Where were you on Nov. 22, 1963:

I was in Biology class in high school. The teacher had sent a student to the office for something, don't remember what. He came back in and announced, 'Kennedy's been shot.' Someone in the class said, 'War!' I guess in those days we were so insulated here we didn't realize that the US was already at war.

When I got home, I found my mother in front of the TV crying.

Last edited:
Not born yet.

Quite frankly I'm kind of sick of the whole JFK obsession.

It was 50 years ago get over it already.

Not born yet.

So...one of the most horrendous events in American history, with conspiracy written all over it, should now be ignored because it happened over 50 years ago.

Do you fail to recognize how absurd that opinion is?

I had a good friend who died in a car train wreck on November 22, 1967. That was kind of creepy because the Ouija Board had predicted it.

Not born yet.

So...one of the most horrendous events in American history, with conspiracy written all over it, should now be ignored because it happened over 50 years ago.

I agree. The same forces if not the same people are at work today.

Not born yet.

Where did I say it should be ignored?

Do you fail to recognize how absurd your assumption is

Last edited:
Not born yet.

Okay...than how would you describe the words you posted?

How about this? Since it happened 50 years ago, we should accept it and move on. Does that sum up your opinion? Americans should just shut up about the assassination and accept it. Right?

Should I have replaced IGNORE with disregard, avoid, overlook, disdain, forget...do those words work for you???...but then, you have a problem since all those words are synonyms of IGNORE.

How about this? Since it happened 50 years ago, we should accept it and move on. Does that sum up your opinion? Americans should just shut up about the assassination and accept it. Right?

You kind of have to accept it since it already happened and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Should I have replaced IGNORE with disregard, avoid, overlook, disdain, forget...do those words work for you???...but then, you have a problem since all those words are synonyms of IGNORE.

I said move on.

People who can't move on after a tragedy are doomed to live in the past.

It really doesn't matter what conspiracy you obsess over the simple fact is that you will never ever be able to prove it. But hey if you want to live your life obsessing over the death of one man over 50 years ago be my guest.

Personally I have better things to do.

You kind of have to accept it since it already happened and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I said move on.

It really doesn't matter what conspiracy you obsess over the simple fact is that you will never ever be able to prove it. But hey if you want to live your life obsessing over the death of one man over 50 years ago be my guest.

Then why don't you go do them and move on...

I said move on.

I'm not the one obsessing over the death of a guy 50 years ago.

How come you aren't so worked up about Lincoln's Garfield's or McKinley's assassinations?

Was it because you weren't born then?

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

Not born yet.

I agree. The same forces if not the same people are at work today.

as do I.so very true.His assassination altered the course of the country forever.our right to freely elect our own people was taken away from us that day.He was our last REAL president we had.Not a puppet for the elite.

I said move on.

How come you aren't so worked up about Lincoln's Garfield's or McKinley's assassinations?

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

Move on? so you're content in just accepting it that everything you were taught in american history classes including Lincoln,Garfield,and Mckinleys assassinations that you were lied to about them your whole life on top of everything else you were taught on out corrupt school system on who killed them and why,that we should just accept it and forget about it all and move on? accept it that we live in a police state where the government can murder anybody they want to anytime whenever they want to?:cuckoo:

Thank god people like Jim Garrison and others out there dont have this ignorant attitude that you have that everybody should just forget about it and move on.

Also the difference in those assassinations and JFK's is with JFK, many people who came forward and gave versions different than the governments were lucky to escape with just being harrased for many years by authoritys,many not being so lucky getting murdered having their deaths disguised as suicides,car crashes,drug overdoeses,ect ect.

To just forget about it all is spitting on those people that were there that day courgeous enough to stand up to the government and speak out and tell the truth what they saw putting their lives at risk in doing so.

To just accept it and move on and act like it never happened and not at LEAST talk to others about it sharing ideas on what they think can be done about it,learning from each other,you might as well be dead.

People like Jim Garrison,Mark Lane and the witnesses in dealy plaza like Jean hill that came forward and put their lives on the line and fought for the truth are heros of mine.we owe it to those people to keep on talking about it and not let it die even if it is true that we cant do anything about it which I dont belive to be true.

80% of americans no longer accept the lies of the warren commission anymore that oswald was the lone assassin.that was even on a PBS special a couple years ago where they even admitted that.

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

Move on? so you're content in just accepting it that everything you were taught in american history classes including Lincoln,Garfield,and Mckinleys assassinations that you were lied to about them your whole life on top of everything else you were taught on out corrupt school system on who killed them and why,that we should just accept it and forget about it all and move on? accept it that we live in a police state where the government can murder anybody they want to anytime whenever they want to?:cuckoo:

OK so tell me how are you going to prove any of your conspiracies and how much of your life are you willing to waste doing so?

And I know that what is taught in US history isn't the whole truth but I really don't give a shit because the things that aren't true are irrelevant to my life right now.

JFK getting shot has not altered the course of my life.

I see the government overstepping its bounds but that has nothing to do with JFK and everything to do with a complacent populace.

And really is there anything we can do about that? Not really since the ignorant outnumber those that see what's happening.

I choose to live my life concerned with the things I can control not consumed by conspiracy theories and government plots.

