Where did the cooling go?

No you haven't..anytime a scientist stands up and questions the carbon theory he or she is slammed....not debated...

Being a greenhouse theory denier means someone is a moron, just like being a round-earth denier. You don't get a free pass on stupidity just because it's PC stupidity.

you don't debate the issue here...you just repeat bumper sticker slogans.....

Such as? Name one. Oh, you can't. Your were just projecting again.

every prediction of doom fails to materialize...

Then stop making them. Every ice age prediction your cult has made has flopped, for 40 years running now. No matter, you still believe in the imminent ice age anyways.

Over those same 40 years, the climate predictions have been stellar. That's not debatable by non-cultists, so you're going to debate it, but nobody cares about your delusions.

We have credibility because we've earned it with success. You have no credibility because you've failed consistently.

how many predicted dates do we have to pass without the predicted global destruction for you to see that you have been misled?

As nothing like that has happened. Your cult just fed you a line of bull, and you fell for it.

....go back and look at what has been predicted by people that profit by this hoax....HI under water by 2018...the extinction of Polar Bears....the loss of west coast land...

See? Nothing like that was predicted, but your cult told you it was, so you BELIEVE, end of discussion.

Let me create a chart of ocean water that is 42 degrees. Then let us create this chart showing that the water temperature rose a whopping 0.5 degrees F.

We can then color the chart in oranges and reds for that increase and claim the world is on fire!

To deniers, simple color charts are a conspiracy. Everything is a conspiracy.

All you are doing is saying "fuh fuh fuh, conspiracy, fuh fuh fuh" any time someone posts something that goes against your AGW dogma. LOL, "content"

You evaded the question again. Why about the world "global" gives you such trouble?

Bring it, bitch tits

I just did. As expected, you pissed yourself and ran, like you do every time. At least you've got consistency in your gutlessness going for you.

The bigger you make the models and the system, the more you can point to "adjusted" data to meet your desired results.

You are aware that temperature data isn't a model, right? I have to ask because you appear to be completely ignorant of the most basic concepts here.

The success of the models is just icing on the cake. AGW theory is proven without any models by the directly measured stratospheric cooling, the increase in backradiation, and the decrease in outgoing longwave in the greenhouse gas bands. There are no natural explanations for those directly observed things, so they are smoking guns for human caused global warming.

And you have no idea of what any of that means. It's actual science, and your cult forbids you from looking at such things. You're a walking example of Dunning-Kruger, someone too ignorant to grasp how ignorant he is.

All you are doing is saying "fuh fuh fuh, conspiracy, fuh fuh fuh" any time someone posts something that goes against your AGW dogma. LOL, "content"

You evaded the question again. Why about the world "global" gives you such trouble?

Bring it, bitch tits

I just did. As expected, you pissed yourself and ran, like you do every time. At least you've got consistency in your gutlessness going for you.

The bigger you make the models and the system, the more you can point to "adjusted" data to meet your desired results.

You are aware that temperature data isn't a model, right? I have to ask because you appear to be completely ignorant of the most basic concepts here.

The success of the models is just icing on the cake. AGW theory is proven without any models by the directly measured stratospheric cooling, the increase in backradiation, and the decrease in outgoing longwave in the greenhouse gas bands. There are no natural explanations for those directly observed things, so they are smoking guns for human caused global warming.

And you have no idea of what any of that means. It's actual science, and your cult forbids you from looking at such things. You're a walking example of Dunning-Kruger, someone too ignorant to grasp how ignorant he is.

First, learn to use the quote function properly.

Second, here I am.

Third, that you just seem to take all the AGW stuff on faith, and saying YOU DONT NEED ANY PROOF just shows you are the cultish idiot.

First, learn to use the quote function properly.

First, wait 10 seconds for me to fix it. Which I did. Take a short break from your tantrums.

Second, here I am.

Yep, running from every issue I bring up and screaming insults to deflect. I thank you for so consistently proving my points about the intellectual cowardice of denier cultists.

Third, that you just seem to take all the AGW stuff on faith, and saying YOU DONT NEED ANY PROOF just shows you are the cultish idiot.

And now you're just lying outright about what I supposedly said. You devolved to the "butthurt liar" stage quicker than most of my pout-stalkers.

Your tantrums are boring. Let's get back to what you most recently ran from.

What was the point of you yammering about models, given that temperature data is not a model?

