• Pro Israel

• Neutral

• Anti-Israel and anti-Palestine

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media. And I don’t see any other threads that are polling people on this issue. So I would be interested to see what the US message board thinks about it.

That this is a monumental issue in America is questionable. It is a humanitarian crisis, but not the only one in our world. Not many people know that right now there is a catastrophe going on in Armenia. The Azerbaijan Armenia conflict . Which is threatening hundreds of thousands of Christians.

You had hundreds of people killed in that conflict in September alone. So if people claim to support humanity, why aren’t we hearing about this conflict from the US media? Why isn’t Fox News or CNN talking about that?

As for the Israelpalestine conflict, I am neutral because I know that there are so many conflicts going on around the world. Where innocent people are put into danger.

We constantly get bombarded with news from Israel and Palestine in our media. And so some people consume so much of it that it drives their daily habits. But they should know that there are similar conflicts occurring all over the world. And of course right here in America there are 50 people killed every weekend in Chicago mostly young Black people… what about their lives? What about the 100,000 Americans killed every year from drugs brought over the border illegally? For these reasons I am hesitant to trust the media in America.

The same media and the same American politicians, who claimed that Israel” is an existential crisis” don’t talk about the issues facing we Americans. The border issue, the homelessness issue, the suicide and depression rates out of control in America.

Israel is not in an existential crisis. Israel has some of the finest weapons in the world. None of their opponents have the types of weapons that they have. And now there are many Muslim majority countries that recognize and work with Israel.

Common sense shows all of us that there are good people in both Israel and Palestine…. And there are criminals on both sides. There are prisons in both Israel and Palestine. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries of the world.

Last edited:
We have been fighting the Muslim Horde since the beginning of that religion.

I mean, its founder, The Prophet, was a General at the head of an Army. One of the greatest Armies of all time.

Their religion is immersed in conquest. It's about all they know how to do. Even in Medieval times when we were fighting for our survival against them, they would use only captured Christians as Galley Slaves.

We're not exactly perfect when it comes to conquest but most of the places we conquered, we left them better than how we found them. Only idiots and College children will argue otherwise.

Ours is supposed to be about peace as in, you know, The Prince Of Peace

Where do we stand? FDR must be rolling in his grave. Americans were killed and raped and mutilated and are presumably being held hostage by Hamas monsters who claim to represent Palestine.
They were dirty Joos so it doesn't matter.

You wanna see some real action in a thread? Start any thread about any kind of sexual deviancy -- Gaywads, Lesbos, Trannies, whatever and you'll see it break the USMB Server.

Dead Joos? Move along.

Kinda tells where dims interests lie, huh....

This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media.

Number one concern for media making $$$. Not number one concern of American politicians. THE GOP's number one concern is electing a Speaker and destroying America.

The American people have other concerns too. Many of us are tired of the emotional shit.

You wanna see some real action in a thread? Start any thread about any kind of sexual deviancy -- Gaywads, Lesbos, Trannies, whatever and you'll see it break the USMB Server.

Dead Joos? Move along.

Enough of attacking Democrats.

You do not know all Democrats.

Not all Republicans are for the GOP.

Not all Democrats are against Israel. Not all Republicans are pro Israel. It is a small number as usual, but louder and therefore sounds worse than it is when we see it in the news.

Enough with talking about what one does not know about.

Dead Joos? Move along.

You make it all so hilarious. You should write comedy.

Where do we stand? FDR must be rolling in his grave. Americans were killed and raped and mutilated and are presumably being held hostage by Hamas monsters who claim to represent Palestine.
That means you are pro Israel? Vote if you are please.

This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media. And I don’t see any other threads that are polling people on this issue. So I would be interested to see what the US message board thinks about it.

That this is a monumental issue in America is questionable. It is a humanitarian crisis, but not the only one in our world. Not many people know that right now there is a catastrophe going on in Armenia. The Azerbaijan Armenia conflict . Which is threatening hundreds of thousands of Christians.

You had hundreds of people killed in that conflict in September alone. So if people claim to support humanity, why aren’t we hearing about this conflict from the US media? Why isn’t Fox News or CNN talking about that?

As for the Israelpalestine conflict, I am neutral because I know that there are so many conflicts going on around the world. Where innocent people are put into danger.

We constantly get bombarded with news from Israel and Palestine in our media. And so some people consume so much of it that it drives their daily habits. But they should know that there are similar conflicts occurring all over the world. And of course right here in America there are 50 people killed every weekend in Chicago mostly young Black people… what about their lives? What about the 100,000 Americans killed every year from drugs brought over the border illegally? For these reasons I am hesitant to trust the media in America.

