Where do you stand on Palestine Israel?

Where do you stand?

• Pro Palestine

• Pro Israel

• Neutral

• Anti-Israel and anti-Palestine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does not take a "time machine" to simply honor the 1948 UN partition that put Jerusalem and the West Bank as being part of the Palestinian side of the border.
The mistake was not defending Jerusalem from the illegal Israeli attack in 1967.
The mistake is most Arabs and Palestinians refusing to accept the existence of Israel.

Wrong.
You totally misunderstand what is happening.
The Moslems knew they had lost way back in 1948.
They are only fighting now in order to prevent totally annihilation by the illegal Israeli starvation blockade.

Bullshit.

Wrong.
These is no limit to the desires of the Israelis.
There is no way any compromise will satisfy them.
Palestine was legally created in 1920.
There is no way to undo that and there is no legal or moral way to displace 12 million Palestinian natives in order to appease 6 million illegal Jewish immigrants.

Wrong.

Where do we stand? FDR must be rolling in his grave. Americans were killed and raped and mutilated and are presumably being held hostage by Hamas monsters who claim to represent Palestine.
i am pro Israel

The Palestinians never accepted the state of Israel and are more interested in destroying them rather than have a so called two state solution. These two factions will never be able to co-exist.

This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media. And I don’t see any other threads that are polling people on this issue. So I would be interested to see what the US message board thinks about it.

That this is a monumental issue in America is questionable. It is a humanitarian crisis, but not the only one in our world. Not many people know that right now there is a catastrophe going on in Armenia. The Azerbaijan Armenia conflict . Which is threatening hundreds of thousands of Christians.

You had hundreds of people killed in that conflict in September alone. So if people claim to support humanity, why aren’t we hearing about this conflict from the US media? Why isn’t Fox News or CNN talking about that?

As for the Israelpalestine conflict, I am neutral because I know that there are so many conflicts going on around the world. Where innocent people are put into danger.

We constantly get bombarded with news from Israel and Palestine in our media. And so some people consume so much of it that it drives their daily habits. But they should know that there are similar conflicts occurring all over the world. And of course right here in America there are 50 people killed every weekend in Chicago mostly young Black people… what about their lives? What about the 100,000 Americans killed every year from drugs brought over the border illegally? For these reasons I am hesitant to trust the media in America.

The same media and the same American politicians, who claimed that Israel” is an existential crisis” don’t talk about the issues facing we Americans. The border issue, the homelessness issue, the suicide and depression rates out of control in America.

Israel is not in an existential crisis. Israel has some of the finest weapons in the world. None of their opponents have the types of weapons that they have. And now there are many Muslim majority countries that recognize and work with Israel.

Common sense shows all of us that there are good people in both Israel and Palestine…. And there are criminals on both sides. There are prisons in both Israel and Palestine. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries of the world.

I think Bibi has wrecked the new optimism and cooperation with the Arab states. He doesn't want peace. He wants to exterminate another million Palestinians.

They discovered oil and gas in Gaza's coastal waters.

RE :Where do you stand on Palestine Israel?
SUBTOPIC: Defining Palestine
※→ Surada, et al,
A bit of an exaggeration here.

I think Bibi has wrecked the new optimism and cooperation with the Arab states. He doesn't want peace. He wants to exterminate another million Palestinians.
(COMMENT)

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) Casualty Data (Excerpts) since 2008 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) (
the remainder of the territory formerly under the Mandate) not including this current conflict set (OCT 23):

Palestinian Fatalities
5,365 - Gaza Strip
1,007 - West Bank
0,035 - Israel

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 9.32.04 AM.png
May 12, 2021​
Even if you triple these figures, you would not come close to a million. The Arab Palestinian terrorist franchises only came into existence in the mid-1960s.​

They discovered oil and gas in Gaza's coastal waters.
(COMMENT)

OLD News!

December 2010 Discovery - Chevron (NEWMED Energy as it is known today) Company
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 9.43.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 9.51.13 AM.png

Several countries, as you can see, have a potential interest in the gas and oil fields within the Levant Basin.

Leviathan is the great promise of the national energy market, and an economic growth engine for the State of Israel and its citizens.
SOURCE: NewMed Energy © 2023 All rights reserved

(IMPRESSION)

I am given the impression that the initial risk and expense will be on the shoulders of NEWMED Energy and the State of Israel. The way things work in the Middle East is that the Arab concerns will wait until Israel has whittled the level of risk to almost a sure thing significantly reducing the risk before they jump in and try to siphon-off the proceeds from the recovery effort. I suspect that is what the six major Arab Palestinian terrorist organizations are waiting for. That will help insure that the syndicate of terror will be well financed deep into the 21st Century.