If AGW theory is wrong, why do we directly measure stratospheric cooling, an increase in backradiation, and a decrease in outgoing longwave in the greenhouse gas bands?

Let's add this one. What is your theory to explain the current fast warming? The data says it's not a natural cycle or due to the sun, so those are out. If you want to replace the prevailing theory, you have to come up with a better theory. So what's yours? Understand that "My political cult/religion ordered me to believe this" is not a theory.

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

In other news the chocolate ration is being increased from 30g to 20g.

1 day snapshot....
Ah, so more evidence would compel you?

Of course not.

What evidence?
I am not your mommy.

Can you please provide the proxies for the deep ocean temperature between say 1880 and 1920

https://www.geol.ucsb.edu/sites/sec...s/sitefiles/people/lea/Lea_2014_TOG_00614.pdf

You could have looked that up yourself. You didn't, because you're literally too goddamn stupid and lazy to use a search engine, and because you didn't actually want to know. The cult wants you to stay ignorant, so you're deliberately staying ignorant.

How are you coming along showing the link between temperature and a 120PPM increase in CO2

To start, I'll point you to the HITRAN database, which literally references hundreds of papers on the spectral properties of CO2.

It's been shown to you before and you pretended not to have seen it, so if you want more, you can just fuck right off, little cult liar.

Can you please provide the proxies for the deep ocean temperature between say 1880 and 1920

https://www.geol.ucsb.edu/sites/sec...s/sitefiles/people/lea/Lea_2014_TOG_00614.pdf

You could have looked that up yourself. You didn't, because you're literally too goddamn stupid and lazy to use a search engine, and because you didn't actually want to know. The cult wants you to stay ignorant, so you're deliberately staying ignorant.

How are you coming along showing the link between temperature and a 120PPM increase in CO2

To start, I'll point you to the HITRAN database, which literally references hundreds of papers on the spectral properties of CO2.

It's been shown to you before and you pretended not to have seen it, so if you want more, you can just fuck right off, little cult liar.

The chart on page 379 of the linked report does not show warming, at all, much less back to 1880. Did you mean to post something else?

You keep ducking the temperature question with the squid ink defense of , "I linked these scientific sounding papers" but never once have you answered the question, "What's the link between temperature and a 120PPM increase in CO2?" Any more squid ink, squidward?

Let me create a chart of ocean water that is 42 degrees. Then let us create this chart showing that the water temperature rose a whopping 0.5 degrees F.

We can then color the chart in oranges and reds for that increase and claim the world is on fire!

Question: How do you lead imbeciles around by the nose?

Answer: Show them a pretty chart.

Question: How do you lead imbeciles around by the nose?

Answer: Show them a pretty chart.
I.E., what intelligent people call "data", and what uneducated slobs think are colorful drawings.

You keep ducking the temperature question with the squid ink defense of , "I linked these scientific sounding papers" but never once have you answered the question, "What's the link between temperature and a 120PPM increase in CO2?"

As you're now denying the greenhouse effect, you're literally as kooky as a flat earther. Fascinating, how you're so willing to humiliate yourself for the glory of your poltical cult/religion.

Any more squid ink, squidward?

Sucks to be you. Nearly the whole planet correctly classifies you as a cult retard. All the data contradicts you. Your Stalinist cult is dying, and you're doomed to burn in Hell for all eternity. No wonder you're so crabby.

One Fucking DAY! You post up a fictitious anomaly for ONE FUCKING DAY!

And the point of doing so was to highlight _your_ fakery of declaring that the USA was the globe. It worked, hence your meltdown.

Here's the anomaly amp for all of October, little fraud. That also shows you're a fraud.

amaps.png

Calling people who disagree with you a heretic hasn't really been an effective debate technique since The Spanish Inquisition.
Neither is being facetious to mock someone, which is what I was doing. But it is fun anyway.

And, believe me, if the deniers could have their inquisition, they would.

OK, there was this cooling coming this winter. Where the hell did it go? This is not cooling.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

More Climate "reanalysis" huh?? You really like the USA Today depictions of fancy colored graphs that aren't actually raw real data...

Even tho this is NOT ACTUAL TEMPERATURES reported, I doubt you read the notes and understand them.. Because 0.6degC WORLDWIDE for ONE DAY is not climate.. In fact, there's no NEWS here at all if the anomaly on THAT DAY was 0.6degC above the 1979 to 2000 mean base...

Forum List

Back