BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what you did there.....You did the Old Trump where you dont know shit but if you put it in the form of a question it should be considered.

Terrorist bomb? Faggotry?

I like what you did there.....You did the Old Trump where you dont know shit but if you put it in the form of a question it should be considered.

I'm not saying it was aliens. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But we should be asking these questions. Why hasn't the media even brought it up?

Not a bomb. One train employee who witnessed it says there was no bomb, it just sounded like one. He described that the train didn't slow as it entered the station,hit the bumper,jumped track and hit the Hoboken station platform. One reported dead.

Terrorist? Perhaps, but also could be mechanical or maybe the engineer had a medical emergency/fell asleep and failed to slow the train.

Train derailed ran into station 1 confirmed dead...terrorist lead to derailment under investigation as train was NOT speeding!

I don't know if it was speeding but at least one witness said it failed to slow. Usually the train comes to a stop and coasts into the station and that didn't happen for some reason.

I'm not saying it was aliens. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But we should be asking these questions. Why hasn't the media even brought it up?
I think it was Frank Sinatra.

Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
I questioned whether the cause was a terrorist bomb you asshole!
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.

Train derailed ran into station 1 confirmed dead...terrorist lead to derailment under investigation as train was NOT speeding!

I don't know if it was speeding but at least one witness said it failed to slow. Usually the train comes to a stop and coasts into the station and that didn't happen for some reason.
There are at least five 'fail-safe' redundancy measures to prevent subway trains from not slowing and stopping when they are supposed to.

Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.
Rail employee who witnessed the crash said he saw no bomb, the train just failed to slow and hit the platform.
He did say it sounded like a bomb so that might be the source of the confusion.

There are at least five 'fail-safe' redundancy measures to prevent subway trains from not slowing and stopping when they are supposed to.
Yes but for some reason this one didn't. IDK how that didn't happen but a railway worker who saw the crash said he didn't see a bomb. He said it came in but failed to slow, came through the bumper, hit the platform and the wall of the waiting area of the station. Now were the fail safes deliberately turned off? IDK but it sounds like the train failed to slow and jumped track. Even the passengers said the train failed to slow.

No indication of one. You should change your title, or you could apply for a job at Breitbart. Whichever.

Hillary Clinton refuses to say it was Aliens! How can she beat them if she wont say it?

It wasn't a subway, but your point is taken.

Maybe the authorities didn't find all the pipe bombs that were planted a few days ago.
NO WAY that train had all the fail-safe devices malfunction.
There is even a mechanical fail-safe that is literally impossible to disarm......unless a bomb did it.
Any train going through the device a hundredth of a mile faster than it should and the mechanical device is employed and the brakes are applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back