Where Are The Parents?

Sadly that footage could land her in serious trouble.
Our society has turned itself inside out

I thought about that. She'll probably be arrested for child abuse because of the way she grabbed the kid and whacked him a couple times. Discipline has all but been eliminated. I am thinking the time outs haven't quite done the trick.
I once slapped my 16yr old daughter for calling her mother a bitch. An hour later school officials called the police and I had a visit shortly after that. I was told if it happened again I would be arrested for assault & child abuse. I told the workers they were welcome to raise my child otherwise kindly gtfo my property

You're lucky she didn't decide to use the nuclear option. That being: "Daddy molested me."

SAAAAAALUTE!

For the benefit of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, THAT is what is known as "Parenting a Troubled Teen".

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.
It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

I remembered it when my mom slapped me around. I learned a lesson. It isn't the only solution however....

........I used lectures as a tool.......my nephew remembered them. He said years later that he would rather have had an asswhipping.
I know the feeling, my Mom never spanked me after i was bigger than her at 11, so I got those lectures also...Hell, I even got a paddling for skipping two a days for football one summer..by my coaches....sadistic bitches....

You should have been benched permanently for skipping two-a-days. Took 3 weeks for the soreness to wear off.

I went to school with someone who wanted to skip a practice because he was feeling dizzy. The coach wouldn't let him.

Three weeks later, he was released from the hospital. He will be on dialysis for the rest of his life.

Of course only idiots who lack parenting skills would think that's what parenting is about. Hell, that's probably why the kid is messed up to begin with.
It fucked me up for many years, yet when I had kids I found out how to make them behave without violence..

I remembered it when my mom slapped me around. I learned a lesson. It isn't the only solution however....

........I used lectures as a tool.......my nephew remembered them. He said years later that he would rather have had an asswhipping.
I know the feeling, my Mom never spanked me after i was bigger than her at 11, so I got those lectures also...Hell, I even got a paddling for skipping two a days for football one summer..by my coaches....sadistic bitches....

You should have been benched permanently for skipping two-a-days. Took 3 weeks for the soreness to wear off.

I went to school with someone who wanted to skip a practice because he was feeling dizzy. The coach wouldn't let him.

Three weeks later, he was released from the hospital. He will be on dialysis for the rest of his life.
People who support brutality are always bullies and brutes themeslves.

The Great Society was wrecked by Nixon and ended by Reaganism, dingbat dupe. See sig. Defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and their ignorant dupes like YOU.

Do you people EVER admit when you mess up?

Who had control of the House and Senate until Reagan's 2nd term?
No they don't.
AS IF you brainwashed hater dupes do- with an actual history of giant, unending catastrophes, which Dems don't HAVE lol. That would be Reaganism's wreck of the nonrich and the country over 30 years, see sig, and W's 9/11, stupidest, longest wars ever, AND a corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION (and now 6 years of mindless obstruction). You RWers are absolutely unbelievable.

20 plus trillion spent since 1964 on welfare and yet the number remains the same: 14 percent in poverty.
Welfare isn't any answer, just a band-aid. What we need is the bloated rich paying their fair share, investment in infrastructure and good jobs, a living wage, training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, and cheap university- all ignored under Reaganist policy/tax rates the last 30 years.

Why is it that the more that you are given the higher the welfare recipients, more poverty, more thugs? I can guarantee you that if you were given 100 trillion, there wouldn't be shit to show for it. You wanna know why? Because the thugs, generational welfare recipients didn't earn that money and when you don't earn, you aren't responsible.

People who support brutality are always bullies and brutes themeslves.

I agree. ;)

Look at how many nutters have the tough parents story line down pat. It seems like every one of these freaks is boasting about having parents who would beat the shit out of them. We know they are lying....but it is still fucking weird.

That is weird, I agree. I'm embarrassed for them. Aren't children supposed to mind their parents out of love and respect, instead of fear?

Look at how many nutters have the tough parents story line down pat. It seems like every one of these freaks is boasting about having parents who would beat the shit out of them. We know they are lying....but it is still fucking weird.

Kinda part of the "when I was a kid, I had to walk 20 miles to and from school, backwards, in the snow, without boots or shoes! I'm tough, damnit!"

Yeah, yeah...
My mom drove me to school, but I had to walk home every day. It was about an hour's walk. Every day for 4 years I walked past the house of 2 murderers. It was two brothers, young men. They had killed a couple on the town's lover's lane, but they were not arrested and convicted until after I graduated. I walked by their house every day: it was on my route. I didn't know at the time, no one did. It was years later they were convicted. So cool...:disbelief:

Forum List

Back