course he has the stuff to go all the way,” John J. Lindsay replied. “But he’s not going to go all the way. The reason is that somebody is going to shoot him. I know it and you know it. Just as sure as we’re sitting here somebody is going to shoot him. He’s out there now waiting for him And, please God, I don’t think we’ll have a country after it.”

There was a stunned silence. Then, one by one, the other reporters agreed. But none asked the most heartbreaking question: Did Kennedy himself know it?

Yeah Im sure Bobby knew as well that he was going to die.I know Martin Luther King knew our government was going to assassinate him.It was after Bobbys assassination that according to his wife,he said-They're going to kill me next. Bobby for sure knew the CIA was behind it all and Johnson knew about it cause after the assassination,you can see in this photo where he is slamming a clipboard against the wall and visibly screaming at Johnson in it and according to the photographer that took the photo,he yelled out-Why did you kill my brother god damn you?

Jackie knew Johnson had a hand in it as well and that there was a conspiracy when one of kennedys aides asked her is she wanted to to wear a different dress and she said-No I want the world to see what THEY did to my husband.she knew.

yeah the difference in the JFK assassination and those other assassinations like Lincoln is like I said,many people in dealy plaza that were there that day that were couregous enough to come forward and tell what they saw like Jean Hill and Lee Bowers,all ended up getting murdered with their deaths disguised as car crashes and suicides,not only that,but the other assassinations,they were not filmed back then so it doesnt feel so recently.

I would say its much more important to start with the freshest assassination first and have a real investigation into it and start having the truth get printed about it first and THEN after thats all accomplished,worry about the other ones in the past after that with Lincoln being the last to have a serious investigation into of course.

I met Jean Hill one of the witnesses in dealy plaza and got to know her so to just move on and forget about her and what she went through that day and how she was harrassed by government authorities,I would be spitting on the faces of her and the other witnesses that were there that day that went through that horrible event if i just moved on and decided nothing could be done about it.

To just accept it and move on that you live in a police state and cant do anything about it and stop trying to do something about it,you might as well be dead.

to just move and forget about it,thats dishonering all those witnesses that were there that day they put their lives on the line and lost theior lives for speaking out and telling the truth.Its not just about the assassination of JFK with his assassination like it is with the other presidents such as Lincoln.

Yeah he was definetely no saint by any means.But like you said,what president ever has been? I could care less that he was baning Marilyn and being unfaithful to his wife,or that he initally went along with what the governments plans to assassinate castro.the thing thats important is that unlike every president since him,he developed a conscience and no longer could go along with their agenda anymore after being in office for 6 months or so and tried to do something about the corruption in government and paid the price of it.

when the government can murder the president and get away with it,then what kind of a country is this? its dangerous now to be a journalist because many are meeting with violent deaths when reporing government corruption. what happened back then,with the government murdering its own people,is STILL going on now.Like someone said before,the same forces that were at work back then are still at work now so to just move on and forget about it is being plain stupid to accept the situation you are in.

I looked up the name Jean Hill as I had not heard of her ....

Jean Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a June, 2000, interview with Len Osanic, Hill discussed her plans to publish another book in the near future. Hill died in November of 2000 of complications from a blood disease, and the second book was never published.

Is that not true then?

You do know that eye witness accounts are the least reliable of all don't you?

You do know that eye witness accounts are the least reliable of all don't you?

Why do you persist when it is apparent, you know very little about the assissination?

I looked up the name Jean Hill as I had not heard of her ....

Jean Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a June, 2000, interview with Len Osanic, Hill discussed her plans to publish another book in the near future. Hill died in November of 2000 of complications from a blood disease, and the second book was never published.

Is that not true then?

I did not know about her plans to publish that other book,only met her once in the mid 90's,but yeah that part is true obviously about her dying in nov 2000 for that reason.

amen to that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you got to concluded all those witnesses were just lying about what they saw and just made up all those stories about the government altering their testimonys as well if you accept the fairy tales of the warren report.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back