The same media and the same American politicians, who claimed that Israel” is an existential crisis” don’t talk about the issues facing we Americans. The border issue, the homelessness issue, the suicide and depression rates out of control in America.

Israel is not in an existential crisis. Israel has some of the finest weapons in the world. None of their opponents have the types of weapons that they have. And now there are many Muslim majority countries that recognize and work with Israel.

Common sense shows all of us that there are good people in both Israel and Palestine…. And there are criminals on both sides. There are prisons in both Israel and Palestine. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries of the world.

Just like the Japanese and the Germans had to be forced to admit they have lost, the Gazans need to learn the same lesson.

They need Stunde Null just like the Germans did, and whatever the Japanese equivalent term is.

It's all about maintaining the free and unfettered exchange of goods and services with valuable trading partners. The US imported $21.4 billion worth of goods from Israel in 2022, but only $174 million worth from Azerbaijan.

We also exported $12.8 billion dollars worth of goods and services to Israel in 2022, but only $186 million to Azerbaijan.

Incidentally, we also imported $1.4 billion dollars worth of goods and services from Ukraine in 2022, and exported $2.4 billion dollars worth of goods to Ukraine in 2022.

If we're going to go out on a limb to protect some country, it had damned well better be worth it.

I don't actually see a response I am comfortable with. Israel hasn't been completely blameless but, then again, they have had few choices. They live in a very small area, mostly surrounded by a slew of Arabs who don't want them to exist. I think the best solution would be to get a time machine and go back in time to fix the problem but no one has invented a time machine yet. So, we are kind of stuck dealing with a situation that is near impossible to fix.

We have been fighting the Muslim Horde since the beginning of that religion.

I mean, its founder, The Prophet, was a General at the head of an Army. One of the greatest Armies of all time.

Their religion is immersed in conquest. It's about all they know how to do. Even in Medieval times when we were fighting for our survival against them, they would use only captured Christians as Galley Slaves.

We're not exactly perfect when it comes to conquest but most of the places we conquered, we left them better than how we found them. Only idiots and College children will argue otherwise.

Ours is supposed to be about peace as in, you know, The Prince Of Peace
My Christian brother I agree with most of what you’re saying. And you can look at my signature Isupport The Crusaders, the so-called Crusaders, the European Catholics of history that stood for what was right. The Knights Hospitaller gave Medical relief to their opponents in battle, and they respected the Muslims and the Muslim respected them.

Ibn Jubair a Muslim traveler of the 12th century… visited the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem, where he recalled that Muslims and Jews were being treated with respect.

Now that being said, the early Islamic armies under Mohammed employed Jews in their fighting ranks like the Jewish rabbi Warrior Muquarik …. Who died fighting for Mohamed … Mohamed honored him as a righteous Jew and praised him.

When it comes to the Jews, Christians and Muslims there’s good and bad everywhere.

Much like the Nazis, Hamas took and kept control by violence and intimidation. The Nazis claimed to represnt the Germany too. Did we wipe Germany off the map or just kill so many Nazis to make them an irrlevent fringe?

I don't actually see a response I am comfortable with. Israel hasn't been completely blameless but, then again, they have had few choices. They live in a very small area, mostly surrounded by a slew of Arabs who don't want them to exist. I think the best solution would be to get a time machine and go back in time to fix the problem but no one has invented a time machine yet. So, we are kind of stuck dealing with a situation that is near impossible to fix.
There was a time when Israel was surrounded by enemies. It’s not the case anymore. They have alliances with Egypt and Jordan, and a growing number of other Muslim majority countries. And Israel has more recognition in the world compared to Palestine.

It sounds to me like you lean toward neutral. Perhaps maybe more so side with Israel?

The fix is for the neighboring States to absorb the Palestinians, Gaza to become an Egyptian province (demilitarized) and Jordan and Israel to figure out a way to split up the west bank, and then move the people to the "right" side of the line.

The fix is for the neighboring States to absorb the Palestinians, Gaza to become an Egyptian province (demilitarized) and Jordan and Israel to figure out a way to split up the west bank, and then move the people to the "right" side of the line.
They don't want them. Their closest relatives, Egypt, will shoot them on sight. Jordan hates them, Iraq won't take them and Persian Iran for damned sure won't take them.

They brought this on themselves by being scumbags. Nobody wants them.

Carthage, aka; Punica, got their asses in trouble for somewhat different reasons but Rome got tired of their shit and erased them from the Earth. ALL of them. Then salted it so nothing would grow there for thousands of years, if ever.

Israel would salt Gaza but it's already worthless.

We need to stay as far out of it as possible. That is where I stand. This has been going on far longer than I have been alive. There is nothing we can do that will resolve it in the near term, so we need to avoid having our blood and treasure sucked down this blackhole.

Forum List

Back