Where did the cooling go?

What is all that warm water doing off of our West Coast clear up to Alaska?

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png
That's always like that. It's the same as the gulf stream in the Atlantic helping the UK thru their winters. You're welcome Tommy

I guess we dont count if it goes against the GW agenda

I don't even pay em any mind these days.

After I noticed they were calling for more government as the solution, government already being one of the biggest polluters on the planet, I stopped taking them seriously.

They don't care about Earth, they just hate freedom.

Last edited:
My trees are the first to lose their leaves. I cleaned up my yard, but the neighbors have leaves still dropping on the 11 inches of snow we got. The snow melted after a week, but it's still way below average.

My leaves always blow across the street in my neighbor's yard. When he's over there raking them up, once in a while he'll look over at my place shaking his head, I know he's peeved, and I'm looking out the front window having tea and giggling my rear end off. Heh heh.

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png
Michigan. Weve been consistently 20 degrees below average. Feels like January/February all month and I'm sick of it
And? You backyard is not the whole world. You simply use that to ignore the fact that even Michigan has been warming.
Global warming brings sweeping change to U.S., Michigan
Sorry, but it is not. We, and most of the country are in for a very cold winter.

You axed a question, but you dont like the answer.
Really?

Fake globe with a freezing Arctic shown in red

Blah blah blah you can't link any temperature increase with CO2 going from 280 to 400PPM because there isn't any, Flat Earther

Frank, enough with the trolling and weaseling. Does the greenhouse effect exist? Yes or no?

No number in your answer. How come?

Because you didn't ask for a number. Holy shit, you're stupid.

Now, try to locate your 'nads and answer. Use high magnification. It's a simple question. Does the greenhouse effect exist? Yes or no?
How cute!

At sea level what's the difference in temperature between Earth's atmosphere where the only variable is 280 vv 400 ppm of CO2?

What? No answer? How predictable

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

Michigan. Weve been consistently 20 degrees below average. Feels like January/February all month and I'm sick of it
And? You backyard is not the whole world. You simply use that to ignore the fact that even Michigan has been warming.
Global warming brings sweeping change to U.S., Michigan

This article is dated you nincompoop, there is already snow on the ground here. It is the earliest we have had snow in a decade.

I had a hard frost this morning.

Here is Crystal Mountain's twitter, they are doing just fine;

Crystal Mountain (@CrystalMountain) | Twitter\

I guess we dont count if it goes against the GW agenda

I don't even pay em any mind these days.

After I noticed they were calling for more government as the solution, government already being one of the biggest polluters on the planet, I stopped taking them seriously.

They don't care about Earth, they just hate freedom.

I like to make common cause with leftists that hate the capitalists and raise their awareness about what is really going on. . . the true agenda behind all of this.

If you can defuse the useful idiots, then this shit will eventually melt away.

I do believe that we are over-fishing the oceans, that we are using up too much fresh water, that we are putting too much Glyphosate onto the ground. . .

There IS too much overall pollution and stripping of limited resources. But, that is not a concern of the foundations and corporate pushed agenda here. The foundations and Wall-street backed paradigm that is pushing this, is hand in glove with the international banking cabal and world government that wants to control all data and all people. . .

Folks just don't get what is going on. If they did, the left would be just as outraged as the right. We do need a cleaner environment, cleaner and safer food. And more truthful, factual information about it all.

The idiots pushing this shit don't really care about humanity, any more than they really care about health when they are pushing that "medicare for all," crap. They only care about control and profit. If they had everyone's guns, hell, they wouldn't need to convince you AGW was real, would they? :71:

REALITY;

From left leaning sources;

Home - Wrong Kind of Green

The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

And the right leaning source;

The sad part is that those two girls didn't want to go to college ... Lori Loughlin spent a half million dollars, going to serve three years in prison AND get audited by the IRS all just so she doesn't have to admit her daughters are dumb as door-nails ... she should have plead guilty ... Felicity Huffman is already out and she'll be back working and on TV before Lori gets finished ...

I do believe that we are over-fishing the oceans, that we are using up too much fresh water, that we are putting too much Glyphosate onto the ground. . .

There IS too much overall pollution and stripping of limited resources. But, that is not a concern of the foundations and corporate pushed agenda here. The foundations and Wall-street backed paradigm that is pushing this, is hand in glove with the international banking cabal and world government that wants to control all data and all people. . .

Folks just don't get what is going on. If they did, the left would be just as outraged as the right. We do need a cleaner environment, cleaner and safer food. And more truthful, factual information about it all.

Oh, did I wonder in to the wrong kind of cooling debate ... just what kind of literalist common-sense centralism is this? ... you're supposed to be SITTING on the fence, not standing and looking over the top of the rhetoric, now you're seeing all the REAL problems we have today ... sit down, close your eyes and just listen to the gun-grabbers argue with the Islamiphobics for a long long while ... don't think about it, just absorb ... there there there, put an image of Aunt Becky holding baby Michelle in your mind's eye ... see, isn't that better ... all those terrible truths and nasty facts just disappear when you look at where the Golden Gate Bridge would be if it wasn't for the fog bank ...

You've got to change the way you think ... I agree with you and that's always a real bad sign ... there's absolutely no place in today's society for practicality, no place for agreement, no place for common cause ... don't get me wrong, I like driving steel spikes into trees and burning the American flag as much as the next guy ... but that doesn't mean I want the money to go to shit ...

Just because we don't have any enemies doesn't mean we should start hating each other ... just because we are semi-evolved hairless rodents doesn't mean we should act like semi-evolved hairless rodents ... you don't see our cousins, the rats, act like this do you? ...

I hate to agree with Fort Fun here, but he's right ... only the western margins of these ocean basins do we see warm water moving north, the eastern margins have cold water heading south ... that's why we can swim in the Atlantic off Cape Cod in December, but die of exposure swimming in the Pacific off San Lois Obispo in August ... but this warming off Oregon is common enough to where ODFW lists Mahi-mahi as a game fish ...

This is truly the Dark Age of Trump.

We’re regressing as a people – becoming more ignorant (indeed, willfully ignorant), more stupid, and more prone to idiocy and sophistry; the right’s refusal to acknowledge the fact of climate change, the unwarranted hostility toward vaccinations, and the belief in a ‘flat Earth’ being but a few examples.

We’re regressing as a people – becoming more ignorant (indeed, willfully ignorant), more stupid, and more prone to idiocy and sophistry; the right’s refusal to acknowledge the fact of climate change, the unwarranted hostility toward vaccinations, and the belief in a ‘flat Earth’ being but a few examples.

Hope and Change!

What are you talking about?...…:wtf::wtf:...…."the rights refusal to acknowledge the fact of climate change". Have you been paying attention at all to the news in the past 15 years? The public isn't giving a shit about climate change action.....they don't even bring anything to the floor for a vote in well over a decade.;). That's not just the right.....the right hasn't controlled congress during all that time.

The deep matrix progressives get all hysterical about climate change, but their #'s are few. Most people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many other things to worry about. They acknowledge the science...…..they just don't care that much. Most folks don't want to see their electric bills double based upon some scientists best guess...…….d0y! Americans see the energy disaster in California...…..want nothing to do with it. Many people in California are paying 10% of their income on energy bills. Nobody wants that...….the politicians representing them don't want to be dropping MOAB's in ther constituents.

The reason progressives are always so frustrated with this stuff is they don't have any clue as to how to guage the political landscape.

C'mon now...….Ive seen 15 billion flowery colorful temperature maps posted in these pages int he past 12 years,...…..hasn't made a bit of a difference in the public consciousness.

Maybe its time to move to Plan B??:2up::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back