Zone1 Where Does God, Anywhere, Endorse the Homosexual Lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
False equivalency. Heterosexuality is the default. It's how mankind was designed and how things are supposed to be unless something goes wrong. So your comparison is apples and oranges.

If a [erson claims that homosexuality is a choice, you would have to choose your sexuality all the way around.

Thus the Torah does not prohibit a homosexual orientation, but is rather prohibiting a person from choosing to act on these sexual inclinations.

You may not realize this but sexual orientation and sexual preferences are not the subject of any Biblical prohibition except in the minds of the perverse. God does not condemn humans for being human. God is not human. Diet fashion and sex are not the subject of any biblical law.... Duh.

"As heaven is higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways, my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Get your head out of the gutter, lift up your mind and smarten up. Pervert.

There are many instances where men exchange the natural for the unnatural that has absolutely nothing to do with sex. For instance, in the all male priesthood men forsake natural relations with women for the unnatural by making vows of obedience to the Pope, another man, as if they were being married for life submitting to his authority, laying down with him, as if they were a woman.

Then they have the unmitigated audacity to condemn others for breaking a law they are violating.

This includes all men who submit to any numbskull or preacher as if they were his master.

If you are going to pick on homosexuals you might as well condemn yourselves too but that isn't really necessary. You brazenly perjure yourselves in the name of God and openly desecrate the teachings of Jesus. Your failure to perceive the perversity in your professed beliefs proves that God is God, his law remains in effect and is in full force, and that you have your reward already!

Always dying every time you defy the law of God, bear false witness, slander the innocent, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, eat the flesh of swine, etc., but never finding peace in death.

Some salvation you have going on there. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Of course. So, there is no right or wrong with you either. Jeffrey Dalmer also believed as you do so he thought it's okay to eat man because mankind are just animals, like cows and chickens. He wasn't crazy. He was just an atheist. What he forgot is that there are laws prohibiting killing of another human being. What would it take for a community of atheists to become a community of cannibals? It's happened in history all over the world. The communities forget God and sin, or goes to gos of Baal (Satan) which leads to hate, envy, pride, tyranny and cannibalism. Your belief is the worst kind of sin.

Sin by definition is an offense against a religious law.

The sins of your religion only apply to followers of that religion. Buddhists do not have a concept of sin. Taoists have no concept of sin. Both of these philosophies have an understanding that no person is perfect.

If you want to get into "right" and "wrong" and the subjectiveness of those concepts we can.

He became a Christian while in prison oh ignorant one. Read his book.
"Initially, Dahmer's living arrangements with his grandmother were harmonious: he accompanied her to church, "1981

"Born in 1960, Dahmer would describe himself as ‘Protestant’.
His father, Lionel Dahmer, is described as ‘fundamentalist’, and seems to have identified as Lutheran. In keeping with his extended family, the family attended Church of Christ churches. This Protestant denomination was known for not using musical instruments in church services."

"Like all Evangelicals, the Dahmers were anti-gay.
This was a problem when Jeffrey Dahmer realized he was gay. The police interrogator Patrick Kennedy, in his 2021 book Grilling Dahmer, quotes him:

“I knew the faith frowned on gays. I saw that openly gay people could have a tough time of it, so I decided to keep this my little secret.”

self hating closet queen. Whoda guessed it? ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back