Just My Thought,
1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE :Where do you stand on Palestine Israel?
SUBTOPIC: Defining Palestine
※→ Surada, et al,
A bit of an exaggeration here.

(COMMENT)

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) Casualty Data (Excerpts) since 2008 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) (
the remainder of the territory formerly under the Mandate) not including this current conflict set (OCT 23):

Palestinian Fatalities
5,365 - Gaza Strip
1,007 - West Bank
0,035 - Israel

May 12, 2021​
Even if you triple these figures, you would not come close to a million. The Arab Palestinian terrorist franchises only came into existence in the mid-1960s.​

(COMMENT)

OLD News!

December 2010 Discovery - Chevron (NEWMED Energy as it is known today) Company
View attachment 846778

View attachment 846782
Several countries, as you can see, have a potential interest in the gas and oil fields within the Levant Basin.

Leviathan is the great promise of the national energy market, and an economic growth engine for the State of Israel and its citizens.
SOURCE: NewMed Energy © 2023 All rights reserved

(IMPRESSION)

I am given the impression that the initial risk and expense will be on the shoulders of NEWMED Energy and the State of Israel. The way things work in the Middle East is that the Arab concerns will wait until Israel has whittled the level of risk to almost a sure thing significantly reducing the risk before they jump in and try to siphon-off the proceeds from the recovery effort. I suspect that is what the six major Arab Palestinian terrorist organizations are waiting for. That will help insure that the syndicate of terror will be well financed deep into the 21st Century.

Just My Thought,
1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That's fewer deaths than in Chicago over the same time span. Why should I care?

This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media. And I don’t see any other threads that are polling people on this issue. So I would be interested to see what the US message board thinks about it.

That this is a monumental issue in America is questionable. It is a humanitarian crisis, but not the only one in our world. Not many people know that right now there is a catastrophe going on in Armenia. The Azerbaijan Armenia conflict . Which is threatening hundreds of thousands of Christians.

You had hundreds of people killed in that conflict in September alone. So if people claim to support humanity, why aren’t we hearing about this conflict from the US media? Why isn’t Fox News or CNN talking about that?

As for the Israelpalestine conflict, I am neutral because I know that there are so many conflicts going on around the world. Where innocent people are put into danger.

We constantly get bombarded with news from Israel and Palestine in our media. And so some people consume so much of it that it drives their daily habits. But they should know that there are similar conflicts occurring all over the world. And of course right here in America there are 50 people killed every weekend in Chicago mostly young Black people… what about their lives? What about the 100,000 Americans killed every year from drugs brought over the border illegally? For these reasons I am hesitant to trust the media in America.

The same media and the same American politicians, who claimed that Israel” is an existential crisis” don’t talk about the issues facing we Americans. The border issue, the homelessness issue, the suicide and depression rates out of control in America.

Israel is not in an existential crisis. Israel has some of the finest weapons in the world. None of their opponents have the types of weapons that they have. And now there are many Muslim majority countries that recognize and work with Israel.

Common sense shows all of us that there are good people in both Israel and Palestine…. And there are criminals on both sides. There are prisons in both Israel and Palestine. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries of the world.
Go Israel 100%

We have been fighting the Muslim Horde since the beginning of that religion.

I mean, its founder, The Prophet, was a General at the head of an Army. One of the greatest Armies of all time.

Their religion is immersed in conquest. It's about all they know how to do. Even in Medieval times when we were fighting for our survival against them, they would use only captured Christians as Galley Slaves.

We're not exactly perfect when it comes to conquest but most of the places we conquered, we left them better than how we found them. Only idiots and College children will argue otherwise.

Ours is supposed to be about peace as in, you know, The Prince Of Peace

The mistake is most Arabs and Palestinians refusing to accept the existence of Israel.

Wrong.
All Palestinians accepted the existence of Israel by 30 years ago.
The problem is Israel is the one illegally displacing the Arab land owners in Israel.
So then it is Israel that can not be trusted.
Israel has never once stopped illegally stealing Arab properties, no matter how many times they agreed to.
So the problem is entirely Israel, and its theft of Arab homes.

Forum List

Back