Where is the public outrage..

I'm sure they will claim they were in fear for their life. They always do.

Well they're on trial for murder and it looks like they lied. Thank you body cameras.

Yes, but where was BLM on this?
Not with the cops. Too bad for the cops, THEY are black or hispanic in Kansas (?) lol...

I'll go ahead and help you out. They were nowhere to be found because only black lives matter to them. BLM is just a racist hate group similar to the brown shirts, nazis, klan, etc....

2 black cops kill a 6 yr old white autistic white boy.. No media no nothing Worse Police Shooting Ever? Video Released Of The Killing 6-Y/O Jeremy Mardis
The two black cops have been arrested for murder and are on $1 million bond, so there is no need for a public outcry for justice.

This case is well known to everyone who lives there.
Didn't seem to matter when 6 cops were arrested in Balt.
The cops were not charged until after the riots.

How many were convicted?

Zero.

A man is put into a van with six cops and ends up dead, and not one of the cops is convicted.

The Baltimore riots were about more than just Freddie Gray's death. His death was just the straw that broke the camel's back after years of police abuse.

Big difference.

It's unfair to characterize the shooting victim as "autistic" since it sometimes takes years for even professionals to make the diagnosis. It's also possible that an autistic kid might have been under the influence of a prescribed behavior altering drug that of course the Police were unaware of. The system works and before amateur Sherlock Holmes detectives start ranting about a Police shooting and wave the race flag they need to wait until all the information is in.

The Baltimore riots were about more than just Freddie Gray's death. His death was just the straw that broke the camel's back after years of police abuse.

Big difference.

Freddy gray didn't have his helpless child killed as well.

Guess we need to burn down our cities?

I think I'll pass and let the justice system handle this. It's what civilized folk do.

Forum List

Back