Example of climate cooling

Profane expletives now? Are you into your cups?
It is a fucking joke though. And it's just a matter of time before they realize the only warming they can attribute to CO2 is its actual theoretical GHG value which is for every doubling of CO2 there will be a 1C increase in surface temperature. That's it.

It's completely a fairy tale and you are the religious nut job denying the science that says the entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect but your magical 280 ppm of CO2 traps 450% of its theoretical GHG effect. It's amazing you can'tr see the absurdity of your religious beliefs.
You 'are' claiming that the world's climate scientists are lying aren't you!

Have your lies become necessary on account of mainstream religion's claim that jesus and dad wouldn't permit it?

Are you claiming that the world's climate scientists are lying?
Your answer to that question would explain everything.
I am claiming they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature. I am claiming that the most they can attribute to CO2 is its theoretical GHG effect which is 1C for every doubling of CO2 which would be about 0.5C as of today.

You 'are' claiming that the world's climate scientists are lying aren't you!

Have your lies become necessary on account of mainstream religion's claim that jesus and dad wouldn't permit it?
I am claiming they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature. I am claiming that the most they can attribute to CO2 is its theoretical GHG effect which is 1C for every doubling of CO2 which would be about 0.5C as of today.

I'm not lying I am telling you what is common knowledge. The theoretical GHG of CO2 is C per doubling of CO2. Their models have incorrectly amplified that value by 450%.

Last edited:
In 1950 the world emitted 6 billion tonnes of CO2. By 1990 this had almost quadrupled, reaching more than 22 billion tonnes. Emissions have continued to grow rapidly; we now emit over 34 billion tonnes each year.
Yes and it grows each and every year by ~1 billion tons. So what message do you believe the world believes?

I am claiming they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature.
Caterpillars crawl faster than climate changes. Then they become butterflies.

I am claiming they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature.
Climate scientists of the world are either lying or they're not my Christian friend?

Are you not saying on account of you thinking that you will betray the god?

I can grant you that excuse if you can apply for it. That's being very generous of me!

Climate scientists of the world are either lying or they're not my Christian friend?

I can grant you that excuse if you can apply for it. That's being very generous of me!
I just explained it to you... twice.

...they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature. I am claiming that the most they can attribute to CO2 is its theoretical GHG effect which is 1C for every doubling of CO2 which would be about 0.5C as of today.

Yes and it grows each and every year by ~1 billion tons. So what message do you believe the world believes?
The verdict is in and the world believes mainstream climate scientists.

If you have religious reasons for why you don't believe in science then I can grant you that excuse. Otherwise it's only fair to ask you to proclaim that the world's scientists are lying.

I'm allowing you a chance to get off the hook, but you persist on being hung on it by scruff.

The verdict is in and the world believes mainstream climate scientists.

If you have religious reasons for why you don't believe in science then I can grant you that excuse. Otherwise it's only fair to ask you to proclaim that the world's scientists are lying.

I'm allowing you a chance to get off the hook, but you persist on being hung on it by scruff.
But it isn't in. CO2 emissions are increasing. Nobody believes 280 ppm will trap 450% of its theoretical GHG effect. Not even you believe that.

I just explained it to you... twice.

...they have mistaken a natural warming event - which began 250 years before CO2 could have caused it - for AGW. That they are attributing almost all of the warming to CO2 when the planet is still naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature. I am claiming that the most they can attribute to CO2 is its theoretical GHG effect which is 1C for every doubling of CO2 which would be about 0.5C as of today.
So you believe that the world's climate scientists are lying.

We haven't even reached a rational starting point if that's what you believe.

Now you're trying to make me believe that climate scientists are all mistaken!!

Are you now saying that they aren't lying but instead are all mistaken?

Sure Ding! and the earth is about 6000 years old and the god shrunk dinosaurs so they could fit on his big boat!

But it isn't in. CO2 emissions are increasing. Nobody believes 280 ppm will trap 450% of its theoretical GHG effect. Not even you believe that.
If mainstream climate science makes the claim on any climate science question, then I accept it and believe it.

Where are you getting your information? Answers in genesis?

So you believe that the world's climate scientists are lying.

We haven't even reached a rational starting point if that's what you believe.

Now you're trying to make me believe that climate scientists are all mistaken!!

Are you now saying that they aren't lying but instead are all mistaken?

Sure Ding! and the earth is about 6000 years old and the god shrunk dinosaurs so they could fit on his big boat!
I've addressed this three times already. This will be the 4th.

Simple physics. It's pretty well known. The theoretical GHG effect of CO2 is 1C per doubling of CO2. The IPCC computer models amplify that value by 450% due to what they call positive feedbacks. But all the GHG in the atmosphere are only able to trap 44% of their theoretical GHG effect. Everything I wrote here is mainstream science. Their feedbacks aren't based upon simple physics like the GHG effect is itself. The feedbacks are based upon modeling. But in the real world the GHG effect of all of the GH gases in the atmosphere doesn't get amplified by 450%. All of the GH gases in the atmosphere are only capable of warming the surface of the planet by 56% of their theoretical GHG values.

So let's ask the forum members Ding.

Are all climate scientists lying?
For the 5th time.

you said that the multiverse theory was the atheist's dodge to dishonnestly reject the big bang. Now you're trying to say that the big bang universe is the same thing as the multiverse.
No. That's not what I said. You never quote anything I say correctly.

I'm not lying. I am sharing the mainstream science with you.

1. The theoretical GHG effect of CO - based on simple physics - is 1C per doubling of CO2
2. The entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect temperature.

These are facts. Look them up.

This was an idiotic thing to say for even you.

This sounds just as idiotic as the first time you said it.

The universe is ~14 billion years old. The earth is ~4 billion years old.

Mainstream science. And you have yet to refute any of it with main stream science. It seems you'd rather discuss religion. Which makes sense since you believe in magic CO2 that you believe magically behaves differently than all other GHG's in the atmosphere including CO2 itself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back