Zone1 Where Does God, Anywhere, Endorse the Homosexual Lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by your definition we should eliminate redheads, people over 7 ft, adults under 4 ft
Because they're not "normal?"
AND
Speaking of logically...
No one would "choose" to be LBGTQ+ willingly. Not because it's not normal but because of the abuse they must endure by hateful creatures like you. That's why so many are in the closet and why so many in the closet are so hateful to people like them.
I’ve not said anything about eliminating anyone. And, who is in the closet? That’s 40 years ago stuff. The other thing is I have no problem with people of any hair color as long as it is natural colors like red, brown, black, blonde. That’s not a sin.

Then why respond?

Your hate is wasted. It accomplishes nothing but bringing more hate.
Will your hate stop people from being gay?
Does your hate impact COVID in any way?

Your hate is what is gibberish.
Hopefully it will get you to think for a change.

No. Covid is. I'd have as much reason to hate a banana, detest a robin, or despise a chicken.
Approaching a problem with hate makes solving the problem impossible.
See COVID for an example.
And see the post I was replying to.
My "covid" post was a turn about on the absurdity of the post I replied to. A nuance of sorts.
This aside from the issue of how/what "God"/Gawd is, might be,
Or if religion, any religion past to present, really gives a full definition of "God".
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Not what I asked. You insist that God did not make these people gay. That they chose to be that way.

When did you choose to love the opposite sex?

False equivalency. Heterosexuality is the default. It's how mankind was designed and how things are supposed to be unless something goes wrong. So your comparison is apples and oranges.

He doesn't. There is only condemnation and followers of Israel God are COMMANDED to avoid anything outside of male/female marriage

• The argument that Jesus said nothing about homosexuality in the gospels is misleading and illogical for at least five reasons:
  1. The gospels are not more authoritative than those books of the Bible that condemn homosexual behavior. All authors of Scripture were inspired by God’s Holy Spirit.7
  2. The gospels are not comprehensive. Some of the Bible’s most important teachings—the explanation of spiritual gifts, the Priesthood of Christ, the doctrine of man’s old and new nature—appear in other books of the Bible.
  3. The gospels do not claim to be a complete account of Jesus’ life or teachings. Sections of Jesus’ life are not discussed in the gospels and we cannot be certain that Jesus never spoke about homosexual behavior.
  4. Scripture teaches that Jesus kept all the Law and affirmed all that the Law and the Prophets taught.8Undoubtedly, this would have included the affirmation of committed, monogamous male-female marriage and an unwavering condemnation of homosexual behavior. Given that all first century orthodox Jews would have held to this standard, the question of affirming homosexuality would not have been open to discussion in Jesus’ day.
  5. Jesus clearly referred to heterosexuality as a standard. He specifically described God’s created intent for human sexuality: “
Your thinking is so wrong on such a different level that your question is ridiculous. If a God exists, the fact gays exist is his endorsement.

One reason your thinking is silly is that you think this world was made for us. And you think "us" is only straight people. Preferably people who share your same religious beliefs too I'm sure right?

If you accept the fact this world wasn't made for us, then you realize how silly your question is. I head a quote the other day. Why would god create such a beautiful world and fill it with monsters? Why are poisonous snakes hiding behind pretty flowers? What purpose do tornado's serve? Then it dawned on me. This world wasn't made for us.

Your thinking is so wrong on such a different level that your question is ridiculous. If a God exists, the fact gays exist is his endorsement.

One reason your thinking is silly is that you think this world was made for us. And you think "us" is only straight people. Preferably people who share your same religious beliefs too I'm sure right?

If you accept the fact this world wasn't made for us, then you realize how silly your question is. I head a quote the other day. Why would god create such a beautiful world and fill it with monsters? Why are poisonous snakes hiding behind pretty flowers? What purpose do tornado's serve? Then it dawned on me. This world wasn't made for us.
Per most theologies, "God" as Creator created the entire universe, not just planet Earth.
The entire universe is filled with polarities and system that operate on basis of polarities;
Light v Dark, Positive v Negative, Energy v Matter, Good v Evil, Opposites v Similars, etc.

Per most theologies, "God" as Creator created the entire universe, not just planet Earth.
The entire universe is filled with polarities and system that operate on basis of polarities;
Light v Dark, Positive v Negative, Energy v Matter, Good v Evil, Opposites v Similars, etc.
And kind of arrogant and ignorant to think this world was made for us. And so if it really wasn't "made for us" then this whole worrying about what gays are doing because of what their organized religion says.

Like the quote said, when I meet god I'll ask him why he made this beautiful world and then filled it with monsters. If you think gay is evil, you can exchange the word monsters for gays. So then ask God why he made such a beautiful world and then filled it with gays?

Then it dawned on me. This world wasn't made for us. We think it was because we are smart enough to contemplate and ask such questions. Must be made for us. No it wasn't. We are just the smartest animals on this planet.

Now if we lived to be 200, could fly, run as fast as a cheetah, wrestle and beat a bear, breath underwater, hear as good as other animals, see as good and smell as good, then maybe I'd believe we were god's chosen animal on this planet. And that he told us he doesn't like gays.

God makes mistakes?

Nope! And your take on it is like a pedophile saying "I was born this way" or a thief or an adulterer saying "God made me this way." No, God does not create people to do things that clearly go against His will...and that mindset is just a way to absolve oneself from any accountability whatsoever.