Thank god people like Jim Garrison and others out there dont have this ignorant attitude that you have that everybody should just forget about it and move on.

Where did I once say forget about anything?

Believe me I am no fan of government never have been never will be. But as I said JFK getting killed had no impact on my life I don't really care about him at all.

I do know he lied to the public about his health, that he came to power because of his father's criminal enterprise so he wasn't some saint and savior he was just a man.

Now do you see my point?

Move on people.

OK so tell me how are you going to prove any of your conspiracies and how much of your life are you willing to waste doing so?

And I know that what is taught in US history isn't the whole truth but I really don't give a shit because the things that aren't true are irrelevant to my life right now.

I see the government overstepping its bounds but that has nothing to do with JFK and everything to do with a complacent populace.

And really is there anything we can do about that? Not really since the ignorant outnumber those that see what's happening.

I choose to live my life concerned with the things I can control not consumed by conspiracy theories and government plots.

Believe me I am no fan of government never have been never will be. But as I said JFK getting killed had no impact on my life I don't really care about him at all.

I do know he lied to the public about his health, that he came to power because of his father's criminal enterprise so he wasn't some saint and savior he was just a man.

JFK of course was no saint. So far as I know, we haven't elected a saint to high (or low) office yet. And because he was human he was a sinner as we all are. And he also had commendable attributes and accomplished some good things.

But those of us who are old to remember will remember something like that--a truly unforgettable event for us--not because of who he was, but because of what he represented. When there is an attack on the President of the United States, it is like a physical blow to all Americans just as we all felt personally violated by the attack on 9/11, just as everybody in the former generation remembers Pearl Harbor.

JFK of course was no saint. So far as I know, we haven't elected a saint to high (or low) office yet. And because he was human he was a sinner as we all are. And he also had commendable attributes and accomplished some good things.

But those of us who are old to remember will remember something like that--a truly unforgettable event for us--not because of who he was, but because of what he represented. When there is an attack on the President of the United States, it is like a physical blow to all Americans just as we all felt personally violated by the attack on 9/11, just as everybody in the former generation remembers Pearl Harbor.

As I said remember it, use it as some sort of life lesson or whatever but I don't get the obsession.

How many threads are there about JFK, how many movies, conspiracy theories, etc ?

It was a tragic event that happened 50 years ago not unlike any number of tragedies from which we as a country have moved on.

As I said remember it, use it as some sort of life lesson or whatever but I don't get the obsession.

How many threads are there about JFK, how many movies, conspiracy theories, etc ?

It was a tragic event that happened 50 years ago not unlike any number of tragedies from which we as a country have moved on.

It was very much UNLIKE most tragedies. And that is why many Americans will not let it go.

Anyone who has studied the assassination knows of the numerous discrepancies, misinformation, and out right lies...by our government...to say nothing of the ridiculous explanation given by the Warren Commission, the shady involvement of many in the government, and the many mysterious deaths of those who witnessed events surrounding the assassination.

Had the government sought the truth and exposed it to the American people, we could move on. But, since the government has not, we can't and WE SHOULD NOT!!!

If the government murdered JFK in a coup d 'etat, as many believe due to the enormous evidence of it, it exposes the evil nature of a government out of control. The American people must take control of their government or their government controls them...but I fear it is much too late.

It was very much UNLIKE most tragedies. And that is why many Americans will not let it go.

Anyone who has studied the assassination knows of the numerous discrepancies, misinformation, and out right lies...by our government...to say nothing of the ridiculous explanation given by the Warren Commission, the shady involvement of many in the government, and the many mysterious deaths of those who witnessed events surrounding the assassination.

Had the government sought the truth and exposed it to the American people, we could move on. But, since the government has not, we can't and WE SHOULD NOT!!!

If the government murdered JFK in a coup d 'etat, as many believe due to the enormous evidence of it, it exposes the evil nature of a government out of control. The American people must take control of their government or their government controls them...but I fear it is much too late.

Since there were 3 other presidential assassinations and numerous attempted assassinations I would say that JFK's death is not unlike any of the others.

I'm sure there were discrepancies in all the investigations involved just as there will always be discrepancies.

So again it's just one more dead guy just like all the other dead guys.

The reason the Kennedy Assassination CONSPIRACY is still relevant is because IF IT IS TRUE then it is likely that the people now in charge of our society were either part of that conspiracy or the inheritors of the power that the conspirators took when they murdered our POTUS and our Republic.

IF you believe that there was a conspiracy, then it is overwhelmingly likely that some people IN GOVERNMENT were in on AT LEAST the coverup.

And if that is true then the USA has been nothing but a LIE ever since that day.

ACtually that more or less describes my POV about why this nation is going to shit.

The USA truly and finally started its decline and fall on that November afternoon.

Since there were 3 other presidential assassinations and numerous attempted assassinations I would say that JFK's death is not unlike any of the others.

I'm sure there were discrepancies in all the investigations involved just as there will always be discrepancies.

So again it's just one more dead guy just like all the other dead guys.

That post is terribly foolish and naive. You need to educate yourself on the JFK assassination. It was completely different from all other POTUS assassinations.

Forum List

Back