Where do you stand on Palestine Israel?

Where do you stand?

• Pro Palestine

• Pro Israel

• Neutral

• Anti-Israel and anti-Palestine

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am also Catholic.

That’s good. God bless you. Well we agree on a lot of things and you could look at my posting history. I deeply admire the Jewish fighters of World War II that fought for the allies.

There’s tons and tons of evidence to prove it.

We need to stay as far out of it as possible. That is where I stand. This has been going on far longer than I have been alive. There is nothing we can do that will resolve it in the near term, so we need to avoid having our blood and treasure sucked down this blackhole.

But you are OK with dumping hundreds of billions into NAZI Ukraine to cover up DEM crimes committed all the way back to Obiden 1.0.
Why should you people pick and choose? None of it is the correct answer I suppose? How do we get our Ukraine money back now that they are finished?

I ask myself “who would you be more comfortable living among, the Israelis or the Palestines.”

The answer is definitely the Israelis so that’s who I back.

I ask myself “who would you be more comfortable living among, the Israelis or the Palestines.”

The answer is definitely the Israelis so that’s who I back.
I worked with a Palestinian man he’s a wonderful person. He was a member of a Jewish community center and so many Americans don’t know the full story about this topic. It’s very surprising because usually Republicans are up-to-date with things. Many of them are but some of them are not in this case.

The Palestinian guy, Like so many Israelis and Palestinians are fed up with both the governments of Israel and Palestine.

I worked with a Palestinian man he’s a wonderful person. He was a member of a Jewish community center and so many Americans don’t know the full story about this topic. It’s very surprising because usually Republicans are up-to-date with things. Many of them are but some of them are not in this case.

The Palestinian guy, Like so many Israelis and Palestinians are fed up with both the governments of Israel and Palestine.

Thats' a one-of situation. We are looking at "ELECTED" HAMAS in Palestine. They sneak into Israel, torture and murder 1000s'. They capture and take off with 100s'. They say they will behead them 1 at t time if Israel retaliates.

How could anyone take the side of 75 years of Terrorism? The World gave Israel that location. We did not get any vote. It is over and done with but to muslims. In the Big picture it was settled. WE don't have to like it. But WE have to accept it and get on with things.

Last edited:
We have been fighting the Muslim Horde since the beginning of that religion.

I mean, its founder, The Prophet, was a General at the head of an Army. One of the greatest Armies of all time.

Their religion is immersed in conquest. It's about all they know how to do. Even in Medieval times when we were fighting for our survival against them, they would use only captured Christians as Galley Slaves.

We're not exactly perfect when it comes to conquest but most of the places we conquered, we left them better than how we found them. Only idiots and College children will argue otherwise.

Ours is supposed to be about peace as in, you know, The Prince Of Peace

WRONG!
Moslem never attacked anyone.
They only stabilized their borders in the Mideast.
The attacks on Europe in the Mediterranean was by the Mongols, Moghuls, Turks and other Asians who invaded and massacred the Moslem capital at Baghdad, around 1200 AD.

And it is a lie to claim the Moslems started the Crusades.
Those were attack on Moslems by Christians, not the other way around.

Just like the Japanese and the Germans had to be forced to admit they have lost, the Gazans need to learn the same lesson.

They need Stunde Null just like the Germans did, and whatever the Japanese equivalent term is.

Wrong.
You totally misunderstand what is happening.
The Moslems knew they had lost way back in 1948.
They are only fighting now in order to prevent totally annihilation by the illegal Israeli starvation blockade.

The fix is for the neighboring States to absorb the Palestinians, Gaza to become an Egyptian province (demilitarized) and Jordan and Israel to figure out a way to split up the west bank, and then move the people to the "right" side of the line.

Wrong.
These is no limit to the desires of the Israelis.
There is no way any compromise will satisfy them.
Palestine was legally created in 1920.
There is no way to undo that and there is no legal or moral way to displace 12 million Palestinian natives in order to appease 6 million illegal Jewish immigrants.

