Where did the cooling go?

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

In other news the chocolate ration is being increased from 30g to 20g.

1 day snapshot....
Ah, so more evidence would compel you?

Of course not.

You mean any evidence.

Calling people who disagree with you a heretic hasn't really been an effective debate technique since The Spanish Inquisition.
Neither is being facetious to mock someone, which is what I was doing. But it is fun anyway.

And, believe me, if the deniers could have their inquisition, they would.

No, it's fuckers like that bitch on the Weather Channel that seriously suggested anyone not agreeing to climate change theories should have their certification removed.

So fuck off.

I'm laughing....for 10 years in this forum, the AGW bozos have been posting up the colorful temperature maps!!

Have the colorful maps generated interest on climate change action for voters?

Nope.....not even a little!!:iyfyus.jpg:

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

In other news the chocolate ration is being increased from 30g to 20g.

1 day snapshot....
Ah, so more evidence would compel you?

Of course not.

What evidence?
I am not your mommy.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

"But I had to out on a jacket today, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow"

Will be the least insulting reply you get.

Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?
How much do you have invested in Exxon, denier?
If there is a hoax Fort Fun Indiana will bite on it....the sky is falling dude...better take cover.....:21::21::21::21::21:
Haha, the only things a spiracy moron like you doesn't believe are accepted scientific theories. Because, well, That's what cackling morons do....
There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...
There are not "theories on both sides".

There is the accepted fact that the world is warming and it our fault, and the pathetic denier excuses.

Old Rocks, how much do you have invested in AGW climate change?
If there is a hoax Fort Fun Indiana will bite on it....the sky is falling dude...better take cover.....:21::21::21::21::21:
Haha, the only things a spiracy moron like you doesn't believe are accepted scientific theories. Because, well, That's what cackling morons do....
There are theories on both sides of the issue dummy...I don't just suck up things that plainly do not make sense....and man made global warming just doesn't make scientific sense...more and more scientists are moving in that direction....but you keep on believing your daily feed bag of nonsense...

There is the accepted fact that the world is warming and it our fault, and the pathetic denier excuses.

We're still testing relativity you uneducated rube. There's no such a thing as "settled science"

You keep ducking the temperature question with the squid ink defense of , "I linked these scientific sounding papers" but never once have you answered the question, "What's the link between temperature and a 120PPM increase in CO2?"

As you're now denying the greenhouse effect, you're literally as kooky as a flat earther. Fascinating, how you're so willing to humiliate yourself for the glory of your poltical cult/religion.

Any more squid ink, squidward?

Sucks to be you. Nearly the whole planet correctly classifies you as a cult retard. All the data contradicts you. Your Stalinist cult is dying, and you're doomed to burn in Hell for all eternity. No wonder you're so crabby.

Blah blah blah you can't link any temperature increase with CO2 going from 280 to 400PPM because there isn't any, Flat Earther

We're still testing relativity you uneducated rube. There's no such a thing as "settled science"
I didn't say settled science kiddo, I was talking about observable facts.

As far as you and relativity?

You are relatively stupid.

That's not science. Sucks to be you

Observable facts aren't science?

Are you really gonna try that?

That's the start of the scientific method. You leave out all the middle steps and falsifiability and go to "We have consensus! Death to the deniers!" That's a Cult, that's not science

That's the start of the scientific method. You leave out all the middle steps and falsifiability and go to "We have consensus! Death to the deniers!" That's a Cult, that's not science
Fortunately that's not what we're doing.

More Climate "reanalysis" huh?? You really like the USA Today depictions of fancy colored graphs that aren't actually raw real data...

Even tho this is NOT ACTUAL TEMPERATURES reported, I doubt you read the notes and understand them.. Because 0.6degC WORLDWIDE for ONE DAY is not climate.. In fact, there's no NEWS here at all if the anomaly on THAT DAY was 0.6degC above the 1979 to 2000 mean base...
He is not saying it is climate. He is not saying it is real temps. Got anythong else?

Last edited:
Blah blah blah you can't link any temperature increase with CO2 going from 280 to 400PPM because there isn't any, Flat Earther
Haha

Idiotboy Francis not only denies the accepted he climate theories, he denies the greenhouse effect...knowledge we have had for 200 years...moron...

Haha

Idiotboy Francis not only denies the accepted he climate theories, he denies the greenhouse effect...knowledge we have had for 200 years...moron...
No number. You could say, "though raising CO2 from 280 to 400ppm does not raise temperature, we have consensus that a one world government can stop climate change"

Forum List

Back