I'm not even going to take any more time arguing this, because it's just a ridiculous, asinine claim and any reasonable person can see that.

And see the post I was replying to.
My "covid" post was a turn about on the absurdity of the post I replied to. A nuance of sorts.
This aside from the issue of how/what "God"/Gawd is, might be,
Or if religion, any religion past to present, really gives a full definition of "God".
Etc. Etc. Etc.
IF
You believe in God
THEN
You believe that God created all life including LGBTQ+ people
ERGO
If you hate LGBTQ+ people because of who they are
THEN
You hate God's creations.

Ipso Facto

What if I think it is?
YOU think people being the way your God created them is a sin.
So why shouldn't my not liking Blondes make their blondeness a sin?

Ouch. Trapped in your own logic.
Who cares what you think is a sin. You aren't God. Wanna try again?

And kind of arrogant and ignorant to think this world was made for us. And so if it really wasn't "made for us" then this whole worrying about what gays are doing because of what their organized religion says.

Like the quote said, when I meet god I'll ask him why he made this beautiful world and then filled it with monsters. If you think gay is evil, you can exchange the word monsters for gays. So then ask God why he made such a beautiful world and then filled it with gays?

Then it dawned on me. This world wasn't made for us. We think it was because we are smart enough to contemplate and ask such questions. Must be made for us. No it wasn't. We are just the smartest animals on this planet.

Now if we lived to be 200, could fly, run as fast as a cheetah, wrestle and beat a bear, breath underwater, hear as good as other animals, see as good and smell as good, then maybe I'd believe we were god's chosen animal on this planet. And that he told us he doesn't like gays.
"Him" could just as well be a "Her". More likely an "It" since if it doesn't reproduce it doesn't need a gender/sex.
Don't ascribe to me things I didn't say.
FWIW, I'd consider myself an Atheist or Agnostic, at least by most persons' concepts of Deities and religions.
Also, as a historian, I've studied the basics of most religions, past and present.
Our world isn't "filled" with gays. Biological based ones might be 1% or less and would be genetic and biological deviations, mutants, and/or anomalies. Those whom practice gay behavior by choice also likely only single digit of population. I personally don't consider it "evil" unless done to others without their consent, or if they are minors.

I don't have time to engage in your unusual philosophy, but consider if "you can't get something out of nothing" than the universe/cosmos would contain elements of the Creator, the Creator is the sum of the Cosmos/Creation.

Guess part of you question would rest on how you define "mistake".

1) Define what you mean by "God".
2) I don't recall saying I hate LGBTQ+.
"God" is your thing. You define it.
and
Acknowledging your hatred of Gay by equating your hatred to hatred of COVID.

1687889603410.png

"Him" could just as well be a "Her". More likely an "It" since if it doesn't reproduce it doesn't need a gender/sex.
Don't ascribe to me things I didn't say.
FWIW, I'd consider myself an Atheist or Agnostic, at least by most persons' concepts of Deities and religions.
Also, as a historian, I've studied the basics of most religions, past and present.
Our world isn't "filled" with gays. Biological based ones might be 1% or less and would be genetic and biological deviations, mutants, and/or anomalies. Those whom practice gay behavior by choice also likely only single digit of population. I personally don't consider it "evil" unless done to others without their consent, or if they are minors.

I don't have time to engage in your unusual philosophy, but consider if "you can't get something out of nothing" than the universe/cosmos would contain elements of the Creator, the Creator is the sum of the Cosmos/Creation.

Guess part of you question would rest on how you define "mistake".
Hey, great post. We probably agree a lot more than we disagree.

One thing though. Do you really understand the "something from nothing" argument? I don't think you do. Even when there is nothing there is something. Air in front of you is something. Nutrons and nutrino's and things come in and out of existence. Science sees these things occur. Point is, I don't think you understand the "something comes from nothing" argument based on what you said.

Also, there is no one place in the universe where the big bang happened. How can that be? If the universe started the size of a needle and the way we figured out how old the universe is, how come we can't trace back the big bang to where it happened and point to that spot in the universe? Because it happened everywhere? I don't fully grasp that either but the point is, I don't think you are smart enough to understand something from nothing.

What I believe, is a small spark happened after the previous universe crunched back in on itself. Was it the size of a pea? Who knows. All I know is I believe in the big crunch after the expansion is over. And a new universe will be born someday after ours is gone. After all our stars burn out and you think the universe is filled with "nothing".

Anyways, God and Jesus never said anything about Gays. That I promise you. And proof Religions are man made up is how slowly Churches are evolving and changing with the times. Today a lot of churches welcome the gays. Oh it may be 200 years before your church evolves but eventually, even yours will be welcoming to the gays. Show me where the bible says gays go to hell.

I can show you where he said it's not a deal breaker. Something about two women grinding in bed and one will go to heaven and the other won't. In other words, being gay doesn't keep you out of heaven. Neither does not believing the Jesus myth.

What YOU think is a sin.
Not me.
There is no sin in my belief.
Of course. So, there is no right or wrong with you either. Jeffrey Dalmer also believed as you do so he thought it's okay to eat man because mankind are just animals, like cows and chickens. He wasn't crazy. He was just an atheist. What he forgot is that there are laws prohibiting killing of another human being. What would it take for a community of atheists to become a community of cannibals? It's happened in history all over the world. The communities forget God and sin, or goes to gos of Baal (Satan) which leads to hate, envy, pride, tyranny and cannibalism. Your belief is the worst kind of sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back