This issue seems to be the number one concern of American politicians and our media. And I don’t see any other threads that are polling people on this issue. So I would be interested to see what the US message board thinks about it.

That this is a monumental issue in America is questionable. It is a humanitarian crisis, but not the only one in our world. Not many people know that right now there is a catastrophe going on in Armenia. The Azerbaijan Armenia conflict . Which is threatening hundreds of thousands of Christians.

You had hundreds of people killed in that conflict in September alone. So if people claim to support humanity, why aren’t we hearing about this conflict from the US media? Why isn’t Fox News or CNN talking about that?

As for the Israelpalestine conflict, I am neutral because I know that there are so many conflicts going on around the world. Where innocent people are put into danger.

We constantly get bombarded with news from Israel and Palestine in our media. And so some people consume so much of it that it drives their daily habits. But they should know that there are similar conflicts occurring all over the world. And of course right here in America there are 50 people killed every weekend in Chicago mostly young Black people… what about their lives? What about the 100,000 Americans killed every year from drugs brought over the border illegally? For these reasons I am hesitant to trust the media in America.

The same media and the same American politicians, who claimed that Israel” is an existential crisis” don’t talk about the issues facing we Americans. The border issue, the homelessness issue, the suicide and depression rates out of control in America.

Israel is not in an existential crisis. Israel has some of the finest weapons in the world. None of their opponents have the types of weapons that they have. And now there are many Muslim majority countries that recognize and work with Israel.

Common sense shows all of us that there are good people in both Israel and Palestine…. And there are criminals on both sides. There are prisons in both Israel and Palestine. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries of the world.

Both sides have massive problems, I'm neutral, right now that means attacking Hamas for what it did. Israel has to attack back, there's nothing else it can do. Hamas knew this. They didn't care.

I don't actually see a response I am comfortable with. Israel hasn't been completely blameless but, then again, they have had few choices. They live in a very small area, mostly surrounded by a slew of Arabs who don't want them to exist. I think the best solution would be to get a time machine and go back in time to fix the problem but no one has invented a time machine yet. So, we are kind of stuck dealing with a situation that is near impossible to fix.

Does not take a "time machine" to simply honor the 1948 UN partition that put Jerusalem and the West Bank as being part of the Palestinian side of the border.
The mistake was not defending Jerusalem from the illegal Israeli attack in 1967.

They don't want them. Their closest relatives, Egypt, will shoot them on sight. Jordan hates them, Iraq won't take them and Persian Iran for damned sure won't take them.

They brought this on themselves by being scumbags. Nobody wants them.

Carthage, aka; Punica, got their asses in trouble for somewhat different reasons but Rome got tired of their shit and erased them from the Earth. ALL of them. Then salted it so nothing would grow there for thousands of years, if ever.

Israel would salt Gaza but it's already worthless.

Wrong.
The Carthaginians were the good guys and the Romans were the bad guys.
The Carthaginians were Phoenicians and still exist all over the Mediterranean, but especially in Palestine.
The Mideast is tribal, so obviously you can't move the Palestinians.
But they should not be moved.
They are on their ancestral homelands.
And there are 12 million Palestinians.
There are only 6 million Israelis, and they do not at all belong in the Mideast.

We need to stay as far out of it as possible. That is where I stand. This has been going on far longer than I have been alive. There is nothing we can do that will resolve it in the near term, so we need to avoid having our blood and treasure sucked down this blackhole.

But it is all our fault.
If we had not armed the Zionists in the 1940s, there never would have been a war.
Now we are obligated to fix what WE broke.
We should have at least defended the 1948 UN partition when Israel attacked Jerusalem in 1967.

Thats' a one-of situation. We are looking at "ELECTED" HAMAS in Palestine. They sneak into Israel, torture and murder 1000s'. They capture and take off with 100s'. They say they will behead them 1 at t time if Israel retaliates.

