Where does the March Toward Marxism End? Does it End?

It should not be that if I or anyone else is economically desperate the employer gets to pay me next to nothing.
Your type is the same that allows illegal mexican trash into our country to do jobs at a substantially lower wage, fucking up wages for Americans. I have no sympathy.

Wow, you truly have an ass backwards way of thinking.

I've never allowed or disallowed anyone from entering the country. I do not support the inhumane treatment of illegal aliens, if that's what you mean.

Besides which, it's you employers that are responsible for the current illegal immigrant population.

It's you that are hiring them and paying them next to nothing. It's you employers that do not want to pay legal American wages, so you create a job market for underpaid illegal aliens.

It's you that will only pay wages based on the most economically desperate. If YOU would pay wages on par with the value of the workers true productive value Americans would take those jobs and there would be no illegal immigrants.

This whole illegal immigrant crisis is caused by you and people that think like you. Don't blame me just because I don't approve of the inhumane treatment of hard working people regardless of whether they're in this country legally or illegally.
:lol:

You want to get paid a decent wage but don't mind the unjust flooding of the market with competition. You do not understand economics. That's why your boss owns you.

First, I & my wife get paid a very descent wage - both in the six figures. My concern is for all the people who do not get paid a descent wage, with very strong memories of when I was young and was grossly underpaid for the work I was doing.

I know it's hard for you to understand that some people do not form their political opinions based on pure selfishness. Some people empathize. But that's clearly a concept that is beyond you.

Second, It's employers that have caused the flood of illegal immigrants. They have created this situation. Just because I'm against the inhumane treatment of illegal immigrants DOES NOT mean that I or people like me have caused this.

It's people like you that will do anything you can to pay people the lowest wage possible that created a demand for illegal immigrants. It's you that are to blame for the illegal immigrant situation in this country.

Any article which quotes extensively for the Great Thomas Jefferson, as the one below does...is worth reading.

Where Does It End?

"Whenever a major country is in decline and approaching collapse, a contingent arises that does everything it can to speed up the process toward collapse." {Here, the Democratic/Marxist Party}
Well, truth be told, no matter how inspired or sincere the founding fathers of any nation may be, those who would usurp them are always many in number and, in most cases, are prepared to do whatever it takes to slowly take power and return to tyrannical rule.

As Thomas Jefferson said,

"Even under the best forms of Government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Can the march toward Marxism which the Democratic Party is now sponsoring...and which leads naturally to Stalinism...ever be reversed?

The nest few years will tell the story. America is in crisis.

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
It's going to end for you in November 2018. Do you really think the American people are going to vote for a do nothing Congress?
You have to earn people's votes.
You haven't.
You haven't done a goddamn thing.
You're toast and you know it.

What do you libs plan to do, get your ass whooped again by Trump and the GOP? LOL ^^^ we beat the crap out of the left and still they talk trash hilarious :laugh:

The left is running out of other people's money and God seems to be busy destroying them by exposing all their dirty secrets and depraved behavior. RIP liberalism.

Any article which quotes extensively for the Great Thomas Jefferson, as the one below does...is worth reading.

Where Does It End?

"Whenever a major country is in decline and approaching collapse, a contingent arises that does everything it can to speed up the process toward collapse." {Here, the Democratic/Marxist Party}
Well, truth be told, no matter how inspired or sincere the founding fathers of any nation may be, those who would usurp them are always many in number and, in most cases, are prepared to do whatever it takes to slowly take power and return to tyrannical rule.

"Even under the best forms of Government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Can the march toward Marxism which the Democratic Party is now sponsoring...and which leads naturally to Stalinism...ever be reversed?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
Actually Marx was not opposed to Capitalism at all,if you had really read Marx.......Marxism was one thing...Stalinism was something completely different and Negative,Wilful and Destructive
Stalinism was no different.

Marxism is just as negative willful and destructive.

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
lol

There is no ‘march toward Marxism.’

No one advocates for ‘Marxism.’

The thread premise is as ridiculous as it is wrong.
Clearly you are ignorant of what is happening on college campuses nationwide.

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
Actually Marx was not opposed to Capitalism at all,if you had really read Marx.......Marxism was one thing...Stalinism was something completely different and Negative,Wilful and Destructive
Marx was very much opposed to capitalism.

He recognized it as necessary for setting the stage for the revolution which he predicted but that is all. He stated that capitalism would be abolished along with all other forms of human freedom.

Recognizing it as temporarily necessary is not the same as being in favor of it

When will the conservative fear mongering end?

“Commies” ! Lol! 1950s called , they want their boogeyman back.

You never quit being commies!!! You just keep changing your goose-stepping name...progressive, liberal, ect.

Boy George Called...

Commie, Commie, Commie, Commie
Commie Chameleon....

Boy-George-1982-001.jpg

:lol:

:dance:
Actually it was Chamie(spoken Cammy) Chamie etc., as a precursor to the word CHAMELEON...So your STUPID IGNORANT POST WAS????????EFFING STUPID
You are too dumb to insult.

And it was Karma Chameleon, you no-80s-music-knowing ass clown.
Well your the latent Poofta,so you must know

Forum List

Back