How could anyone take the side of 75 years of Terrorism? The World gave Israel that location. We did not get any vote. It is over and done with but to muslims. In the Big picture it was settled. WE don't have to like it. But WE have to accept it and get on with things.

Wrong.
It was the Zionists who invented terrorism.
Do your research.
Look up Menachim Begin blowing up the King David Hotel so the British would leave and no longer stop the Zionist massacres of Arab villages like Deir Yassin.
Do a google search on "Deir Yassin".
Albert Einstein was in Palestine at the time, observed the massacre of the survivors, and set letters to the NY Times to protest it.

Anyone who does the research will conclude the Zionists are the bad guys, not the Palestinians.

Both sides have massive problems, I'm neutral, right now that means attacking Hamas for what it did. Israel has to attack back, there's nothing else it can do. Hamas knew this. They didn't care.

Wrong.
Israel was illegally starving the millions in Gaza, so had no choice.
Of the UN would do its duty and protect the Palestinians, then the violence would no longer be necessary.
The Palestinians never had any significant arms of military.
The Treaty of San Remo that the US signed, obligated the Allies to arm the Palestinians and defend them.
We should never have allowed the Zionist to illegally sneak in millions, and it was illegal for us to secretly arm them with B-17 bombers, P-51 Mustangs, M-4 Sherman tanks, etc. That is where we dumped our WWII munitions instead of bringing them back to the US.

... The World gave Israel that location. ...

Wrong.
The world gave Israel only half of Palestine, and that did not include the West Bank or Jerusalem.
The world failed to protect Palestine when the Israelis illegally invaded in 1967.
That was the mistake that has to be fixed.

Wrong.
Israel was illegally starving the millions in Gaza, so had no choice.
Of the UN would do its duty and protect the Palestinians, then the violence would no longer be necessary.
The Palestinians never had any significant arms of military.
The Treaty of San Remo that the US signed, obligated the Allies to arm the Palestinians and defend them.
We should never have allowed the Zionist to illegally sneak in millions, and it was illegal for us to secretly arm them with B-17 bombers, P-51 Mustangs, M-4 Sherman tanks, etc. That is where we dumped our WWII munitions instead of bringing them back to the US.

How is Israel starving millions in Gaza?

1697778502594.png

This is a map of the Gaza strip. You see, it sits right next to Egypt, a Muslim country.

"From 2018 onward, goods regularly entered Gaza from Egypt via the Rafah crossing.[11] In October 2022, about 49% of goods entering Gaza entered from Egypt via Rafa, while the other 51% of goods enter Gaza via Israel"

So, goods can get in and out of the Gaza Strip via Egypt.

Israel will close the border if things happen.

"After the capture of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in June 2006, the crossing was closed 76% of the time and after Hamas' takeover of the Gaza Strip it was closed permanently except for infrequent limited openings by Egypt"

So, they capture and Israeli soldier. There's a simple solution to this. Don't capture Israeli soldiers and your border won't get closed. Hamas gets elected, Hamas who buy weapons and kill people, then your border will get closed. Don't elect people who keep you impoverished.

"While farmworkers made up only 3.7% of the work force, Israel produced 95% of its own food requirements, supplementing this with imports of grain, oilseeds, meat, coffee, cocoa and sugar."

So, Israel, a land that is not that great for farming, produces 95% of its own food requirements. Impressive.

Gaza has a high population density and they insist on electing a government who DOES NOT LOOK OUT FOR ITS OWN PEOPLE

"The EU described the Gaza economy in 2013 as follows: "Since Hamas took control of Gaza in 2007 and following the closure imposed by Israel, the situation in the Strip has been one of chronic need, de-development and donor dependency, despite a temporary relaxation on restrictions in movement of people and goods following a flotilla raid in 2010. The closure has effectively cut off access for exports to traditional markets in Israel, transfers to the West Bank and has severely restricted imports. Exports are now down to 2% of 2007 levels.""

So, because Hamas is in power, the people suffer.

Palestine has a choice... but it's chosen to go with Hamas, so it suffers.

Forum List

Back